6 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 25 May 2012 12:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1708
Joined  2008-05-31
Mirame - 25 May 2012 01:24 AM

I am not sure, if this is the right place to post, but the prices for the Genesis Supersuit are more than confusing.

The Supersuit Pro Bundle shows the price $62.97 in the shop, when I am logged in correctly (and don’t appear as xxx, who I am clearly not). I am a Platinum Club member.

In the newsletter the price is announced with $59.97.

When I bought it a short time ago I only had to pay $44.08 (subtotal, before applying any store credit) - nice surprise smile Thank you DAZ! But is this really, what you wanted to sell this product for?
Mira

Hm, when I looked at the product page now it was listed as $27.95, then I tried to put it in the cart, here the price was $0.00. Then the price on the product page shifted to $20.00. Something’s seriously broken in the store…

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14275
Joined  2003-10-09
Psycha - 25 May 2012 12:08 PM

Ok new issue.  I just purchased the Supersuit pro bundle which I WANTED smile

However, when I go to the download page I have PC stuff mixed up with my Mac files.  I hate when I accidentally DL a PC exe file.  It just gets real confusing.  Can Someone on the website team get the “Mac only files” feature back for downloadables? 

Thanks it is much appreciated!  smile

Since DAZ is going to move to ZIP files rather than installers I suspect this won’t change.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5593
Joined  2005-08-29

If you picked super suit as MM buy it all (when will it show up and how?)

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2005-10-11

Not sure if they haven’t noticed, but the Contact Us is royally messed up. I want to contact someone about a little issue concerning the newest email newsletter and a blurb I caught when I clicked a link to come to Daz. Not gonna say what it is lol But it was a bit confusing.

Any ideas how to get a hold of someone in Daz concerning the news letters/site links when the Contact Us is messed up? The sooner would be the better.

And I’m not sure if I’m liking this new “look” Daz has come up with. I think I liked the previous version better.

Posted: 25 May 2012 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2005-01-02

I have thousands of items dating back to 2005, and this new itemized order page is extremely non-functional and useless without any way to change the number of items you want to see and also a search function.  I always used to just hit ‘Ctrl+F’ in FF and then type in my text to search for.  I want that back.

I also want the option back to hide the Mac files.  I don’t want or need them, and there’s no way to turn them off.

I’ve already had to ask for a refund because I was charged twice for something because the site didn’t warn me I already had the item.  They need to put that back muy pronto.  Every other site warns you if you’re trying to purchase an item you already have.

The ‘Add to Cart’ button rarely works for me and I have to keep refreshing the page in order to get the item to actually go into the cart.  Then I get a warning I can only put that item in my cart once.  Well really???

I’ve had to change my password 3 times because the site won’t login correctly.  Even when I am logged in, if I go to another part of the store, I have to login again.

It’s a chore to shop or browse with the way the categories are set up.  Why couldn’t they have left the show ‘All Products and Promotions’ choice?  They really need to work on how the categories are arranged.  It makes no sense at all.

Editing to add:  I don’t like these new forums either…..and now that I see my ‘first’ post, I notice it’s not adding spaces between paragraphs.  Now it’s just displaying as one long tirade.

Posted: 25 May 2012 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1708
Joined  2008-05-31
LadySythe - 25 May 2012 03:42 PM

Not sure if they haven’t noticed, but the Contact Us is royally messed up. I want to contact someone about a little issue concerning the newest email newsletter and a blurb I caught when I clicked a link to come to Daz. Not gonna say what it is lol But it was a bit confusing.

Any ideas how to get a hold of someone in Daz concerning the news letters/site links when the Contact Us is messed up? The sooner would be the better.

Check out this thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/115/

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 25 May 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2003-10-09

Well I’m still waiting for a reply to my emails about the stuck pending order and the weekend is upon us so it’ll be the second week waiting for the downloads

Posted: 25 May 2012 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1748
Joined  2012-04-14
T Jaiman - 25 May 2012 12:17 PM

Apologies if I missed this…

Were our old coupons supposed to be carried over?

Will coupons for, e.g, specific vendors still be given out, and if so will they be listed under Store Credit?

