Digital Art Zone

4 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 24 May 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  794
Joined  2006-05-26

The Shopping Cart feature is broken. I have tried to add items to my cart but my cart remains empty. The Super Suit did not add nor did Renaissance clothing

Signature 

Please view my Daz3d User Gallery
http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#users/465/

Posted: 24 May 2012 04:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1003
Joined  2012-01-29

I have a different problem with the Shopping Cart - I cannot REMOVE things from it ! The thing is - I put 2 items there, then decided to buy something else instead (as Supersuit appeared in the store). But I can hit “remove item” as many times as I want, confirm numerous times that I want to remove them, yet those 2 items are still there!!! This sadly means that I cannot buy anything without buying those 2 items first - although I DON´T WANT to buy those two! My supply of money is not unlimited, so if I buy those 2, I cannot buy the other things I really want to buy.

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  360
Joined  2003-10-09

Oh yeah.. cart is trashed LOL By now I have like 7 of the super suits in my cart! But does it tell me? Nope,, cart still reads 0. OY :(

HELP DAZ! I wanna give you my money.. really I do confused

Signature 

“Own the day”
Live, Love, Laugh, Dream, Believe  

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2011-07-18

Having the same problems with the supersuit-gives different pricing in the store but when in the cart gives different price-also it adds 2 more of the supersuit to the cart takes several tries to remove them-I would like to know what price is the supersuit pro bundle- is it 69.97? is it 48.88? or is it 99.98?
Still having problems trying to get crazy nights-it not added to wishlist-seems like I believe I will wait for a bit trying to purchase anything until all this is resolved.  And hopefully when this is resolved I can still purchase these items at the special price.

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2004-05-12

are wishlists still being worked on? i cant access mine at all, i get the magento error page ...

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  110
Joined  2006-05-14

i still have a “completed” order with pending download links from a week ago—no email confirmation yet, either…
the store keeps logging me in as someone else, randomly, or recognizes me but asks for a different log in/user name to get into the PC forum…
my cart is alternately empty on one page, or still has the items i purchased a week ago showing up again, no matter how many times i remove them….
so, just a few glitches then…
i’d like to pick up the super suit items, but i’m afraid, haha!:)

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  628
Joined  2010-12-13

The wishlist is still completely broken for me. I’ve tried multiple computers, flushed browser caches right along, and still nothing but an error page on my wishlist. There are 25 items in the wishlist, it still reports that, but I can’t see any of them. Good thing I haven’t been in dire need to order anything lately…

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1918
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

Slimer_J_Spud - 24 May 2012 06:22 PM

The wishlist is still completely broken for me. I’ve tried multiple computers, flushed browser caches right along, and still nothing but an error page on my wishlist. There are 25 items in the wishlist, it still reports that, but I can’t see any of them. Good thing I haven’t been in dire need to order anything lately…

Is there any chance you had Crazy Nights in your wishlist?  Evidently that seriously horks the wishlist system.  (Something major is broken with that item in their database.)

The suggestion has been to go to a store page like New Releases, and on the middle-right is a sampling of your wishlist.  Move those items to cart, over and over, until you find one that doesn’t move to cart.  Delete it from your wishlist.  Then you can move all the items in your cart back into your wishlist by bringing up your ‘My Cart’, clicking ‘Go to Shopping Cart’, selecting all the items you moved to the cart with the ‘Move to wishlist’ checkbox, and hitting Update.

Folks report that doing something like that fixes their problems.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04

Ummm, could someone look at the Supersuit Pro Suite’s price? The newsletter said it would be $119, but it is not—the page says $125.97.

Also, Genesis Supersuit (the plain version) was supposed to be $20.something, but the page says $22.02.

Also also, the strange prerequisites are back. I’ve seen Lisa’s Botanicals and whatnot listed as prerequisite, and I don’t think that Supersuit is for Pansies...

Also also also, “search” function in store is broken. Searching finds nothing.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2005-10-28

Just came back to the site and was automatically logged in again as the wrong person—the same wrong person.

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  314
Joined  2006-09-12

Hiya
thought i could test out the new system and put a 1 dollar piece in my cart.
I cant get through the paying process.
I get the error that i should add the correct state..seems the system has
problems with the european adress.
Greetings Karth

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04
Karth - 24 May 2012 10:58 PM

Hiya
thought i could test out the new system and put a 1 dollar piece in my cart.
I cant get through the paying process.
I get the error that i should add the correct state..seems the system has
problems with the european adress.

I had to update my address to pay; surprisingly, it actually knew the provinces we have.

My Account -> Address Book -> edit default.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  314
Joined  2006-09-12

Hi Skiriki
Thanks !!!
That was the point .

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-13
Cypherfox - 24 May 2012 06:45 PM

Greetings,

Slimer_J_Spud - 24 May 2012 06:22 PM

Is there any chance you had Crazy Nights in your wishlist?  Evidently that seriously borks the wishlist system.  (Something major is broken with that item in their database.)

The suggestion has been to go to a store page like New Releases, and on the middle-right is a sampling of your wishlist.  Move those items to cart, over and over, until you find one that doesn’t move to cart.  Delete it from your wishlist.  Then you can move all the items in your cart back into your wishlist by bringing up your ‘My Cart’, clicking ‘Go to Shopping Cart’, selecting all the items you moved to the cart with the ‘Move to wishlist’ checkbox, and hitting Update.

Folks report that doing something like that fixes their problems.

— Morgan

Aha! That was it! Doggone Crazy Nights. Wishlist is now functional again. grin Good tips, thanks.

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-13

Now that the wishlist works, I have a wishlist for the wishlist. LOL When we have a discount coupon, it is often available for a specific vendor, in the current case, Daz. It would be nice if the “View Details” mouse-over on each wishlist item specified the vendor. That would make it easier to select from the wishlist when a discount is for one vendor only.

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery

4 of 91