SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 24 May 2012 01:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7769
Joined  2004-07-21
DAZ_ann0314 - 24 May 2012 01:38 AM
Miss Bad Wolf - 24 May 2012 12:25 AM

Which email address do I use to try to get a month’s renewal for PC membership?

Use the Customer Service one for that smile The support @ daz3d.com (just be sure to remove the spaces before and after the @ sign smile

Thanks will do when I get a bit of sleep.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 24 May 2012 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2006-12-08

Thanks Ann for all the info!  You have been a big help addressing certain issues.

Signature 

Life is simple - People make it complicated

Old post count until May 2012 was 5453

Posted: 24 May 2012 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2003-10-09

I am having problems with pricing.
Prices change (& items disappear) when I change the number of products shown on the page.

If I view a platinum club item it may or may not be priced at $1.99.

When looking at new releases with the default viewing settings, Aiden is the newest product - if I change it to 60 products viewed per page then there are atleast 6 products newer than Aidan - the total number of products also increases.

Signature 

My Gallery: http://aldemps.deviantart.com/

Posted: 24 May 2012 04:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

At the moment I’m seeing PC prices in “New Releases”, but when I click “Add to cart”, it goes in with a full price instead.

Edit: Also, at the moment “My Wishlist” at the top and sidebar do not match. The sidebar looks like it gets pulled out randomly of someone else’s list.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26
Skiriki - 24 May 2012 04:02 AM

At the moment I’m seeing PC prices in “New Releases”, but when I click “Add to cart”, it goes in with a full price instead.

Same goes for Saleprices.

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2005-11-13

I’ve an interesting issue. I reseted download for a few older items that still seem to have an actual installer and not a zip file, and my Win7 won’t start the installer. Then I tried with an older item which installer I already had saved on the disk (Spa of Juturna) and the old installer works fine but if I reset it the new one does not work. Even though in all appearance they seem to be the same installer.

Could someone who owns Spa of Juturna test this for me?

Oh, seems like others have this issue as well. The thread was just on second page.

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2003-10-09

When I first saw that the store was back up, I was not seeing Platinum Club prices for any PC products. Last night (about 12-15 hours ago) all the PC items I looked at were $1.99 as expected. This morning, they are back up to full, non-discount price again.

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26

I added a screenshot of the problem with the saleprice of Rons Explosions I’m having and another screenshot showing the Soothsayer at PC Price, but the Skyway Expansion at Fullprice (this morning it was PC and I guess it should be too seeing that the rest of the GIS Series are PC… *g*)

edit: As I didn’t find any rules about the size (as in width/height) of the images I hope they’re OK, didn’t realize they’d be put into the posting directly…

edit2: just read the other Topic so… here are Links instead of images
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/TalaFayola/DAZStudio/issue1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/TalaFayola/DAZStudio/issue2.jpg

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

PC prices are back, made a successful purchase and successful download. Thanks! smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2003-10-09
beregar - 24 May 2012 07:04 AM

I’ve an interesting issue. I reseted download for a few older items that still seem to have an actual installer and not a zip file, and my Win7 won’t start the installer. Then I tried with an older item which installer I already had saved on the disk (Spa of Juturna) and the old installer works fine but if I reset it the new one does not work. Even though in all appearance they seem to be the same installer.

Could someone who owns Spa of Juturna test this for me?

Oh, seems like others have this issue as well. The thread was just on second page.

I tried downloading that specific file. It’s identical to what I downloaded in 2005, except for the line

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Pisc_Downloadplus_DownloadController::clearConncurrentDownload() in /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/local/Pisc/Downloadplus/controllers/DownloadController.php on line 106

with a linefeed character before and after. To be more clear, the executable file itself has that error message appended to it.

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Oh dear. Now I found the first set of files that refuse to install. Let’s see if re-download fixes it, and if it doesn’t, then it is time to send a report. *snaps her fingers* Lucky streak broken! The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, I choose you!

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2012-03-08

For Website Related Issues (Things like 404 Page Errors or Checkout Errors)
Please post to this thread so that we may track and list them and forward them on.

Wishlist is not working, it never displayed since the update!

Since the update, my wishlist completely stopped working. I always get an error when I try to display it.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: xxxxxxxx

I know my wishlist is very large, counting 510 items, but still, it worked on previous website, even if it was slow. I will not be able to buy many things without it, so maybe I should complain to sales department directly wink

Signature 

My videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/TJWizard1976
My music - http://tj.krakow.pl/music/

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8513
Joined  2007-11-06
TJMusic - 24 May 2012 10:51 AM

For Website Related Issues (Things like 404 Page Errors or Checkout Errors)
Please post to this thread so that we may track and list them and forward them on.

Wishlist is not working, it never displayed since the update!

Since the update, my wishlist completely stopped working. I always get an error when I try to display it.

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: xxxxxxxx

I know my wishlist is very large, counting 510 items, but still, it worked on previous website, even if it was slow. I will not be able to buy many things without it, so maybe I should complain to sales department directly wink

Some people have found that the item “Crazy Nights” won’t let itself be added to the cart and if it’s in your wishlist the wishlist doesn’t work.
The workaround is to go to your account dashboard, which shows the 5 most recent items in the wishlist, and move them to the cart.  Keep doing that until you get to Crazy Nights, and delete it from the wishlist.  Then you can move everything in the cart back to the wishlist (can all be done at once) and it will work again.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2012-03-08

Well, I don’t see a section with the last 5 wishlist items on the dashboard, and adding 500 items to the basket then back would be too much bothering anyway.

Signature 

My videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/TJWizard1976
My music - http://tj.krakow.pl/music/

Posted: 24 May 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

I can’t see the wishlist either, but I have already bought Crazy Nights, so it is not there. :(

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

2 of 91