Digital Art Zone

1 of 18
Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals
Posted: 01 June 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08

The fix to the Platinum Club Renewals Is Scheduled to be Fixed Tonight!

I just spoke with the developer who is working on the problems with the Plat Club auto renewals. He hopes to have this fixed later today. We understand the frustration and will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected. I know it’s not a big amount but we understand that this is a frustration point with many of you.

As we make progress on fixing other issues, and refining the store we will be posting more information on what’s been fixed.

I’m sorry for the frustration and problems. We want them fixed as well.

Posted: 01 June 2012 03:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2012-01-22

I cant find my 6 dls voucher included with the Membership

Is that part of the issues? I have been billed already

Posted: 01 June 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
JorgeMR - 01 June 2012 03:36 PM

I cant find my 6 dls voucher included with the Membership

Is that part of the issues? I have been billed already

Yes, we hope that will be fixed in this update as well.

Posted: 01 June 2012 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15119
Joined  2003-10-09

Note that, unless something has suddenly changed, it’s a $6 coupon not a voucher as the new system doesn’t support vouchers. That means it will be a code you enter at checkout, applying up to $6 towards a single order (valid only on DA Originals at this point).

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 01 June 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2006-01-14

So next question is: Have they been able to get COUPONS to work yet?
Please note not being snide here, just asking since so many could not use the $2.00 off one…

Posted: 01 June 2012 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5983
Joined  2005-04-16
MJ_Vivianight - 01 June 2012 04:16 PM

So next question is: Have they been able to get COUPONS to work yet?
Please note not being snide here, just asking since so many could not use the $2.00 off one…

Good question!  I have not even tried to use the $2 coupon.  Every time I go to my wishlist I get so frustrated that I don’t want to take another step into the mess!  I hope when things are straightened out that you’ll make another attempt at the BOGO coupon you originally tried, DAZ!  I actually was looking forward to using that one.  Any word on what will be done to fix the wishlist and itemized order history nightmares?

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 01 June 2012 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2003-10-09

I did get mine fixed yesterday, but only because I realized that the “subscriptions” hadn’t been effectively activated (which does appear to have been a major oversight during setup of the new store software). However, that the coupon hasn’t yet arrived is very concerning.

Posted: 01 June 2012 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  74
Joined  2007-07-01
DAZ_bfurner - 01 June 2012 03:34 PM

The fix to the Platinum Club Renewals Is Scheduled to be Fixed Tonight!

I just spoke with the developer who is working on the problems with the Plat Club auto renewals. He hopes to have this fixed later today. We understand the frustration and will be providing a free month of PC membership to those affected. I know it’s not a big amount but we understand that this is a frustration point with many of you.

As we make progress on fixing other issues, and refining the store we will be posting more information on what’s been fixed.

I’m sorry for the frustration and problems. We want them fixed as well.

Hello. Frustration is well becoming an understatement.

Why must we keep checking on the Forums for updates on what is happening at DAZ? This is an incredibly poor way of corporate communication in the handling this disaster. DAZ should be sending out e-mails with updates to members. We shouldn’t be doing all the work here to get information. It’s already bad form that it took three days for an official acknowledgement (of sorts) and then no information at all if you didn’t bother to check on the boards here. Granted it was a weekend yet if this was an actual physical store that was on fire, things would’ve happened immediately, leaves cancelled, etc. All I’ve seen is official news for new products while the rest of the store is burning. It’s like there’s a total disconnect to what is happening.

As to the backlog of Customer Service, this is entirely DAZ’s own doing. Instead of taking the site offline to work on the major issues, you’re now buried under a ton of e-mails and support tickets.

Signature 

Posted: 01 June 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8797
Joined  2004-07-21

How do I get the free month?  I thought I asked this but it must have not posted or went on the wrong topic.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1287
Joined  2008-03-30
Miss Bad Wolf - 01 June 2012 10:20 PM

How do I get the free month?  I thought I asked this but it must have not posted or went on the wrong topic.

Looks like there are two threads hon, I saw your other post here - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1144/ grin

Can a mod merge them please.

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 02 June 2012 03:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16721
Joined  2003-10-09

We will not merge the threads because one is in Tha Commons, and one is in memebers Only forum, and not all people have access to that forum.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 02 June 2012 04:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1287
Joined  2008-03-30
chohole - 02 June 2012 03:48 AM

We will not merge the threads because one is in Tha Commons, and one is in memebers Only forum, and not all people have access to that forum.

oh, sorry hon, I hadn’t twigged that red face

Signature 

[Join the little green box collection party!]
Ianz Place
Daz 3D Documentation
Daz 3D on YouTube
Daz 3D Forum Archive

Posted: 02 June 2012 04:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2003-10-09

Looks like they got my renewal fixed but I still don’t have access to the Members Only forum.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15119
Joined  2003-10-09

Are you being prompted to log in when you try? If so, try logging out completely, and possibly restart your browser, then log in fresh.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 02 June 2012 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  253
Joined  2003-10-09
Richard Haseltine - 02 June 2012 04:42 AM

Are you being prompted to log in when you try? If so, try logging out completely, and possibly restart your browser, then log in fresh.

Yeah, tried that already but I tried it again. Still no Members Only forum showing up.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1046
Joined  2007-11-28
Cherokee - 02 June 2012 04:48 AM
Richard Haseltine - 02 June 2012 04:42 AM

Yeah, tried that already but I tried it again. Still no Members Only forum showing up.

Not for me either.  I’m also apparently not clever enough to figure out where the $6 coupon resides.

It would have been nice for someone from DAZ to post in the existing thread, http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/167 but I don’t blame them if they cant find it, as the Forum seems to be utterly unable to sport posts in chronological order, which makes it not quite useless.  This upgrade borders on the absurd; the Smiley window doesn’t even work right…  confused

Signature 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
\Who gives a Rat’s Keister how many posts I had at the old Forum? LOL

1 of 18