Digital Art Zone

23 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 05 June 2012 07:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 331 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2012-06-03

Thanks again ! There are three in all, but basically the same as this one only with different titles in the middle….

ps_ac2229b_CelestialPak.exe

Signature 

“Those curious locks so aptly twin’d,
Whose every hair a soul doth bind.”
Thomas Carew 1595 ~ 1640

Posted: 05 June 2012 07:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 332 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2007-11-09

Thought it was safe to shop again but noooooo.
Now have items “Pending” in “My Downloadable Products” for half a day now.
Is this another one of the store bad bugs / glitches / etc ??
How long till the pending items are available? is it soon? or is it a Daz “soon”?

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. tongue laugh
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 05 June 2012 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 333 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1312
Joined  2004-02-13
GigaBeat - 05 June 2012 07:35 AM

How long till the pending items are available? is it soon? or is it a Daz “soon”?

The pending issue has been a come and go kinda issue that was bad and happened to many people the first few days of the store opening but then worked on and now seems to happen intermittently and not as often. It is tied into the weird caching issues etc in some cases and in others is due to the order hanging for some reason on the store side. You could attempt to follow the instructions I put in my main post of this thread (about mid way down, titles in red) and see if that resolves it. If it doesn’t then you will need to put in a ticket through Zendesk most likely. Though the instructions listed in my post seem to be resolving it in most cases.

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 05 June 2012 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 334 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-06-05

Will I’m sure I’m not alone. 

Downloaded the latest Bryce 7 Pro for Mac from your website a few days ago, also provided no serial #s to register, checked online knowledge base finding this link with reference #s to use for registration. 

Only problem, my Mac Bryce 7 Pro crashes when it tries to register? 

I’m using the latest Mac OS Lion and hopefully someone can help.  Thanks Sorli…

Posted: 05 June 2012 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 335 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  551
Joined  2005-09-12

What category do I use in Mantis to report a web-site issue?  The closest category I can see is “DAZ Web Search”.

I just tried to add all of my wishlist items to my cart (3 items) and got this traceback and error:

There has been an error processing your request

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘UPDATE `sales_f…’, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(389): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(‘UPDATE `sales_f…’, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(‘UPDATE `sales_f…’, Array)
#6 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(428): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update(‘sales_flat_quot…’, Array, ‘entity_id=‘3314…’)
#7 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(318): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#8 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Cart.php(430): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#9 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Wishlist/Controller/Abstract.php(189): Mage_Checkout_Model_Cart->save()
#10 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(420): Mage_Wishlist_Controller_Abstract->allcartAction()
#11 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(‘allcart’)
#12 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#13 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(349): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#14 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/Mage.php(640): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#15 /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/index.php(80): Mage::run(’‘, ‘store’)
#16 {main}

Error log record number: 573053834188

Signature 

The only constant is change—and it’s a variable.

Posted: 05 June 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 336 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8709
Joined  2007-11-06

If your order shows as complete but downloads say pending, go to your Itemized Order History and reset the items, then the downloads will be available.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 05 June 2012 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 337 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
misc - 05 June 2012 09:51 AM

Will I’m sure I’m not alone. 

Downloaded the latest Bryce 7 Pro for Mac from your website a few days ago, also provided no serial #s to register, checked online knowledge base finding this link with reference #s to use for registration. 

Only problem, my Mac Bryce 7 Pro crashes when it tries to register? 

I’m using the latest Mac OS Lion and hopefully someone can help.  Thanks Sorli…

Bryce currently does not work under Lion.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 05 June 2012 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 338 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

I’m not sure if it belongs here, but since the login/checkout/cache/whatever problems seems to be cross-related, I thought I add it here. Apologizes if it is wrong, since it is a forum-bug rather than a store-bug.

I discovered that there actually is a separate forum-login page, and that doesn’t work at all for me. It is rarely shown, but if it appears, it fails. The difference to the store login is that my “forum name” is already filled in. This page doesn’t work, no matter if I keep the forum name or enter my email, both versions get rejected. Once this page shows, I’m stuck anyway. Whenever I hit “Login” (top right) it directly opens my account page. In this case I need to delete all cookies in order to get back to the forum.

So the only way to post in the forums seems to be:
- first log into the account/shop
- then open any forum page
This seems to be a “bridge” for logging me into the forum.
However, once I end up in any forum page without being logged in, there is no escape:
1) When I was already logged in the shop, then “Login” gets me directly in the Account, and the Forum still fails
2) When I wasn’t already logged in the shop, the forum displays this “other” login-page, and that won’t recognize me.

