The naming standard don’t really means much, it’s just the exporter being picky.
There was a long standing issue with the CR2 exporter and morph loader/hex bridge and I don’t know if it was ever fixed, the problem was that while the morphs are created properly in the body parts, the master dial in the BODY was either missing or hidden, I can’t remember which and worse I can’t remember the work around we used in DS3.
I finally got all the morphs loaded and saved via Morph Loader.
It was a long a laborious process. I fortunately had one DAZ file saved that had all the original morphs imported from Hex via the bridge. I was able to take that model, dial up the Hex generated morph, export that one out of D/S as an OBJ, the load the morph to a fresh model. One by one.
That fresher model did have a bunch of V4 full and partial body morphs in it that I had managed to inject into it before. But, when saving out as a CR2, those morphs were stripped out (or at least the dials aren’t available). Only the newer Morph Loader morphs survived.
I haven’t checked yet with a text editor to see if they are still listed somewhere in the CR2. I didn’t need the V4 morphs any way, but it would have been nice to know they’d survive, or to know why they didn’t.
Bottom line, I managed to make it work! Not exactly sure I could remember all the hoops jumped through for next time but it works now!