Digital Art Zone

4 of 18
Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 02 June 2012 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8425
Joined  2007-11-06

They’re currently working on it, so I would wait a bit, unless they actually closed the ticket.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-03-28

Ticket Number 101907 - I’ve also linked this thread to the ticket.

Let’s hope this is actioned far faster than my last ticket. I hate burning minutes because no one has bothered to even open it.

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  220
Joined  2003-10-09
fixmypcmike - 02 June 2012 03:03 PM
geraldpruett - 02 June 2012 03:00 PM
Lilliana - 02 June 2012 10:15 AM

Add me to the list of unable to see the Member’s only forum.

My Subscription does say active until 6/29/12 sooooo….

I have logged out of the forums and logged back in. Frustrating because I can’t see anything in Members Only and I am a member.

Getting very tired of things not being fixed in a timely fashion. Didn’t Daz learn anything with the last roll out and how bad the issues were then?

I logged off and closed my browser as someone earlier had suggested to another member. I then reopen my browser and logged back in, and I still can’t get into the Member’s Only Forum. So add me to the list that I’m unable to see the Member’s only forum. 

I back in as a Member though, so thanks for correcting that.

What browser are you using, and can you try with a different browser?

I’m using Internet Explorer 9. I don’t have any other browser installed.

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  303
Joined  2006-08-21

OK, since this whole new website thing began, I’ve been listed in My Subscriptions as a canceled monthly member and now a canceled yearly member. I am and have been for years an annual subscriber to the PC. I have not canceled anything. I have been accessing the Members only forum and I still see the PC 1.99 prices on the few PC items I can find. I did put in support ticket on this. Until today I have not been able to use the ‘edit’ function in the My Subscriptions thingy. Before today, if I tried to click on the edit I would be sent to a page of nonsense error text. Now, it seems the ‘edit’ function is working, but I’m afraid to do anything. It says my account has indeed been canceled and that I can reactivate if I click. I’m afraid of what might happen if I click anything. Can someone please advise. Should I click to reactivate an account I never canceled or leave it for support to deal with (eventually)?

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1822
Joined  2011-07-31
geraldpruett - 02 June 2012 05:45 PM
fixmypcmike - 02 June 2012 03:03 PM
geraldpruett - 02 June 2012 03:00 PM
Lilliana - 02 June 2012 10:15 AM

Add me to the list of unable to see the Member’s only forum.

My Subscription does say active until 6/29/12 sooooo….

I have logged out of the forums and logged back in. Frustrating because I can’t see anything in Members Only and I am a member.

Getting very tired of things not being fixed in a timely fashion. Didn’t Daz learn anything with the last roll out and how bad the issues were then?

I logged off and closed my browser as someone earlier had suggested to another member. I then reopen my browser and logged back in, and I still can’t get into the Member’s Only Forum. So add me to the list that I’m unable to see the Member’s only forum. 

I back in as a Member though, so thanks for correcting that.

After you log back in and click on Members Only Forum, try a refresh.  I just click on the C with an arrow on the top end (IE 9) and MOF opens up for me then.

What browser are you using, and can you try with a different browser?

I’m using Internet Explorer 9. I don’t have any other browser installed.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8425
Joined  2007-11-06
booksbydavid - 02 June 2012 05:50 PM

OK, since this whole new website thing began, I’ve been listed in My Subscriptions as a canceled monthly member and now a canceled yearly member. I am and have been for years an annual subscriber to the PC. I have not canceled anything. I have been accessing the Members only forum and I still see the PC 1.99 prices on the few PC items I can find. I did put in support ticket on this. Until today I have not been able to use the ‘edit’ function in the My Subscriptions thingy. Before today, if I tried to click on the edit I would be sent to a page of nonsense error text. Now, it seems the ‘edit’ function is working, but I’m afraid to do anything. It says my account has indeed been canceled and that I can reactivate if I click. I’m afraid of what might happen if I click anything. Can someone please advise. Should I click to reactivate an account I never canceled or leave it for support to deal with (eventually)?

Since you have access I would leave it alone.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2006-05-19

monthly payement went through, but still no access to pc items AND no access to Member Forum !!
HELP needed here too !!!
thx!

Posted: 03 June 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2004-08-13

I no longer have PC prices anywhere in the store or in my cart.

There is no PC coupon this month.

Sales are expiring and I keep missing them, and this is infuriating.

At this point, I’m having trouble imagining how Daz could come up with a compensation that would make up for all this.

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2003-10-09

coupons only for DAZ originals
DAZ originals only for DAZ Studio

looks this Poserholic has no business with the PC club anymore soon.

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-03-23

I can se my monthly Platinum Club have just been billed a few days ago, but I don’t see my monthly PC bonus any where? Is it on it’s way or where can I find it?

Can now also see it says Platinum Club Membership start: 5/31/08 end 6/1/12 and “Expired” that can’t be right

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13648
Joined  2003-10-09

Kamion, the Fantasy bath is a new DO that works in Poser (prop rather than clothes of figure addon, though).

3DWS, the coupons have not been released yet. I doubt we will see them before Monday, and I hope the current issue with the PC discount will be resolved first.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  979
Joined  2012-02-04

Suddenly can’t access the PC Members Forum, even though I’m a member and could a few hours earlier.
I’m not submitting another freaking ticket until my first two tickets are settled, unless its for a full refund of my PC membership of course.
My camel has the straw in its sights.

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  385
Joined  2011-05-27

Ok, now I’m angry.

I’ve been waiting for the PC coupon so I can buy the supersuit and one of the addons.  Total they were like$36.  I check here this morning and still no coupon, but now the price of both items has gone up to $59 in my cart!!!!!!!!  But I go to New Releases and the suit is still $20!  So now I don’t know what to think or what to do about it.  I would open a ticket but it’s taking way too long for those to get processed.

Can someone advise?

Signature 

DAZ Studio 4 Pro user, Poser Pro 2012 user, Bryce 7 Pro user, Vue 8 Complete user, Photoshop CS4 user.

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15297
Joined  2003-10-09

Zendesk tickets are actually being processed pretty rapidly,  considering the volume that is being submitted.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 03 June 2012 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13648
Joined  2003-10-09

Ippotamus, you are not showing as a PC member as far as the forums are concerned so I’d say open a support ticket as it’s clearly failed to renew or simply lost track of you. Others are still showing as PC Members, so it isn’t a store-wide failure.

MQ: it looks as if PC discounts are not showing for people, which would account for the price rise on the suit. I get handled separately, since the system supports only one group per member and I need to be in the mod group, and my discounts vanished on Friday.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

4 of 18