Digital Art Zone

21 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 04 June 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 301 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2012-01-22

Any idea when those of us who’ve been stuck with Pending Authorizations for more than two weeks … will see a resolution? I’m at my wits end. I’ve emailed Customer Service since back when we were given that support @ daz3d.com address … STILL HAVE NOT HEARD A THING. No email saying my message was received, no notification that a ticket has been filed now that zendesk is back.

On other threads I’ve noted more than a few people with recent issues, who submitted to Zendesk and got a fix and/or reply in a matter of days. Yet we were told if we’ve emailed support already, not to submit a duplicate ticket to zendesk because staff will do it for us. That would be great, if it were true. How long am I expected to just sit around with this hold on my account and no answers? Another two weeks, a month?? shock

Posted: 04 June 2012 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 302 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2003-10-09
DAZ_ann0314 - 23 May 2012 10:27 AM

If you are having an issue with Download Links not working (or some working and some not) this is a known issue they are currently working on and will be fixed soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and want you to know we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Once resolved, the links in your account should then work.

Is there no update whatsoever on this issue? There are other items I would like to purchase, but I’m still waiting to download a product I purchased last week. Not sure I want to hand over more money without delivery of products. I submitted a support ticket on this and have received no communication but the automated reply that the ticket was created.

I know you guys have been fighting a bunch of issues with this latest store upgrade, but it has been weeks now, right? Yikes!

So just when I’m finally ready to jump on the Genesis bandwagon, all of this chaos breaks out.

Please, any official word on these things will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted: 04 June 2012 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 303 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1360
Joined  2004-02-13
LEI1 - 04 June 2012 03:00 PM

Any idea when those of us who’ve been stuck with Pending Authorizations for more than two weeks … will see a resolution? I’m at my wits end. I’ve emailed Customer Service since back when we were given that support @ daz3d.com address … STILL HAVE NOT HEARD A THING. No email saying my message was received, no notification that a ticket has been filed now that zendesk is back.

On other threads I’ve noted more than a few people with recent issues, who submitted to Zendesk and got a fix and/or reply in a matter of days. Yet we were told if we’ve emailed support already, not to submit a duplicate ticket to zendesk because staff will do it for us. That would be great, if it were true. How long am I expected to just sit around with this hold on my account and no answers? Another two weeks, a month?? shock

Please contact me via PM or e-mail me (my e-mail address is listed in the first post) and I’ll check into this for you smile

The Zendesk Tickets are going through the regular support system while I believe the e-mails all went to the head of customer service once we found out Zendesk wasn’t operational when the new site went live. I do know they are still being worked on though as I had an e-mail I sent in from that time as well which was answered today. I do know the e-mail submissions are still backed up some though as they all needed sorted through so they went to the right departments and in some cases some sent multiple e-mails through to all three e-mail addresses listed etc. So we have been working over each other a little bit in some instances. I do apologize for the delay though and will gladly look into it for you if you like smile.

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 04 June 2012 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 304 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
Timotheus - 04 June 2012 05:54 PM

If you are having an issue with Download Links not working (or some working and some not) this is a known issue they are currently working on and will be fixed soon. We apologize for any inconvenience and want you to know we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Once resolved, the links in your account should then work.

Is there no update whatsoever on this issue? There are other items I would like to purchase, but I’m still waiting to download a product I purchased last week. Not sure I want to hand over more money without delivery of products. I submitted a support ticket on this and have received no communication but the automated reply that the ticket was created.

I know you guys have been fighting a bunch of issues with this latest store upgrade, but it has been weeks now, right? Yikes!

So just when I’m finally ready to jump on the Genesis bandwagon, all of this chaos breaks out.

Thanks!

I just got word on this and posted in my first post of this thread the steps they are saying to take that should resolve the issue for you. If once you try that, they still aren’t working for you, please contact me via PM and I will look into it further for you smile

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2012 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 305 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2003-10-09

Thank you so much for a direct reply, Aundrea! I really do appreciate it.

The two links that wouldn’t work before just worked!

Tim

Posted: 04 June 2012 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 306 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2007-10-17
DAZ_ann0314 - 04 June 2012 06:52 PM
Timotheus - 04 June 2012 05:54 PM

Thanks!

I just got word on this and posted in my first post of this thread the steps they are saying to take that should resolve the issue for you. If once you try that, they still aren’t working for you, please contact me via PM and I will look into it further for you smile

I have done all of the above (including pming you, ty for trying wink  )  but still no help, I am wondering if you know what is going on yet.  I have been trying to wait it out, but I am on a deadline and need what I ordered!  I hate to say it, I have enough stress in my life and this is making my eyes twitch.  I am not one to complain and I am very understanding, but it would be nice for someone to say if or when something might be fixed so I could pass on why I am running behind!  Thanks so much smile

Signature 

Come and see me sometime!  http://posermagic.deviantart.com/
My RMP Store http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=posermagic
My CP Store http://www.contentparadise.com/searchimageviewdetail.aspx?seller=Posermagic

Posted: 04 June 2012 09:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 307 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2004-05-09

Yikes.  I surf to the DAZ top page, and I get recognised as on xxx.  I am NOT he, please !

Posted: 04 June 2012 09:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 308 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  656
Joined  2011-02-03

I hope this is the right place for this. New issue and I have sent in a support ticket. I was issued one of the new zip file installers downloaded it and moved the contents over to my DAZ library as instructed that went off with out a hitch. Here is the issue when I went to check the unzipped folder to make sure the content was still there before i moved the file over to my .exe and zip back-up storage the content was missing ,OK so that is the result of the drag and drop installation no biggie I’ll just re-download the zip file and move that over, no dice the re-installation of two zip files downloaded were empty except for a file that my computer wanted to read as a note pad application sigh…. But I did get my product YAY grin and can now use it, just wish I could back it up downer

Signature 

My DAZ Gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/68
My deviantART http://kitashrak.deviantart.com/

Posted: 04 June 2012 10:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 309 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2004-05-09
ibr_remote - 04 June 2012 09:50 PM

Yikes.  I surf to the DAZ top page, and I get recognised as on xxx.  I am NOT he, please !

Oh great.

Now I am xxx.

Edited to Remove oversized image by a moderator

Posted: 04 June 2012 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 310 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1584
Joined  2012-01-04

Looks like this thread went a bit off page, unless it’s just me.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 04 June 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 311 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  188
Joined  2006-01-14

I know. If ppl are going to post private information like the names of others, they should at least know how to resize their images and not warp the thread too. Sheesh…

Posted: 04 June 2012 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 312 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
ibr_remote - 04 June 2012 10:01 PM
ibr_remote - 04 June 2012 09:50 PM

Oh great.

Now I am xxx.

Edited to Remove oversized image by a moderator

I removed the image as it broke the thread sadly though I did see it before removing. But just wanted to let you know why I removed it smile Though xxx…the Actor smile ? If only I could go to log in one day and be like Angelina Jolie or something..that would be nice smile

I know I’ve had this issue on and off still as well and there is an ongoing ticket in bug tracker on it here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=46751

If you have a chance, please add your screenshot and any additional info you would like to add to the ticket. I know the more information they have the easier it is to narrow the cause.

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2012 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 313 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
PoserMagic - 04 June 2012 07:35 PM

I have done all of the above (including pming you, ty for trying wink  )  but still no help, I am wondering if you know what is going on yet.  I have been trying to wait it out, but I am on a deadline and need what I ordered!  I hate to say it, I have enough stress in my life and this is making my eyes twitch.  I am not one to complain and I am very understanding, but it would be nice for someone to say if or when something might be fixed so I could pass on why I am running behind!  Thanks so much smile

Let me go have a look at what you sent me again to refresh my rather poor off hand memory (I recall talking with you but now can’t recall the details *blush*) and I will be back either in here or by PM to you in a flash smile

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2012 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 314 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
JK0011 - 04 June 2012 09:58 PM

I hope this is the right place for this. New issue and I have sent in a support ticket. I was issued one of the new zip file installers downloaded it and moved the contents over to my DAZ library as instructed that went off with out a hitch. Here is the issue when I went to check the unzipped folder to make sure the content was still there before i moved the file over to my .exe and zip back-up storage the content was missing ,OK so that is the result of the drag and drop installation no biggie I’ll just re-download the zip file and move that over, no dice the re-installation of two zip files downloaded were empty except for a file that my computer wanted to read as a note pad application sigh…. But I did get my product YAY grin and can now use it, just wish I could back it up downer

Hmmm ok that is a new one. Anyone else experienced anything similar to this? If so, please let me know and I’ll file a bug report on it for web to look into smile Could be some odd isolated incident due to something they possibly were working on just as you went to re-download or some update they did or something. IDK you literally have me stumped there.

Anyone else having a similar experience, please post and let me know smile

Signature 

Posted: 05 June 2012 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 315 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  153
Joined  2006-08-25

Hi Aundrea,

Just a quick note:
My download issues are solved, and Zen desk seems to be working again.
Thank you so much for your help.

Still working on the missing order, and the PC problems
but I am confident this will be resolved soon.  grin

Signature 

A little magic goes a long way.. www.safeunderdark.com 

Kirisute’s Ultimate mega Freebie Pack!!

21 of 91