Digital Art Zone

Can’t find Hiro Hair for individual purchase?
Posted: 14 November 2012 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-04-30

I really want Hiro 5’s hair (the one he has in most of the product renders) but was disappointed to see it doesn’t come with Hiro… I notice it is bundled with the November deal as ‘Hiro 5 Hair’. but the link to it is broken and I only want the hair, not a deal.

Anyone know what the story is with this? Do I need to have purchased a starter bundle or something rather than just Hiro? Even so, why can I not find the hair to buy it? What gives?

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  768
Joined  2005-09-19

It apparently hasn’t been released as an individual item yet, give it a few days (or weeks) and it should pop up in the store in its own right.

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9061
Joined  2004-07-21

I only want the hair because I think I have everything in that bundle or most of it.  I have been here for some years and I have made many purchases since I joined.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 14 November 2012 10:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  288
Joined  2003-10-09
Miss Bad Wolf - 14 November 2012 07:32 AM

I only want the hair because I think I have everything in that bundle or most of it.  I have been here for some years and I have made many purchases since I joined.

Me too. I inquired and was told it was only available through the bundle. I believe it’s also the only product that isn’t available separately.

Not too thrilled about it, myself.

—Walt Sterdan

Posted: 14 November 2012 11:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  547
Joined  0

And today appears to have a new Hiro character that is the same way. In both cases I own far too many of the products in the bundle to make them worth it to me.

Signature 

Having trouble with clothing/props not showing in Daz 4.5? Take a look at this thread:

Thread in Nuts And Bolts forum

Posted: 15 November 2012 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3427
Joined  2007-06-22
Riggswolfe - 14 November 2012 11:08 PM

And today appears to have a new Hiro character that is the same way. In both cases I own far too many of the products in the bundle to make them worth it to me.

Same here, and the products I don’t have, I don’t want otherwise I would already have them, another bundle aimed at newcomers cutting out those who have been here a while and already spent money.

Posted: 15 November 2012 02:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2012-04-14

This newcomer is not interested in the bundle only the hiro character. Guess I’ll be keeping my money.