Skin Textures Missing?

JennKJennK Posts: 751
edited December 1969 in New Users

I am not sure if this has been answered elsewhere but I could not find my specific problem or anything close to the issue I am having.

I am trying to load Benjamin for M5 I can find the head and body injections but the skin texture is missing the same thing is happening for M5 and V5 do these not come with skin textures?

I am using DS 4 Pro Version on a Windows XP 32 bit machine. I have not had the courage to go to 4.5 yet for different reasons. Will these new Gen items only work in 4.5 or am I missing something?

I downloaded the Legacy files only at first and when the textures were missing I tried downloading and installing the DSON files and it installed the body and head injections twice. Also the eyes colors are missing from Benjamin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 2,988
    edited December 1969

Admittedly I am on DS4.5, but the textures (two sets, one DS 'basic' and one HSS) live in a directory just under that where the morphs reside:

C:\Users\Simon\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Characters\Benjamin <--- morphs

C:\Users\Simon\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Characters\Benjamin\Mats DS <--- one set of MATs
    C:\Users\Simon\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Characters\Benjamin\Mats HSS <-- other set

• JennKJennK Posts: 751
    edited December 1969

Thanks Simon JM.. Took some manual file path tweeking to get it where it needed to be. Thanks again.. :-)