My browser problem is back…
Posted: 11 November 2012 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16

Grrrr….

And now Google Chrome is doing it too!

I go onto the Daz website and I get this stupid page where I can’t do anything!

No idea how to clear my cache and internet history in Google Chrome.

DAZ, can’t you work out a fix so we users don’t get this problem all the time?! PLEASE do so! I’m tired of having this headache.

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 11 November 2012 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  920
Joined  2005-11-06

No problems here using FF.

Signature 

Regards, Michael

“Documentation? Who needs documentation, just open it and learn!”

My DeviantArt Gallery

My DAZ Gallery

Posted: 11 November 2012 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16

For a while, I had no problems either, using Google Chrome. Now, all of a sudden it’s doing the same thing as IE9. angry

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 11 November 2012 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5216
Joined  2012-04-07

This should help with Chrome:
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 11 November 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3055
Joined  2004-10-25

Good link Patience.  Also, IIRC, when I had Chrome on my old laptop I seem to remember there are settings, but it’s been a while since I’ve used it so don’t remember where they are specifically, where you can change how Chrome acts.  IOW, it can act as if it’s like IE, or it can act as if it’s like Firefox.  IOW, if you’re an IE user and want Chrome as a second/backup browser, you can get it to perform in the same manner as IE, and if you’re a Firefox user, you can get it to perform in the same manner as Firefox.  I just don’t recall where in the customization of Chrome you get those settings.

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden