Digital Art Zone

3 of 15
Black November
Posted: 13 November 2012 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1338
Joined  2006-01-16

Yep… you will want to be checking early and often…  Daily at least.

midnight_stories - 13 November 2012 09:09 PM

Well I just got my new Hyper suit in there 50% off for one day but don’t know when, so people will have to keep an eye one the sales page or they miss out !!!

Posted: 13 November 2012 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  617
Joined  2004-11-04

Judgement day… er, black Friday? Wha?

I know nothing…

Signature 

DZ FIRE’S
MASTER MODELS

Click HERE to get started.
Facebook

Posted: 13 November 2012 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4282
Joined  2011-11-25

Nice Hyper-suit!

Posted: 13 November 2012 11:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1592
Joined  2005-02-25

WOW this is delightful!!! I was a bit annoyed last night because I tried to order something for a project, and for some glitch it didn’t go through on paypal’s side, so I thought I’d try again in the morning… and it’s an even better deal this morning, plus it qualifies for free item, and HURRAY PA fast grabs!!!!! (GRABBED RON’S brushes, can’t get enough of those!!!!!)

As for demon girl Darona, I think she was in a few fabulous bundles already, such as good bad ugly or V4 toughness or something… anyone know???

You may already have her.

As much as I ADORE April’s hair (and have several) I’m resisting…. When Look At My Hair Plugin comes out, I want to try making some of my own hairstyles albeit at a much lower skill level, but still! raspberry

So, I got the items needed for this book cover I’m doing, and i got a free item, and I got ron’s brushes too…. I’m looking forward to the rest of November for teasing me into spending more than I should…. (and I thought I’d only be shopping at RDNA’s annual 50/60/70% off sale or Rendo’s gravy bowl. Pffffffffffffft.  Better work harder to bring in the funds…. EEP..  Especially if I plan on buying Christmas gifts for the family. raspberry We were even planning to get a christmas tree for once… GASP.  LOL.

Posted: 13 November 2012 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2003-10-09

Is the 40 percent off for all DAZ items all month? I wasn’t sure if it was supposed to be something specific because it just links to become a member. I am thinking of joining again and if everything is that much less it, now would be a good time to do it.

Posted: 14 November 2012 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2245
Joined  2005-09-05

At less than $7.00 for a demon and Ron’s brushes…I couldn’t resist! My only problem with the other items is I’ve already got most of them…; )

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 14 November 2012 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  722
Joined  2012-07-21
DAZ_Kevin - 13 November 2012 09:33 PM

Well I just got my new Hyper suit in there 50% off for one day but don’t know when, so people will have to keep an eye one the sales page or they miss out !!!

Haven’t had much coffee yet, but i’m not seeing a hypersuit anywhere ?

Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 14 November 2012 05:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14324
Joined  2003-10-09
BlackFeather1973 - 14 November 2012 03:10 AM

Haven’t had much coffee yet, but i’m not seeing a hypersuit anywhere ?

The point of those posts is that items will be added as the month goes on - presumably at some point including the suit.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 14 November 2012 06:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  722
Joined  2012-07-21

Ah, i read that as “midnight_stories just bought this” instead of “the midnight_stories hypersuit is about to be released”.
Definitely need more coffee smirk

Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 14 November 2012 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1267
Joined  2005-02-25
BlackFeather1973 - 14 November 2012 06:02 AM

Ah, i read that as “midnight_stories just bought this” instead of “the midnight_stories hypersuit is about to be released”.

For a moment there, I thought I needed some coffee to LOL!

Signature 

The Mind on the other side!
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/midnight_stories/

Posted: 14 November 2012 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5925
Joined  2006-02-20
BlackFeather1973 - 14 November 2012 06:02 AM

You and me both ...
*coffee*

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  521
Joined  2006-07-28

Will these black november sales products be added at the same time each day?  If so, that rather locks those of us who are at work ... and restricted from checking the DAZ Store (or in the wrong timezones) ... out of the lowest prices?

I’ve always hated the one day only sales, but these ‘lowest price ever for a few hours’ sales are even worse.

But ... they do save me money!  Since I rarely am able to take advantage of those sales.

So, I suppose I should thank marketing for coming up with another sales idea that keeps me to my budget.  See?  I can look on the bright side!  I don’t just complain :wink:

Signature 

Satira Capriccio on deviantART

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

Would be nice to see a bundle that wasn’t a grab bag or pot luck special.

Ya know stuff that went together? Or maybe a bundle with just two themes in it so it can reach out to more than one crowd? When you put 6 totally unrelated items in a bundle there is a good chance I’ll only want one of them. And that puts me out of the market.

Will see what happens today.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5925
Joined  2006-02-20
Satira Capriccio - 14 November 2012 07:09 AM

Will these black november sales products be added at the same time each day?  If so, that rather locks those of us who are at work ... and restricted from checking the DAZ Store (or in the wrong timezones) ... out of the lowest prices?

I’ve always hated the one day only sales, but these ‘lowest price ever for a few hours’ sales are even worse.

But ... they do save me money!  Since I rarely am able to take advantage of those sales.

So, I suppose I should thank marketing for coming up with another sales idea that keeps me to my budget.  See?  I can look on the bright side!  I don’t just complain :wink:

It’s not only those that work - it’s those in the “wrong” timezone too.
I thought Daz has found out that 24 hour sales are ok, that shorter sales are leaving behind unhappy customers.

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 14 November 2012 07:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2010-01-27

Now THERE’s an impractical outfit!

Oh, I know, she could be the villain, and too embarrassed to come out when they send Trotwood. “Eek! It’s a boy!”

Image Attachments
Impractical.jpg
 Signature 

—————————-
“By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.”—Socrates
http://www.improbable.me
Using DS 4.5.0.114 Pro 32 bit poorly.

(Formerly Halfbubble)

3 of 15