Digital Art Zone

19 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 02 June 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2003-10-09

Order 100021070 was put through last night (UK time) and surprise surprise, the website was very slow again.

Put through my order and all of my downloads are in ‘pending’ so are unavailbale!!! Even though the order is complete, and the invoice is raised.

Could someone at daz PLEASE sort this out!!!

I thought this new website was supposed to improve our store experience, well it certainly isn’t for me. I can;t even find anywhere to cancel/refund the order so I can try and put it through again.

Posted: 02 June 2012 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  194
Joined  2006-04-15

If you look at the Itemized Order History, does this order show up there? If so, try resetting the downloads. I’ve heard that works for some people.

Signature 

“Why’s all the rum gone?”  *looks at the last render*  “Oh. That’s why the rum’s gone…”
DAZ Studio 3.1.2.32 | Windows 7 Pro SP1 x32 | ATI Radeon HD 4200
Say YES to David 5!

Posted: 02 June 2012 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7986
Joined  2006-03-19

Thread merged since it was customer service related.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Ravenwood Cemetery*****  

Posted: 02 June 2012 06:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks for the quick respomse. Resetting the downloads has now made the links ‘Availabe’.

Whilst I have your attention, please give us a way to order our order histories by something other than alphabetical. Date would be preferable (newest on top). I have 5 pages of 50 items each and I can’t remeber all of the product names exactly.

Thanks

Posted: 02 June 2012 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19
al1234 - 02 June 2012 06:03 PM

Thanks for the quick respomse. Resetting the downloads has now made the links ‘Availabe’.

Whilst I have your attention, please give us a way to order our order histories by something other than alphabetical. Date would be preferable (newest on top). I have 5 pages of 50 items each and I can’t remeber all of the product names exactly.

Thanks

Agree with you 100%. I hate that there is no filtering for you itemized order history. Date would be better.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  194
Joined  2006-04-15

I’m firmly of the opinion that if it’s possible to see information in the list, it should be possible to sort by it—date, name, order number…

Signature 

“Why’s all the rum gone?”  *looks at the last render*  “Oh. That’s why the rum’s gone…”
DAZ Studio 3.1.2.32 | Windows 7 Pro SP1 x32 | ATI Radeon HD 4200
Say YES to David 5!

Posted: 02 June 2012 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Yep! You won’t any argument on my end.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2007-11-09

Ok the store is playing up again.
I’m a PC member but the store is showing the PC items at full price.
At this rate I don’t know when its safe to shop again.
Should I wait a few days, weeks, months or years till DAZ fixes the store?
This really has to be the worst site upgrade in the history of the net.

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. tongue laugh
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1504
Joined  2006-07-04

Hey!  I got an order confirmation E-mail!

Yay!  (the first one since the new site went live)

Now I just need the store to figure out what is, isn’t and should be on sale (some new items are clearly only having the PC discount applied, others have both the discount and a sale percentage), and maybe I’ll feel safe spending money, since the only item in that order was the weekly freebie… which was still free. smile

For the record, until a couple of days ago when the prices all went to 30% off on everything, plus the PC discount, I’ve had no problem making purchases and downloading stuff.  I just didn’t get any e-mail order confirmations until today. 

Of course, this may have been fixed a while ago (like when I got a week’s worth of Forum Post Notifications), as I haven’t made any purchases in a while due to tight funds.  I was waiting for the PC Voucher/Coupon/Whatever to make a purchase, but I thought I’d better pick up the Freebie before it was no longer free, since at the rate things are going, it is entirely possible that the voucher won’t be fixed before Sweet Dreams is no longer a freebie.

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 03 June 2012 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  307
Joined  2005-08-25

i can’t order the genesis super boots & belts and the cape for super suit at the special $1.99 prices

screencaps of the store prices and my shoppingcart prices
http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717437594_shopcart00_122_242lo.jpg
http://img283.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717451538_shopcart01_122_105lo.jpg

i really not buy these for $31

Signature 

DAZSTUDIO FUTURE REQUESTS - CLICK ME TO JOIN
Feel free to join, sign and vote for dazstudio future improvements.
(666 users and still counting up to 1000) would like to see improvements, and you?

What features would you like to see appear in dazstudio 5?

Posted: 03 June 2012 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-04-05

Hello all,

It has now been about 2 1/2 weeks since the disaster and it seems as if there are still a lot of problems.  First, many thanks to Mr. Sears for his fix of the install program.  His program really works.  Thank you.  At least now I have all the programs working that I recently bought.  It does seem strange that DAZ couldn’t come up with such a fix???

I realize that there are probably two totally different sets of programmers busily at work at DAZ - one churning out new programs and one working on fixing the store.  The one set has nothing to do with the other set, so I can see that DAZ could be releasing new programs.  But dear DAZ - to those of us with problems, that policy sure makes you look bad.  I know I still have problems - can’t see my shopping cart, can’t get a program that I ordered (granted, it’s one of the free ones, but what if it wasn’t?) can’t - well, all my problems are problems that are known and being worked, so I can only say to myself - and everyone else, be patient.  But, dear DAZ, I sure am going to think twice before I order again, not to mention how I feel about 2 1/2 weeks of Platinum Club membership go down the drain.  I do hope you are thinking about your old customers and not just concentrating on getting new ones.

Thanks for listening

pakman pete

Posted: 03 June 2012 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2003-10-09
fixme12 - 03 June 2012 04:29 AM

i can’t order the genesis super boots & belts and the cape for super suit at the special $1.99 prices

As a matter of fact, you are already “lucky” when you saw the PC prices in the first place. Since this morning, the shop “forgot” again that I’m a PC member at all… the account displays it fine, but the shop only shows full prices.

I must say that I start to worry now. And it looks like I picked a bad time for a “comeback”. I’ve once been a Poser addict some 10 years ago and went away during the “P4 Pro Pack” worries.

For a couple of reasons, I recently returned after 10 years. On the positive side, I did manage to buy the two huge V4/M4 bundles. Even for the discount + PC price, and even in the new shop. Hey! Even with a European credit card.

The next thing I wanted to do/buy are lots of $1.99 items and even some more legacy things, using the $6 thingies.

Sadly, this didn’t happen, and I wonder if it will happen at all, and if the 1 year PC may have been my worst online-shop decision ever. I wouldn’t trust this shop to enter my CC details again for now, and I even learned that I couldn’t do it from Europe any more anyway.

Dear DAZ - I asked it already, and would love to get an answer: You have my understanding that you are in a horrible situation, and I do believe that you do whatever you can (still) do about it. I’m also aware that you can’t give a fixed deadline for problems like that and problems that big.

BUT - you (really really) should give us a road map. There must be a period of time that you (at least) EXPECT to need to sort it out. When do you, realistically, believe that the shop will be trustworthy again?

A week? A month? Until autumn? It’s all OK for me, take your time, do it properly, but please TELL us!

I don’t mean to offend you, it is a tragedy for a company, especially a devoted one. And, again, you have my honest sympathy and best wishes.

But I would like to KNOW when it will make sense for me to come back, with my partially/mostly useless PC membership.

It just is no fun anymore to check each day only to find out what’s coming next…

- is my PC membership active today?
- are any pages loading?
- what’s my name/account today?
- do item prices survive placing it in the cart?
- and will the cart prices survive any checkout?
- would it take my credit card?

Please, please, PLEASE give us an approximate time span… thanks in advance, best wishes and good luck!

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-05-19
Martin_C - 03 June 2012 04:47 AM

Since this morning, the shop “forgot” again that I’m a PC member at all… the account displays it fine, but the shop only shows full prices.

Yup, just happened to me this morning too.I’m unwilling to buy anything when I’m not sure what price it’s going to charge me.

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  122
Joined  2005-02-26
fixme12 - 03 June 2012 04:29 AM

screencaps of the store prices and my shoppingcart prices
http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717437594_shopcart00_122_242lo.jpg
http://img283.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=717451538_shopcart01_122_105lo.jpg

i really not buy these for $31

I didn’t even know those existed.  I’ve never seen them in the store.

Having said that, maybe it’s no surprise.  I’ve got the $1.99 items listed by release date and it’s got “Steamworks”, “DClassy A3” and “Rollerblading for V3” as the top items….

And now I’m going to go and submit a support ticket because the email I sent over a week ago about an order I placed over two weeks ago that’s still pending was pleasantly ignored.

Signature 

Pax Asteriae - freebie textures
Writing blog (and other random stuff)

Posted: 03 June 2012 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1809
Joined  2012-04-14

The store is playing up again. I filter by PC. I see 41 items in the wishlist and full prices. I log out, clear my cache. Log back in. See the same thing. Click one of the further filters - anime. This time I see 22 items in the wishlist but I do see PC club items. Click Aiko 3 as a further filter. It now recognises me (i think) as there are now 4 items in my wishlist. It stopped telling me who I am (or rather who I’m not). Now I can no longer see PC prices. Joy. Click an item - Aiko 3 Hooded clock. Still seeing the full price. Do I bother to raise a support ticket? Is there any point?

19 of 91