Digital Art Zone

Mickael on Stage
Posted: 13 November 2012 11:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  194
Joined  2011-06-17

I would like to share with you my greatest animation achievement. I just finished this yesterday, after almost a month. I am so glad there is such a thing as Daz to fulfill what’s been inside my head for so many years. Please enjoy the show, and be sure to turn the sound up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCU2HvM30Uk&feature=g-crec-u

Read the description, All the frames (well over 2700) were rendered in Daz, the animation is in Flash. The opening title is a combination of Daz, Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop.

The stage is the combination of the Lava Bar and the Town Hall. I wanted a better stage in the bar and put them together.

I am so proud of this.  The one thing I can not figure out is how to get the figure to take off clothing. I was going to photshop the shirt coming off, but the png images came out much smaller I just settled for what Daz can do, for now.

Image Attachments
first_stances01.jpg

Posted: 07 December 2012 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2003-10-09

Cool movie.  I liked it.

Posted: 08 December 2012 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2900
Joined  2009-02-24

Aaaand… now I have to explain why I was watching a digital male stripper on Youtube. The family will never understand my pain.

Good intro into the world of animation, I liked it (so far as heterosexual male watching a guy take off his clothes could). One thing to think about if you’re planning to develop your skills is to watch the feet. The ‘sliding foot’ is a common sight in many animations, and adding just a few keyframes to lift the leg a little can give an animation a much more fluid look to it. If you ever update your animation or improve upon it, consider adding some sounds (even a quiet evening ambience can help) as the intro plays to lead viewers into the animation a littler smoother.

Sorry, I’ll remove my critic hat now and say great work. Keep building on those skills and they’ll serve you well.

Signature 

Find me on DeviantArt
Download my free IBL presets for Luxus
Re-upload of Cresent’s awesome pwToon shaders
Create your own Smart Content

Posted: 08 December 2012 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  619
Joined  2012-02-06

Congrats on finishing your anim cheese

That puts you way ahead of the people who think about doing it but never do smile

I was expecting him to go the full monty, though LOL

Signature 

LuxCompagno at deviantart