Digital Art Zone

81 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 02 October 2012 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1201 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4544
Joined  2004-08-11

Weird stuff going on in the store again.  I log on (which I’m having to do MORE often than not which I find very OFF PUTTING DAZ) if I’m on the main sales pages, I’m logged out, if I click and visit a product page I’m then logged on and can add stuff to the cart.  REALLY DAZ?  Is this all really so hard for your coders to figure out?  Lord have mercy!  cool mad

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 October 2012 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1202 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2405
Joined  2003-12-06
RAMWolff - 02 October 2012 05:58 PM

Weird stuff going on in the store again.

Caching seems to be massively broken in a whole new way (again). I logged in as usual from the front page, went to New Releases… and was un-logged-in. Back to the front page, logged in. Back to New, nope. I did a forced refresh, and that fixed it (and showed up half a dozen new goodies).

< sigh > How many months, now…?

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 02 October 2012 07:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1203 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

I hear ya!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 October 2012 08:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1204 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

Daz, please look into the forum issues! Since the problems with the site started Thursday or Friday the forums are picking and choosing about the notifications. I am subscribed to multiple threads and most of them are not sending notifications about new posts anymore (including this thread) :( I’m sick of tryign to track down the threads and figure out where I left off, especially in busy threads where multiple pages of posts show up over night and I don’t know where I left off :(

PLEASE look into this! It’s making me not want to come back to the forums again :(

Posted: 02 October 2012 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1205 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11
atryeu - 02 October 2012 08:30 PM

Daz, please look into the forum issues! Since the problems with the site started Thursday or Friday the forums are picking and choosing about the notifications. I am subscribed to multiple threads and most of them are not sending notifications about new posts anymore (including this thread) :( I’m sick of tryign to track down the threads and figure out where I left off, especially in busy threads where multiple pages of posts show up over night and I don’t know where I left off :(

PLEASE look into this! It’s making me not want to come back to the forums again :(

I agree.  With more changes to the store again (but still not end date to sale items folks, get with the program please, it’s actually a HELPFUL extra to have on the sales pages) now most of my notifications, which were about more than 20 a day is down to 2 a day.  WTF!  Sorry, I don’t have the sweet pleading eyes of Atryeu, I have a “hungry like a wolff” set of eyes for this glaring MESS you folks have made.  Please fix this post haste and please add in the sale date end notice to the sales pages. THANKS!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 03 October 2012 11:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1206 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

And there I was thinking I could browse through all 4000+ PC items with 15 thumbs per page because the site keeps resetting it. What was I thinking silly me?

It doesn’t even help anymore to say how bad this site is because no-one is listening. No-one cares. In fact there’s nobody working at DAZ anymore - Genesis came to life and killed everyone at DAZ and now it is making us humans suffer for all those times we posed it with joint limits OFF.

Image Attachments
Picture1.jpg
 Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 03 October 2012 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1207 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

LOL….. WE ARE GEN E SIS ............GRRRRRRRRRRRRR raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 03 October 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1208 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-02-16
RAMWolff - 02 October 2012 11:15 PM
atryeu - 02 October 2012 08:30 PM

I agree.  With more changes to the store again (but still not end date to sale items folks, get with the program please, it’s actually a HELPFUL extra to have on the sales pages) now most of my notifications, which were about more than 20 a day is down to 2 a day.  WTF!  Sorry, I don’t have the sweet pleading eyes of Atryeu, I have a “hungry like a wolff” set of eyes for this glaring MESS you folks have made.  Please fix this post haste and please add in the sale date end notice to the sales pages. THANKS!

The “sweet pleading eyes” may be misleading. I try to be civil on the forums but in real life it’s a whole nother thing. I’m so unbelievably fed up with the whole site and things keep getting worse instead of better, but I try and keep my cool on the site itself and can do all my mumbling and cursing to myself in person -_- LoL

*starts mumbling* .... at least this thread send me a notification this time…..

Posted: 03 October 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1209 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Ah, OK ... I’m the same but here I tend to be more vociferous than usual.  Probably why I’ve had more posts removed than I ever did at the old forums.  I really don’t care, someone has to listen eventually or DAZ may end up not doing so well in another year.  Fix the stuff we ask to be fixed, WE ARE YOUR CLIENTS DAZ!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 03 October 2012 09:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1210 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5629
Joined  2005-04-16

20 Weeks!

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 03 October 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1211 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-02-16

*sigh* One more little note to staff…. Please, please please please please!!! look into the notification problem!  One of the staff earlier told me to unsubscribe and subscribe again to fix the problem (which I had already done this morning and obviously does not fix the problem) and to make sure I’m clicking the correct link in the email notifications, which I am -_-  I’m sure I’ll sign on tomorrow with no notifications again and I don’t know if it’ll be worth wasting my time at nearly 1 minute per forum page (up to nearly 5 minutes in those PC threads where people keep posting animated animal pictures) loads to try and figure out where I left off on almost every single forum *looks for mad smiley* :(

Posted: 03 October 2012 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1212 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2004-10-19

Considering that the new website was originally announced January 11th, 2012 here http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=181233&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 and then finally we were told here http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=190542 that we would be getting ” a more stable, responsive, and simpler experience for using our site” and it is now almost 9 months later and things are still wonky,  I think people have a right to be tired of the situation. Now add to that the facts that simple things like file sizes are still missing from product pages and the downloads page, that people have to rely on an outside utility to tell them if they have previously purchased something, not to mention a host of other things still not working properly, is it any wonder people are getting fed up? I barely even check the forums anymore, something I used to do almost every day. My purchases here are way down compared to what they used to be, and way up at other stores, because the shopping experience leaves so much to be desired.

Posted: 04 October 2012 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1213 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5629
Joined  2005-04-16
KerWar - 03 October 2012 09:19 PM

” a more stable, responsive, and simpler experience for using our site” and it is now almost 9 months later…

Well, actually 20 weeks since it went live…and we were told it was thoroughly tested and was fine!  hmmm 

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 04 October 2012 01:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1214 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

Maybe somebody will make a movie about this one day.

Image Attachments
Picture1.jpg
 Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 04 October 2012 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1215 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

ZERO notifications today, ZERO.. I usually have about 20 waiting in the inbox when i boot up and go to my gmail account.  This is really bad.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

81 of 91