Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 15 June 2012 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 196 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5573
Joined  2006-02-20
fixmypcmike - 14 June 2012 10:09 PM
SiennaBlue - 14 June 2012 10:03 PM

My Subscription Status is showing as “Canceled” not “Expired”.  Anyone else have this?  My annual sub shouldn’t expire until October.

I do—in the old store as well, because I didn’t have it set to auto-renew.  I don’t know if it’s intended to mean the same thing now, but that’s what mine says.

My subscriptions are still empty. LOL

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 15 June 2012 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 197 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  0
chohole - 14 June 2012 10:55 AM

Yes, but we are told that the expired status is nothing to worry about., and they are working on it.

I sure hope this is the case since the next payment on my monthly membership is supposed to happen in 4 days and I’m showing as “Expired” as well. Really hope the auto-renew actually happens this month like it’s supposed to. At least the PC membership is showing up in My Subscriptions for me.

Posted: 15 June 2012 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 198 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-03-10

Forgive the question if it has already been asked…

Will those with overlapping PC memberships be credited an amount for the overlap.

My original PC membership ran through 6-28-12.

A week or so ago I realized my PC membership wasn’t and unaware of the current issues, being it was after hours for DAZ3D and the fact I needed something in the store for a project, I bought a PC membership thinking it would bring my subscription up to date - clearly not the case.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Posted: 15 June 2012 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 199 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5573
Joined  2006-02-20

Well - usually each added membership adds the months at the end of the one bought before.
That’s how some people have more than one year left at the moment. Whether it works in the current state of things ...

You have some time to wait, so if I were you, I would wait until things are clearing up and you can really see when your membership expires. If the membership you bought a week ago is not added, you should write to customer support (take care to save your order number and date for that case).

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 15 June 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 200 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7503
Joined  2006-03-19

Yes please submit a support ticket.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 15 June 2012 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 201 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3106
Joined  2007-06-22
Kerya - 15 June 2012 01:03 AM

My Subscription Status is showing as “Canceled” not “Expired”.  Anyone else have this?  My annual sub shouldn’t expire until October.

I do—in the old store as well, because I didn’t have it set to auto-renew.  I don’t know if it’s intended to mean the same thing now, but that’s what mine says.

My subscriptions are still empty. LOL

Same here apparently I have no subscriptions.

Posted: 15 June 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 202 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2005-08-19
chohole - 14 June 2012 05:28 AM

actually he posted it in the commons, in case any one was locked out of MO

It’s here   http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1698/

Thanks, Cho. smile

Making my way there. wink

Posted: 15 June 2012 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 203 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2005-03-04

So, then, it’s nothing to worry about?  Ours are ok?  Hopefully?  cheese  I’m rooting for everyone to have their accounts fixed…um…really quickly.  cool smile

Posted: 15 June 2012 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 204 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1242
Joined  2004-08-24

Yeah, I don’t exist either.  My subscription hasn’t been addressed by the ticket system.  I AM happy to report that they just closed (without ever having answered it) a support ticket I put in a year ago about the old site..

*sigh*

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 15 June 2012 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 205 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8421
Joined  2007-11-06
SiennaBlue - 15 June 2012 09:01 PM

So, then, it’s nothing to worry about?  Ours are ok?  Hopefully?  cheese  I’m rooting for everyone to have their accounts fixed…um…really quickly.  cool smile

As far as I know.  If you can see the Members Only forum and PC prices, I wouldn’t worry about what is (or isn’t) showing under My Subscriptions for now.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 17 June 2012 04:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 206 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  451
Joined  2006-12-31

It seems that the My Subscriptions status is fixed now, but I have some questions, if anyone knows.
The subscription page page says:
- products: Platinum Club annual membershp - ok correct
- last order amount: $69.85 - ok, what I paid
- price: $69.65 - ok, repeats the above
- start: 1/19/08 - ok, the date I first joined
- expires: never - uhm… no, it should expire on 11/18/12
- period: annual - ok
- next payment: 11/18/12 - eh? I don’t want to renew so there will be no next payment
- next delivery: 1/19/08 - delivery of what? I think this is another database error, just for a change
Clickin on Edit brings up a page where I can change the billing address, the payment method and there are two links saying “Suspend subscription” and “Cancel subscription”: anyone knows wich one I have to click to be sure that ther will be no automatic renewal of my annual membership? I used to pay with my credit card and now I’ve removed it from my profile, will that be enough?

BTW, I’ve opened a ticket on the Zendesk requesting to terminate my PC memebrship early and a pro-rata refund, but after a week I don’t have any reply, so I presume it is a “no”, right?

Posted: 17 June 2012 05:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 207 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2007-10-19

Silvhe, hold on a bit longer for the prorated refund. After two weeks and a LOT of to-ing and fro-ing with them, I’ve finally been offered a refund. It’s not dealt with yet because they got the amount wrong, and did it as store credit rather than paypal (which is what I asked for) but at least we established the principle. But it takes a long time to get anywhere.

Posted: 17 June 2012 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 208 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15250
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes, do please remember that there is a vast amount of tickets that have been submitted

Many are for issues that people were assured were being dealt with as a website issue, thus not needing tickets, but people have submitted them anyway

CS have to work through the stack logically, so these tickets have to be scrutinised as well as tickets with issues that are individual and need attention. This is making the whole process take even longer than it should do.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 17 June 2012 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 209 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-12-31
lithomantis - 17 June 2012 05:15 AM

Silvhe, hold on a bit longer for the prorated refund. After two weeks and a LOT of to-ing and fro-ing with them, I’ve finally been offered a refund. It’s not dealt with yet because they got the amount wrong, and did it as store credit rather than paypal (which is what I asked for) but at least we established the principle. But it takes a long time to get anywhere.

Thank you so much, just what I needed to know. No problem for the wait, I’ll leave them all the time they need grin

Posted: 17 June 2012 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 210 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-12-31
chohole - 17 June 2012 05:38 AM

Yes, do please remember that there is a vast amount of tickets that have been submitted

Many are for issues that people were assured were being dealt with as a website issue, thus not needing tickets, but people have submitted them anyway

CS have to work through the stack logically, so these tickets have to be scrutinised as well as tickets with issues that are individual and need attention. This is making the whole process take even longer than it should do.

I understand, and I’ll give then all the time. I think the customer care is not the most wanted position at DAZ these days grin
Thank you for your reply grin

14 of 18