Posted: 05 June 2012 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 339 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
Martin_C - 05 June 2012 10:29 AM

I’m not sure if it belongs here, but since the login/checkout/cache/whatever problems seems to be cross-related, I thought I add it here. Apologizes if it is wrong, since it is a forum-bug rather than a store-bug.

I discovered that there actually is a separate forum-login page, and that doesn’t work at all for me. It is rarely shown, but if it appears, it fails. The difference to the store login is that my “forum name” is already filled in. This page doesn’t work, no matter if I keep the forum name or enter my email, both versions get rejected. Once this page shows, I’m stuck anyway. Whenever I hit “Login” (top right) it directly opens my account page. In this case I need to delete all cookies in order to get back to the forum.

So the only way to post in the forums seems to be:
- first log into the account/shop
- then open any forum page
This seems to be a “bridge” for logging me into the forum.
However, once I end up in any forum page without being logged in, there is no escape:
1) When I was already logged in the shop, then “Login” gets me directly in the Account, and the Forum still fails
2) When I wasn’t already logged in the shop, the forum displays this “other” login-page, and that won’t recognize me.

I’ve heard people say that if the forum thinks they’re logged out, they have to go to the store, log out, and log back in to get the forum to recognize them as logged in.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 05 June 2012 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 340 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1438
Joined  2006-07-04

I know this weekend there were some glitches with it, with no one getting PC pricing.  That seems to be fixed.

But there are still some new DAZ Original items (less than two weeks old) that, as far as I can tell, I’m only getting the PC discount on.  Now if it were a matter of nothing was on sale until it was fixed, that would be acceptable, but there are other, older,  items (mostly the super suit, but one or two others as well) where my discount appears to be in line with Sale Price + PC discount.  (Perhaps old formula, but the two discounts still apply.)

So did the pricing actually get fixed, or is that still a WIP?

There are a couple of things I’m interested in getting, but until I know what’s going on with the pricing, I don’t want to buy them only to have the pricing “fixed” and then have to add to the backlog of sales support tickets. smile

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 05 June 2012 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 341 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  74
Joined  2007-10-17

Just had to update, thanks to DAZ_ann0314 I have now gotten my dls from my May 18th purchase!!!  Thanks again

Signature 

Come and see me sometime!  http://posermagic.deviantart.com/
My RMP Store http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=posermagic
My CP Store http://www.contentparadise.com/searchimageviewdetail.aspx?seller=Posermagic

Posted: 05 June 2012 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 342 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7689
Joined  2006-03-19

Glad it got worked out for you.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 05 June 2012 05:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 343 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-11-09
DAZ_ann0314 - 05 June 2012 07:43 AM
GigaBeat - 05 June 2012 07:35 AM

The pending issue has been a come and go kinda issue that was bad and happened to many people the first few days of the store opening but then worked on and now seems to happen intermittently and not as often. It is tied into the weird caching issues etc in some cases and in others is due to the order hanging for some reason on the store side. You could attempt to follow the instructions I put in my main post of this thread (about mid way down, titles in red) and see if that resolves it. If it doesn’t then you will need to put in a ticket through Zendesk most likely. Though the instructions listed in my post seem to be resolving it in most cases.

Thanks for the informative response. My items are now available. WooHoo! happy happy joy joy!
I really hope Daz get all these store issues finished soon. It’s really not good for business.

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. tongue laugh
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 05 June 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 344 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

I would like to purchase newly released items that I feel should not be released until the major issues with the store are fixed, but obviously DAZ believes the store is fine, otherwise they would fix the issues before releasing anything else.

My problem is, I do not believe we are getting the correct price. Should there be a sale price on new items and then PC members get a further percentage off from the sale price? If that is the case, then I don’t believe these newly released items are priced correctly. I would love to purchase some of them, but not at the expense of “the store is screwed up so we can not give you the discounted price that you would normally get”.

Hell, I can’t even see most of the new releases anyway because the paging is so screwed up. The only way I could purchase the Supersuit Cape & Belt was to type in the name in the search box, I was unable to find them in the store and still do not see them under new releases (I have refreshed the page and see newer items, but still do not see all of the new items).

I do not understand why the store continues to operate as though nothing is wrong with it. I have purchased items with no problem, but the shopping experience is frustrating and am I paying the correct price, I have no idea. If I am paying more than I should, will I get store credit or will it just never be spoken of and I just get screwed out of money?

I’m not trying to bitch here, I am just trying to understand why?

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 05 June 2012 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 345 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2003-10-09

Should we be getting responses from the Zen Desk now? I placed an order that appeared to hang, so I placed it again and ended up with a double order. I tried emailing .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), but it bounced. I contacted Zen Desk a week ago, but haven’t heard anything yet.

23 of 91