Digital Art Zone

8 of 91
SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION
Posted: 26 May 2012 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2005-07-09

I can’t see my wishlist, I only get an error.

I tried someone’s suggestion of deleting withlist items from a store page, but that did nothing, it still shows those same items.

Posted: 26 May 2012 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2011-05-27

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but the “Required Products” link is way off.  I was looking at this and the required products was the Dream Home: Kitchen:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/mfd-for-genesis-wonderland-expansion

It appears that a lot of these Required Products links are off.

FYI

EDIT TO ADD:  It also appears that these links change to something else.  For me, the above link now says that M4 Morphs ++ are the Required Product.

Signature 

DAZ Studio 4 Pro user, Poser Pro 2012 user, Bryce 7 Pro user, Vue 8 Complete user, Photoshop CS4 user.

Posted: 26 May 2012 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  709
Joined  2008-05-05
GreenLeafCat - 26 May 2012 08:06 AM

*this*
I have 81 pages in my itemized order history.  That makes it absolutely useless.

AMEN!!  I have more than 81 pages.  No search feature and no ability to see them all at once makes this totally useless.

Signature 

One in 150 children is diagnosed with autism. One is mine.

My deviantArt Gallery: http://karibous-boutique.deviantart.com/
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2004-07-01
KaribousBoutique - 26 May 2012 10:44 AM

*this*
I have 81 pages in my itemized order history.  That makes it absolutely useless.

AMEN!!  I have more than 81 pages.  No search feature and no ability to see them all at once makes this totally useless.

Same here, I have 157 pages to go through. What were they thinking when they created this…........
Also I have to refresh the shop page everytime I want to look at new items because it does not show them when I go to the store page,
And when I understand correctly I have to try and solve the wishlist problem myself…..............

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  709
Joined  2008-05-05
twingo - 26 May 2012 11:11 AM

*this*

Same here, I have 157 pages to go through. What were they thinking when they created this…........
Also I have to refresh the shop page everytime I want to look at new items because it does not show them when I go to the store page,
And when I understand correctly I have to try and solve the wishlist problem myself…..............

I’ve got 301 pages.  And no search feature.  It takes me like 20 clicks to get to items starting with “m.”  And when I open the order where I purchased the item, the item name is no longer hyperlinked to the item’s store page.  This drives me crazy.  With 301 pages of content, I want to be able to locate items I own QUICKLY, and then instantly have the ability to redirect to the item’s store page.  You know, like I used to be able to do on May 15th…

Signature 

One in 150 children is diagnosed with autism. One is mine.

My deviantArt Gallery: http://karibous-boutique.deviantart.com/
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2012-01-22

So still no word on how long the SuperSuit intro sale will be on for?? I asked previously and my comment’s now been buried in the thread … any help would be much appreciated!

Posted: 26 May 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-03-15
KaribousBoutique - 26 May 2012 11:18 AM
twingo - 26 May 2012 11:11 AM

*this*

I’ve got 301 pages.  And no search feature.  It takes me like 20 clicks to get to items starting with “m.”  And when I open the order where I purchased the item, the item name is no longer hyperlinked to the item’s store page.  This drives me crazy.  With 301 pages of content, I want to be able to locate items I own QUICKLY, and then instantly have the ability to redirect to the item’s store page.  You know, like I used to be able to do on May 15th…

Some of us are having limited relief by setting up spreadsheets. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/566/

I know it’s not an ideal ... but it’s helping some keep from losing their minds, a little.

Signature 

Aidana WillowRaven
website: http://WillowRaven.weebly.com ~ blog: http://willowraven-illustration.blogspot.com/
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Posted: 26 May 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2003-10-09

I would like to voice my disappointment with this transition to an broken store and unusable user account purchases history and downloads

I would like an extension on my platinum club annual membership till this stuff is sorted out and put back to a functional website

why should the clock be ticking on my paid for membership while this crazy stuff drags on?

I paid for 365 days subscription not give or take, about, or roughly but 365 days

Signature 

RE: Software - Fast, Good, Cheap - it seems that nowadays you can only pick 2 0f the 3 and therein lies the heartache:mad:

Posted: 26 May 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2007-11-09

Don’t like the new download page. Can’t turn off mac files (I use PC). Can’t see file size.
Don’t like the new shop. Some product requirements are wrong or missing.
Generally the whole shopping experience is more convoluted than previous.
Hopefully all this is getting fixed. Currently just one big frustration.

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. tongue laugh
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 26 May 2012 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2005-02-18

Decided to take advantage of the Genesis Bracers freebie. Had to re-add the item to my cart, which had cleared during sign-in.  Got the system to accept (slowly) my $0.00 purchase, and it seemed to take forever “processing”.  I got the email confirmation last night for the order but the files were still “pending” all day today and could not be downloaded.

P.S. I’m not a New Member as it says, as I’ve been a member since 2005 as it says.  This is also not my first post, though it says so.

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2007-11-09

Changing the selection for “Show [-] per page” effects the products on display.
The number of products and the order of products change keep changing.
For example: In Shop - Free DAZ 3D Content.
Show 15 per page = 2 pages and total of 17 items.
Show 30 per page = 1 pages and total of 17 items.
Show 60 per page = 1 pages and total of 7 items. 10 items have disappeared!!!

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. :-P
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 27 May 2012 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2012-02-07
RCT-Spanky - 27 May 2012 06:53 AM

What I miss is a TEXTURE TEMPLATE. It’s great that all the Mat-Zones can manipiulated with shaders and textures, but what, when I would like to add a logo on the suit, that goes over different Mat-Zones?  ohh

I usually grab an existing bump map or texture and make my own template from that. All you need to do is select the images background and then invert the selection.

Signature 

Wulfric

Posted: 27 May 2012 08:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  364
Joined  2003-10-09
DAC1 - 26 May 2012 10:02 PM

Decided to take advantage of the Genesis Bracers freebie. Had to re-add the item to my cart, which had cleared during sign-in.  Got the system to accept (slowly) my $0.00 purchase, and it seemed to take forever “processing”.  I got the email confirmation last night for the order but the files were still “pending” all day today and could not be downloaded.

P.S. I’m not a New Member as it says, as I’ve been a member since 2005 as it says.  This is also not my first post, though it says so.

Try resetting the item in order history. As long as the order shows complete, resets seems to be working. The pending status should change to available. That worked for me.  smile

Good luck!

Signature 

“Own the day”
Live, Love, Laugh, Dream, Believe  

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1806
Joined  2012-04-14

I’m a bit disturbed that the store thinks I’m someone else when I’m not even logged in. Today I’m xxx with 47 items in my wishlist. Then when the store decided I wasn’t xxx it still continued to show me “special prices” aka pc club prices.

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  556
Joined  2009-04-14

O.K., if this is where we post to discuss website-related issues:

1. Who is xxx, and why does his name appear in the my login window every time I try to log into the new site?

2. After logging in successfully with MY name, why am I unable to save items to my wishlist—everything crashes with some
  kind of security error.

3. Every iteration of the DAZ homepage has been slow to me—this new iteration is especially so.

8 of 91