Digital Art Zone

4 of 18
Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 02 June 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9615
Joined  2007-11-06

They’re currently working on it, so I would wait a bit, unless they actually closed the ticket.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2004-03-28

Ticket Number 101907 - I’ve also linked this thread to the ticket.

Let’s hope this is actioned far faster than my last ticket. I hate burning minutes because no one has bothered to even open it.

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  232
Joined  2003-10-09
fixmypcmike - 02 June 2012 03:03 PM
geraldpruett - 02 June 2012 03:00 PM
Lilliana - 02 June 2012 10:15 AM

Add me to the list of unable to see the Member’s only forum.

My Subscription does say active until 6/29/12 sooooo….

I have logged out of the forums and logged back in. Frustrating because I can’t see anything in Members Only and I am a member.

Getting very tired of things not being fixed in a timely fashion. Didn’t Daz learn anything with the last roll out and how bad the issues were then?

I logged off and closed my browser as someone earlier had suggested to another member. I then reopen my browser and logged back in, and I still can’t get into the Member’s Only Forum. So add me to the list that I’m unable to see the Member’s only forum. 

I back in as a Member though, so thanks for correcting that.

What browser are you using, and can you try with a different browser?

I’m using Internet Explorer 9. I don’t have any other browser installed.

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  398
Joined  2006-08-21

OK, since this whole new website thing began, I’ve been listed in My Subscriptions as a canceled monthly member and now a canceled yearly member. I am and have been for years an annual subscriber to the PC. I have not canceled anything. I have been accessing the Members only forum and I still see the PC 1.99 prices on the few PC items I can find. I did put in support ticket on this. Until today I have not been able to use the ‘edit’ function in the My Subscriptions thingy. Before today, if I tried to click on the edit I would be sent to a page of nonsense error text. Now, it seems the ‘edit’ function is working, but I’m afraid to do anything. It says my account has indeed been canceled and that I can reactivate if I click. I’m afraid of what might happen if I click anything. Can someone please advise. Should I click to reactivate an account I never canceled or leave it for support to deal with (eventually)?

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2042
Joined  2011-07-31
geraldpruett - 02 June 2012 05:45 PM
fixmypcmike - 02 June 2012 03:03 PM
geraldpruett - 02 June 2012 03:00 PM
Lilliana - 02 June 2012 10:15 AM

Add me to the list of unable to see the Member’s only forum.

My Subscription does say active until 6/29/12 sooooo….

I have logged out of the forums and logged back in. Frustrating because I can’t see anything in Members Only and I am a member.

Getting very tired of things not being fixed in a timely fashion. Didn’t Daz learn anything with the last roll out and how bad the issues were then?

I logged off and closed my browser as someone earlier had suggested to another member. I then reopen my browser and logged back in, and I still can’t get into the Member’s Only Forum. So add me to the list that I’m unable to see the Member’s only forum. 

I back in as a Member though, so thanks for correcting that.

After you log back in and click on Members Only Forum, try a refresh.  I just click on the C with an arrow on the top end (IE 9) and MOF opens up for me then.

What browser are you using, and can you try with a different browser?

I’m using Internet Explorer 9. I don’t have any other browser installed.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9615
Joined  2007-11-06
booksbydavid - 02 June 2012 05:50 PM

OK, since this whole new website thing began, I’ve been listed in My Subscriptions as a canceled monthly member and now a canceled yearly member. I am and have been for years an annual subscriber to the PC. I have not canceled anything. I have been accessing the Members only forum and I still see the PC 1.99 prices on the few PC items I can find. I did put in support ticket on this. Until today I have not been able to use the ‘edit’ function in the My Subscriptions thingy. Before today, if I tried to click on the edit I would be sent to a page of nonsense error text. Now, it seems the ‘edit’ function is working, but I’m afraid to do anything. It says my account has indeed been canceled and that I can reactivate if I click. I’m afraid of what might happen if I click anything. Can someone please advise. Should I click to reactivate an account I never canceled or leave it for support to deal with (eventually)?

Since you have access I would leave it alone.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2006-05-19

monthly payement went through, but still no access to pc items AND no access to Member Forum !!
HELP needed here too !!!
thx!

Posted: 03 June 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  375
Joined  2004-08-13

I no longer have PC prices anywhere in the store or in my cart.

There is no PC coupon this month.

Sales are expiring and I keep missing them, and this is infuriating.

At this point, I’m having trouble imagining how Daz could come up with a compensation that would make up for all this.

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2003-10-09

coupons only for DAZ originals
DAZ originals only for DAZ Studio

looks this Poserholic has no business with the PC club anymore soon.

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-03-23

I can se my monthly Platinum Club have just been billed a few days ago, but I don’t see my monthly PC bonus any where? Is it on it’s way or where can I find it?

Can now also see it says Platinum Club Membership start: 5/31/08 end 6/1/12 and “Expired” that can’t be right

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15717
Joined  2003-10-09

Kamion, the Fantasy bath is a new DO that works in Poser (prop rather than clothes of figure addon, though).

3DWS, the coupons have not been released yet. I doubt we will see them before Monday, and I hope the current issue with the PC discount will be resolved first.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1001
Joined  2012-02-04

Suddenly can’t access the PC Members Forum, even though I’m a member and could a few hours earlier.
I’m not submitting another freaking ticket until my first two tickets are settled, unless its for a full refund of my PC membership of course.
My camel has the straw in its sights.

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  366
Joined  2011-05-27

Ok, now I’m angry.

I’ve been waiting for the PC coupon so I can buy the supersuit and one of the addons.  Total they were like$36.  I check here this morning and still no coupon, but now the price of both items has gone up to $59 in my cart!!!!!!!!  But I go to New Releases and the suit is still $20!  So now I don’t know what to think or what to do about it.  I would open a ticket but it’s taking way too long for those to get processed.

Can someone advise?

Signature 

DAZ Studio 4 Pro user, Poser Pro 2012 user, Bryce 7 Pro user, Vue 8 Complete user, Photoshop CS4 user.

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17066
Joined  2003-10-09

Zendesk tickets are actually being processed pretty rapidly,  considering the volume that is being submitted.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15717
Joined  2003-10-09

Ippotamus, you are not showing as a PC member as far as the forums are concerned so I’d say open a support ticket as it’s clearly failed to renew or simply lost track of you. Others are still showing as PC Members, so it isn’t a store-wide failure.

MQ: it looks as if PC discounts are not showing for people, which would account for the price rise on the suit. I get handled separately, since the system supports only one group per member and I need to be in the mod group, and my discounts vanished on Friday.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

4 of 18