Digital Art Zone

63 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 22 August 2012 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 931 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17114
Joined  2003-10-09

The itemised order history is alphabetical, once you get past the first items which are those with non alphabetical first characters.

The Sixties dinette set is listed under “S”.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 22 August 2012 11:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 932 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6157
Joined  2005-04-16
3dstories - 22 August 2012 09:48 AM

I don’t know if this has been addressed anywhere.  I just wanted to reset the ‘60’s dinette set that I bought when it was on sale because I forgot to download it .  Since I purchased it recently I thought this would be a piece of cake. But the orders page lists each INDIVIDUAL item yet only allows a maximum of 50 items per page. As far as I can tell you have to guess where it might be.

Is there anyway to sort items in the Orders/Reset page to get to if faster???  If I can’t sort on a particular item, can I at least sort by date or by order number???

I saw the ‘Tao Soft’ comment, but I’m really looking for the Reset button; that’s the only reason I’m searching for the item. How would that work if you guys/gals think that’s what’s necessary?

The taosoft app is the best way to go right now.  You get to see the entire list in one screen and if you log in to the site with the app you can reset items directly through it, even multiple items at one time!  It’s sad that someone outside had to make this, but it’s nice that someone did!  You can search with the app, too, because it’s a database application.  it’s really worth it to get this app and use it.  Who knows when DAZ3D will get their act together on this issue?

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 22 August 2012 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 933 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4730
Joined  2004-08-11

Dana, can you please post a link to their product page?

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 22 August 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 934 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15775
Joined  2003-10-09

The items are in alphabetical order - that’s hidden to an extent because the first few items are starting with special characters and so look non-alphabetical. Once you are on page 2 or alter the page number appears on the url, at the end, so you can edit that to jump to any page you want. A fiddle, but it is usually possible to find things fairly quickly.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 22 August 2012 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 935 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Ah, that’s a great tip Richard!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 August 2012 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 936 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2713
Joined  2012-02-04
RAMWolff - 22 August 2012 11:55 AM

This is what you are looking for,I think. http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/
It is great.

Signature 

New member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 22 August 2012 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 937 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Thanks so much.  Bookmarked now!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 August 2012 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 938 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6157
Joined  2005-04-16
barbult - 22 August 2012 02:33 PM
RAMWolff - 22 August 2012 11:55 AM

This is what you are looking for,I think. http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/
It is great.

Thanks.  I’m away from home and don’t have it bookmarked on this laptop!  Sorry Richard!

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 22 August 2012 10:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 939 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Hey no problem at all.  Glad you reminded me about that very useful program!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 22 August 2012 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 940 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

OK, this is getting ridiculous…. These were bugs that I thought we left behind.  New software even so that tells me it’s the programming that needs ironed out….

2 things…

Loosing Instant Notifications to many threads that I’m still very much subscribed to.  cool mad

Being logged out of my main store account.  Just 5 minutes away from the computer while downloading the Steph 6 Bundle and I had to log back in again to get the rest of my downloading completed.  REALLY DAZ?  REALLY??  cool mad

It’s more than a little annoying.  NEVER have this issue at ANY other site I belong to, digital content or shopping on line or forums or what ever.  No one’s going to hijack my computer and do evil things to it or your site DAZ, so stop the paranoia with logging folks out of THEIR own store accounts.  Fix the forum notifications too while your at it.  PLEASE!

Aren’t you tired of having customers (and I’m sure mods too) annoyed and pissed off?  Wouldn’t you rather just work on making your business better, creating content and building better programs?  This is pointless and wastes folks time and annoys the hell out just about everyone I know.  I guess you must more masochistic than I could ever have realized.  That’s GOTTA be it on the down low of it all. 

Please get it together. 

Thank you….

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 23 August 2012 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 941 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  349
Joined  2009-04-30

Has anyone else noticed, that the Shop mainsite is down for maintance since 5 days? How should we know about all the new releases without the main site and a not working News Alert?????

Posted: 23 August 2012 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 942 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1787
Joined  2005-06-08
RCT-Spanky - 23 August 2012 01:28 PM

Has anyone else noticed, that the Shop mainsite is down for maintance since 5 days? How should we know about all the new releases without the main site and a not working News Alert?????

Have you tried force-refreshing your browser’s cache of the page?  I’m seeing it fine.

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 23 August 2012 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 943 ]
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-10-22

Hello,

I had a problem with the Platinum monthly coupon not having the correct discount when I bought S5 and the two sundress textures.  After getting store credit from Daz Support, I lost my Platinum Club Membership!  I can not see the Members Only forum or get the $1.99 pricing in the store. The annual membership was automatically renewed on July 27, 2012 which is my annual renewal date.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

73 Eric

Posted: 23 August 2012 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 944 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17114
Joined  2003-10-09

Ypur profile is showing you as a PC member

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 23 August 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 945 ]
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-10-22
chohole - 23 August 2012 03:15 PM

Ypur profile is showing you as a PC member

Daz just fixed it with an new order with a 0.00 cost, but now I am a monthly subscriber instead of annual. 8(  Is the problem due to the elimination annual memberships?

Regards Eric

63 of 91