Digital Art Zone

Mantle on Blank Boi by The3dZone
Posted: 12 November 2012 03:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-07-19

Hello,

I bought on October 15, the Blank Boi model because i saw the model with a mantle on your documentation.
But i didn’t find the mantle in the files i bought !
Could you give me please…
If not i’d like a payback.
Thanks a lot

Posted: 12 November 2012 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17049
Joined  2003-10-09

I am not quite certain what you mean by a mantle.  THe product description says that what is included is the basic figure and 2 sign props.

If you wish to return the product and get a refund then you need to file a support ticket, using the contact us button and Sales dept.

THis needs to be done within 30 days of purchase.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 November 2012 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  288
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 12 November 2012 04:16 AM

I am not quite certain what you mean by a mantle.  THe product description says that what is included is the basic figure and 2 sign props.

A Mantle is another word for “a loose sleeveless cloak or shawl, worn esp. by women.”, or, in this case, I assume it’s the cape in one of the promo pictures.

—Walt Sterdan

Posted: 13 November 2012 01:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-07-19

Yes, sorry for my english. It is the cape on the “superman pose”.
Thanks

Posted: 13 November 2012 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17049
Joined  2003-10-09

In which case I can only assume that the promo artist added the cape to show what could be done with the figure It Is not included, nor does it say anywhere on the product page that it is included. You should alwasy check the “What’s Included and Features” tab to see just what is in the package you are buying.

Clothing of any sort is usually an extra purchase with any base figure

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915