Digital Art Zone

66 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 30 August 2012 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 976 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15327
Joined  2003-10-09

I passed on the message as it was forwarded to us, so have no further info at this point in time.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 30 August 2012 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 977 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
KickAir 8P - 30 August 2012 01:46 PM
chohole - 30 August 2012 01:38 PM

Message from DAZ 3D.

Gift Certificates are unavailable temporarily. There was problems with them and the fix is being tested. So when it passes QA they will activate the product again.

Do we have an ETR?!?  Because I keep multiple small charges from the same site from hitting my credit card (gets their fraud dept in a lather, I try to avoid that) by buying myself gift certificates of my intended spending.  With the PA sale going on this is an issue — it’s not like I can wait to put a week’s worth of products in the cart, the sales only last a day.  mad

We don’t know how long it will take to pass QA. When it’s solid and ready we will release it. Sorry for the inconvenience. If there are issues, it may take a bit longer, so we really don’t have an ETA.

Posted: 30 August 2012 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 978 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1808
Joined  2005-06-08
DAZ_bfurner - 30 August 2012 01:53 PM

Message from DAZ 3D.

Gift Certificates are unavailable temporarily. There was problems with them and the fix is being tested. So when it passes QA they will activate the product again.

Do we have an ETR?!?  Because I keep multiple small charges from the same site from hitting my credit card (gets their fraud dept in a lather, I try to avoid that) by buying myself gift certificates of my intended spending.  With the PA sale going on this is an issue — it’s not like I can wait to put a week’s worth of products in the cart, the sales only last a day.  mad

We don’t know how long it will take to pass QA. When it’s solid and ready we will release it. Sorry for the inconvenience. If there are issues, it may take a bit longer, so we really don’t have an ETA.

Hours, days, weeks, months?  If this is likely to last out the month I can start rationing what I already have in, maybe return some items from the last month that I don’t need that badly to plump up my store credit . . . but do you really want me to do that?

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 30 August 2012 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 979 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

Hopefully it’ll be fixed before next month or I can’t buy anything from the PC sale because I can’t add more money to the site to use :(

Posted: 30 August 2012 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 980 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1735
Joined  2012-04-14

And I’m getting Magneto errors when I try to browse the store. Joy.

Posted: 30 August 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 981 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15327
Joined  2003-10-09

What sort of errors.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 30 August 2012 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 982 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08

The site / store was down for a few minutes. Probably errors from that.

Posted: 30 August 2012 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 983 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  533
Joined  2009-02-04

Ive posted twice in this thread and both times my posts vanished without explaination, I tried to PM you Bfurner, but my sent items show 0 items, im not sure my pm’s are working, a while a back (after the site relaunched) some one mentioned that my user account had been duplicated? i thought this had been fixed but maybe it hasn’t.
Its getting really frustrating.
(Edit got your email about posting PA issues- thanks & apologies, that explains the vanashing posts. Ive emailed Kevin regarding the rest of my issues.)

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dogz

Posted: 30 August 2012 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 984 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7541
Joined  2006-03-19

FOr a PM to show in your sent box you have to check a box before you send it and it will save a copy. It isn’t checked by default.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 30 August 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 985 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5253
Joined  2005-04-16

I’ve asked this before and never got an answer…why can’t it be made checked by default?  I think most of us want a record of our sent PMs.  I’ve seen this issue brought up many times in the past few months.  How many others are having the same questions that normally don’t even post in the forums?  It should be a simple thing to make it checked by default.  But then again, it’s been 16 weeks since the launch of this store and there are still so many other issues, maybe I’m wrong.  Maybe nothing is simple with this software.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 30 August 2012 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 986 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  533
Joined  2009-02-04
Frank0314 - 30 August 2012 05:58 PM

FOr a PM to show in your sent box you have to check a box before you send it and it will save a copy. It isn’t checked by default.

Ok cool, sent you test PM, if you dont mind - please let me know here when you reply to it, then I will know for sure.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dogz

Posted: 30 August 2012 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 987 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30

Anyway, I get the green alien when I try to browse the “New Releases”.

Posted: 31 August 2012 12:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 988 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5605
Joined  2006-02-20
DAZ_bfurner - 30 August 2012 01:53 PM

Message from DAZ 3D.

Well ... this will save me money. NO PA sale for me.
*shrugs*

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 31 August 2012 04:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 989 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-03-28

I still have not seen a satisfactory answer on the PC Membership issue as my issue has nothing to do with Paypal or the Grace period. When I am told one thing in the PMs and see an official announcement by the same person that does nothing to address the actual issue I am trying to get help for.

I feel like I’m getting yes’d to death so people can get me off my back

And I waited until I was not so sick and my head was clearer to post this.

Posted: 03 September 2012 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 990 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  926
Joined  2003-10-09

I just wanted to report a little problem I’ve been experiencing for the past few days. This wasn’t happening before but about a week ago some change was made and these things have been happening since. One problem is that the forum keeps logging me out. Before and all the way up to last week if I left the site and came back later whether I was gone a few hours, days or weeks I would still be logged in when I next visited the forum. Now if I leave the site for more then a few minutes I have to log back in if I want to post anything in the forum. This sort of thing is fine even desirable as far as being logged into the store but it’s extremely frustrating in the forum, although if I had to live with it I could but I’d prefer then to just have to logged in first to access any aspect of the forum.

The more annoying problem is if I browse the store and add things to my cart before being logged in. Obviously if I do that I have to log in to access my cart which is fine but the problem is when I log in my cart shows up as empty and yet if I try to add the items I had just added before logging in I get a message saying I can only have one of an item in my cart. At some point down the road and enough passage of time being logged in and/or refreshing screens the items will eventually appear in my cart and I can proceed like normal but if I’m in a hurry this would be a big problem. Daz has always seemed to run it’s store with the emphasis on encouraging supporting impulse buying but this bug would seem to defeat that because it forces people to have to wait several minutes during which they could change their mind.

66 of 91