9 of 18
Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 05 June 2012 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16386
Joined  2003-10-09
Sunfire - 05 June 2012 01:45 PM

Welp I can see the member’s only forum again… Yay! However… I have not gotten a single PC member newsletter since the switch over and have not seen my 6 dollar coupon.

Thread all about it here, in the members only forum

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1044/

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 June 2012 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-06-16

My is main issue concerning Platinum Club is, that I didn’t get any answer on my email. The problem is, that my account is charged twice every month for Patinum Club Renewal since more than one year :-((

Please sales management:  answer!!

(sorry, that I have to choose this way)

Posted: 05 June 2012 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14771
Joined  2003-10-09

Have you opened a support ticket? If so, when - the support team is heavily back logged so it may take a while to get to your ticket, especially as it will require more than kicking the servers to fix it.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 05 June 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2012-01-22
ElenaB - 05 June 2012 04:14 PM

My is main issue concerning Platinum Club is, that I didn’t get any answer on my email. The problem is, that my account is charged twice every month for Patinum Club Renewal since more than one year :-((

I have the exact same issue and I emailed Daz about it more than two weeks ago .. still haven’t heard a word back.

Posted: 05 June 2012 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1330
Joined  2004-02-13
jimzombie - 05 June 2012 03:21 AM

What is the ticket turnaround time atm? Does anyone know? I put a ticket in 6 days ago. I was being billed for 2 platinum club memberships, while having purchased an annual subscription. This had been going on for some time before I noticed what was happening. Anyway, I cancelled the memberships via paypal, and now I don’t have any plat memberships :( Therefor I don’t get any 1.99 products, discounts, vouchers, or the forum.

I inquired about this and got a reply which I am posting here and also added to my main thread in the Commons:

From Britney Creek:
We have our hands full, but we are working as fast as we can to get all of our Tickets resolved, and customers happy. Tickets will be all caught up and answered by Friday. I will make sure that happens. Thank you so much for your patience.

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 05 June 2012 09:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1330
Joined  2004-02-13
LEI1 - 05 June 2012 04:56 PM

I have the exact same issue and I emailed Daz about it more than two weeks ago .. still haven’t heard a word back.

Please see above smile

Also, when tickets were originally going through e-mail, there is always the chance some didn’t make it into customer support since e-mail isn’t always reliable which is why they use Zendesk normally. If by Saturday (Monday at the very latest) your e-mails sent in have not been resolved and/or replied to, please either let me know or put a ticket through Zendesk to ensure they got it (if you didn’t put it through Zendesk all ready). In most cases I am sure they have but in case (since I know sometimes e-mails don’t always make it to their intended recipients.

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 05 June 2012 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 127 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  487
Joined  2011-11-12

Thanks DAZ_ann0314. I actually received a response this morning (Syd Australia time). The issue is being resolved though there does seem to be some communications misunderstanding.

Signature 

My 3D/DAZ/Poser news blog - DigiSprawl

Posted: 06 June 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 128 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2005-04-29

mine doesnt even show that i am a Platinum Club member,or even show coupons in my account?
can anyone check this out!!!

Posted: 06 June 2012 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 129 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-04-29

they took my Platinum Club Monthly Renewal ,so what gives??

Posted: 06 June 2012 09:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 130 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I see you as a PC member in your profile. Can you access the PC forum, which is where most of the conversation is going on now, about PC issues.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        October Freebie Challenge

Posted: 06 June 2012 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 131 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-04-29
chohole - 06 June 2012 09:53 AM

I see you as a PC member in your profile. Can you access the PC forum, which is where most of the conversation is going on now, about PC issues.

no,and when i go to my profile it doesnt show for me,and i dont see the pc forum,send me a link maybe thanks

Posted: 06 June 2012 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 132 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  0

My PC club membership is working again. I can get to the PC forum once more. grin
So now I can submit another support ticket, with the error message I have posted at the PC fourm.

I don’t think support even got my first one because I did not get a confirmation email
like I did on the PC issue. They must be bogged under beyond belief right now.

Posted: 06 June 2012 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 133 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  137
Joined  2012-01-22
DAZ_ann0314 - 05 June 2012 09:37 PM
LEI1 - 05 June 2012 04:56 PM

Please see above smile

Also, when tickets were originally going through e-mail, there is always the chance some didn’t make it into customer support since e-mail isn’t always reliable which is why they use Zendesk normally. If by Saturday (Monday at the very latest) your e-mails sent in have not been resolved and/or replied to, please either let me know or put a ticket through Zendesk to ensure they got it (if you didn’t put it through Zendesk all ready). In most cases I am sure they have but in case (since I know sometimes e-mails don’t always make it to their intended recipients.

Thanks for the RE Daz_Ann! I did end up putting a ticket through to Zendesk last night - was kind of hoping to avoid that since I’d sent an email but I’d rather get this sorted, especially the double charges from the PC, as soon as possible. Also I asked over in the June PC Coupon thread but since I’m replying to you here … Can we get a confirmation on whether the SuperSuit sale will be extended or ending tomorrow as planned? I’m one of many who were waiting to apply our PC bonus to it, since we’re supposedly only allowed to use it on Daz Originals for the time being ... but it doesn’t look like we’ll even see this month’s bonus in time? Any info would be much appreciated!

Posted: 06 June 2012 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 134 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
loveit - 06 June 2012 09:55 AM

no,and when i go to my profile it doesnt show for me,and i dont see the pc forum,send me a link maybe thanks

If you click on the profile button under you username here in the forums, you will see that you are indedd showing as a PC memeber.

THe MO forum is here   http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewforum/3/

Signature 

Posted: 06 June 2012 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 135 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-04-29
chohole - 06 June 2012 10:13 AM
loveit - 06 June 2012 09:55 AM

If you click on the profile button under you username here in the forums, you will see that you are indedd showing as a PC memeber.

THe MO forum is here   http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewforum/3/

found it thanks(profile)and thank you for the link!!

9 of 18