Digital Art Zone

64 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 23 August 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 946 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15589
Joined  2003-10-09

I doubt it, but they are trying to sort the bug out. THis seems to be a workround until they get it sorted.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 23 August 2012 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 947 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2344
Joined  2003-12-06
chohole - 23 August 2012 03:41 PM

I doubt it, but they are trying to sort the bug out.

There seems to be an awful lot of glitches/bugs in PC membership right now. <sigh>

Which reminds me, you were going to check with DAZ about a query I had with the apparent non-existence of an annual PC renewal in the store. Did DAZ ever get back to you on that? Can’t remember if it was in this thread or the one in Members Only, but it was (I think) about a week ago.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 23 August 2012 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 948 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I di forward the query. THey are aware, and again it is something they are working on.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge

Posted: 23 August 2012 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 949 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5444
Joined  2005-04-16

I’ll tell you what…I’m good until May.  If there are still issues by then, I’m out!  It’s already been unbearably long for these issues to be hanging around.  But that will cinch it.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 24 August 2012 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 950 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 23 August 2012 03:41 PM

I doubt it, but they are trying to sort the bug out. THis seems to be a workround until they get it sorted.

I’m stuck in the same problem right now. Britney was/is very kind and helpful, but I reached the point now where I’m seriously confused and don’t really understand either the solution and/or the workaround.

The last reply sounded to me as if I am now forced to add my credit card details to the PC membership, because otherwise it would permanently drop off again. I will write/ask back now, and I only hope that this was a misunderstanding of mine. I have carefully avoided to store my CC details yet as long as the store is constantly running havoc and accesses CCs at random times and for random amounts.

If this should turn out to be the final word that I now must attach the CC number to my (already paid) PC membership till May 2013, then I really don’t know what to do from here.

I guess it would have been better to only use PayPal right from start, simply to have a “firewall” between my CC and the shop.

(Please don’t get me wrong, I have trust towards DAZ (the company), and I have complete trust into all people working for DAZ, but I have zero trust in the shop)

Posted: 24 August 2012 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 951 ]
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-10-22

Hello,

The Platinum club info is under “My Subscriptions”.  I now have both annual and monthly.  The monthly is priced at $0, so I assume it will renew every month at $0 until they fix the problem.

Regards Eric

Posted: 24 August 2012 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 952 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  637
Joined  2008-05-05

M y platinum club status has completely vanished!!! I am no longer seeing 1.99 PC items, and I an no longer seeing the Members Only forum.  My annual subscription is not due to expire until 10/4/12!!  I sent a support ticket, but I REALLY want this resolved so I can buy the S5 bundle before it goes off sale—whenever that is.  GAH!

I HATE THIS WEBSITE!!

**Edit** I already missed the 2-day window for the free dress with purchase.  Man, this makes me FRUSTRATED and mad enough to spit bullets.

Signature 

One in 150 children is diagnosed with autism. One is mine.

My deviantArt Gallery: http://karibous-boutique.deviantart.com/
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 24 August 2012 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 953 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

You are shown as a PC member in your profile.

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2012 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 954 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  637
Joined  2008-05-05

It seems to have “healed” itself.  But for several days, I was not being shown the 1.99 prices on PC items.  I knew this because I saw the Classic Rolled Hair for genesis and wanted it, but was unwilling to buy it for $14.95.  I had no idea it was a PC item.  And I was obviously logged in when I made the discovery that I couldn’t see PC prices or the member forum —how could I have checked my account for the renewal date or posted here if I wasn’t??

Signature 

One in 150 children is diagnosed with autism. One is mine.

My deviantArt Gallery: http://karibous-boutique.deviantart.com/
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 24 August 2012 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 955 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2010-12-13

Sort by price in the store still does not work properly. This is especially annoying when there is a sale on a large number of items (like now with the Daz Originals). If you sort by price and go from page to page, you see the same items more than once when there are more than a page worth of items at the same price (happens a lot). I also notice that if you click on an item in the list, and then go back, it might not even be there on the list page when you go back. mad Any idea when this will be fixed? With the PA sale coming up, it sure would be nice…

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 24 August 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 956 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4533
Joined  2004-08-11

Site was down for a little while on my end… what did they fix…. or break I wonder??  raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 24 August 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 957 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

oh ye of little faith.

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2012 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 958 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4533
Joined  2004-08-11

yea, that kinda flew out the window with the fairy dust honey!  lol

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 24 August 2012 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 959 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  135
Joined  2003-10-09

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.  I tried searching, but…well, let’s just say I’m not a fan of the new forum search function.

Anyway, I was wondering if there are going to be any improvements in the Itemized Order History.  I like to check it first to see if I’ve purchased something before. The store is usually pretty good about warning you if you’ve bought something before, but it’s not perfect.  If you’ve bought anything in a bundle, say, it doesn’t know you bought it. 

The old itemized order history showed all your purchases on one page, which was very convenient.  I could just search for the item name using my browser’s search function.

Now, it’s divided up into separate pages.  Maybe this means I should quit buying, but my purchase history is about 50 pages now, with 50 items a page.  That’s a lot of pages to check.  In fact, it kinda makes the itemized order history useless. 

Other sites handle this by allowing you search your order history, and/or sort it by the name of the merchant.  Something like that would be greatly appreciated. 

Posted: 25 August 2012 04:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 960 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5444
Joined  2005-04-16
chohole - 24 August 2012 04:48 PM

oh ye of little faith.

But of great experience!  LOL

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

64 of 91