I would like to know this as well. I had two coupons which have not made the transition. If Daz was going to do away with coupons the least they could have done is email the userbase and say “Hey coupons won’t work after X, use them or lose them.”

Posted: 25 May 2012 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2005-10-11

Don’t know why my thread was moved to this one. It has nothing at all to do with any of the topics shown in the first post. *shakes head* But fine, if you wanna have my info covered up by other issues about forum/site bugs…so be it…

Posted: 25 May 2012 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2006-01-14

Quite frankly I wish the DAZ folks would focus on fixing things like the downloads of items already purchased that do not work for us so can’t be installed instead of releasing a ton of new things on sale then spend all the time they did just trying to get the prices right. At least have all new released be in zip form for pc as well from now on. Something.
*Sighs*

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2012-01-22

Not sure where else to ask this ... but does anyone know how long the intro sales on the SuperSuit bundles will be running? Has an official date been listed anywhere by staff? It seems crazy for me to have to email support about something basic like this … not to mention they have YET to respond or even acknowledge my email about a double charge :sighs:  I sincerely HOPE that the support @ daz3d.com address is working!

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-01-22
Richard Haseltine - 25 May 2012 01:28 PM

However, when I go to the download page I have PC stuff mixed up with my Mac files.  I hate when I accidentally DL a PC exe file.  It just gets real confusing.  Can Someone on the website team get the “Mac only files” feature back for downloadables? 

Since DAZ is going to move to ZIP files rather than installers I suspect this won’t change.

Zip files rather than installers??? But Mac users have always gotten our installers packed inside Zip files. So there’s no change there. The only difference now is that it’s an absolute nightmare to have to randomly weed out all the mac installers between the exe files, especially if you’re downloading more than five products.

That ‘Mac only files’ filter needs to come back ... PLEASE PUT IT BACK! snake

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-01-22
LadySythe - 25 May 2012 05:43 PM

Don’t know why my thread was moved to this one. It has nothing at all to do with any of the topics shown in the first post. *shakes head* But fine, if you wanna have my info covered up by other issues about forum/site bugs…so be it…

I think they moved it here because the first post tells you how to get in touch with customer service while zendesk is down, and that’s exactly what you wanted to know right?

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-01-22
sapat - 25 May 2012 03:47 PM

I have thousands of items dating back to 2005, and this new itemized order page is extremely non-functional and useless without any way to change the number of items you want to see and also a search function.  I always used to just hit ‘Ctrl+F’ in FF and then type in my text to search for.  I want that back.

I also want the option back to hide the Mac files.  I don’t want or need them, and there’s no way to turn them off.

I’ve already had to ask for a refund because I was charged twice for something because the site didn’t warn me I already had the item.  They need to put that back muy pronto.  Every other site warns you if you’re trying to purchase an item you already have.

I’ve had to change my password 3 times because the site won’t login correctly.  Even when I am logged in, if I go to another part of the store, I have to login again.

It’s a chore to shop or browse with the way the categories are set up.  Why couldn’t they have left the show ‘All Products and Promotions’ choice?  They really need to work on how the categories are arranged.  It makes no sense at all.

Editing to add:  I don’t like these new forums either…..and now that I see my ‘first’ post, I notice it’s not adding spaces between paragraphs.  Now it’s just displaying as one long tirade.

Though Mac files would be Exe files for me, I wholeheartedly agree on just about everything here! Especially the loss of the CMD+F function (Ctrl+F for windows). It’s like a slap in the face considering that NOTHING IS ORGANIZED ANYMORE and now we can’t even sort it out ourselves.

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8697
Joined  2007-11-06
LEI1 - 25 May 2012 07:30 PM
Richard Haseltine - 25 May 2012 01:28 PM

Zip files rather than installers??? But Mac users have always gotten our installers packed inside Zip files. So there’s no change there. The only difference now is that it’s an absolute nightmare to have to randomly weed out all the mac installers between the exe files, especially if you’re downloading more than five products.

That ‘Mac only files’ filter needs to come back ... PLEASE PUT IT BACK! snake

No, they are switching from installers to a zip file with the content, which will be the same zip for all platforms rather than a separate Win installer and Mac installer.  There will be an OPTIONAL stand-alone installer for those who want it.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

6 of 91