Digital Art Zone

4 of 6
The Dungeon - Coming Soon Peek by ARTCollab [COMMERCIAL}
Posted: 11 November 2012 11:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1358
Joined  2004-02-13

Thought I would post a render of a couple of the pieces that go inside smile Just a couple though raspberry wink

Image Attachments
SCagenLock2.jpgSCage.jpg
 Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 11 November 2012 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

And a peek at one of the other rooms smile

Image Attachments
AnotherRoom3.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 11 November 2012 11:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Oh for goodness gracious! Now you’ve gone and done it. I’m Homesick….

I miss the Underdark….

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 November 2012 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4969
Joined  2009-02-26

OMG!!! Love this!!!! I’m in heaven! tongue laugh (Or hell, considering this is a medieval dungeon.) :S WOW!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 12 November 2012 12:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2376
Joined  2005-04-15

Gotta lotta dungeons already, but this one looks less like a dungeon and more like part of a manor house or a jail, which could be quite useful.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 14 November 2012 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
Cybersox13 - 12 November 2012 12:09 AM

Gotta lotta dungeons already, but this one looks less like a dungeon and more like part of a manor house or a jail, which could be quite useful.

Hadn’t thought about it but it could lend itself that way smile The props though don’t but I suppose we could always expand it that way later smile

Here is a render of the other room which probably moreso then the rest kinda lends itself to being more then just a room in a dungeon smile

Image Attachments
RM2_2b.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 14 November 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  651
Joined  2011-02-03

Ok I am ready to buy now cheese I already have many ideas for this one.. Yes i know its not available yet smirk

Signature 

My DAZ Gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/68
My deviantART http://kitashrak.deviantart.com/

Posted: 14 November 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  124
Joined  2005-02-26

Oh, so pretty!  It kind of reminds me of Amnesia, all beautiful and dark and so very scary…  So scary I haven’t finished it yet.

It does look like it might make an interesting manor too.  :o

Signature 

Pax Asteriae - freebie textures
Writing blog (and other random stuff)

Posted: 14 November 2012 02:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5958
Joined  2005-08-29

How could I have missed this thread??

Looking great! Perfect place to throw a little killfeast party!

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 14 November 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  629
Joined  2005-09-12
DAZ_ann0314 - 14 November 2012 01:33 PM

Hadn’t thought about it but it could lend itself that way smile The props though don’t but I suppose we could always expand it that way later smile

Here is a render of the other room which probably moreso then the rest kinda lends itself to being more then just a room in a dungeon smile

Add some filthy straw on bed-frames for sleeping, a really rough large table with benches suitable for eating, and you have a place for the evil wizard to house his minions (all evil wizards gotta have minions to do the dirty work).  Or really cheap 17th century university housing. Or the manor house of the Earl of FlatBroke. grin

I think you can milk this\\\\\\\\\\ expand this with one or two interior kits and another texture or two.

Signature 

The only constant is change—and it’s a variable.

Posted: 14 November 2012 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2566
Joined  2007-12-07

I wonder if it’ll come out at the same times as RawArt’s Severed Man? wink

Signature 

Some writings by a friend:
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/11.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/13.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/7.html

Posted: 14 November 2012 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3044
Joined  2004-10-25

This is shaping up beautifully Annie, but I want to see more, please.  I’m asking nicely . . . pretty please, with chocolate on top.  No wait, I can’t give away chocolate or I’ll have a withdrawal, and trust me folks, you don’t want to see me in a chocolate withdrawal.  ~shakes head~

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 14 November 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
namffuak - 14 November 2012 04:26 PM
DAZ_ann0314 - 14 November 2012 01:33 PM

Add some filthy straw on bed-frames for sleeping, a really rough large table with benches suitable for eating, and you have a place for the evil wizard to house his minions (all evil wizards gotta have minions to do the dirty work).  Or really cheap 17th century university housing. Or the manor house of the Earl of FlatBroke. grin

I think you can milk this\\\\\\\\\\ expand this with one or two interior kits and another texture or two.

We would like to do some small cheaper expansions to it (if it does ok enough to warrant that) We would like to do a bloody version of the textures for a more um well not so nice look (more “used”) and then possibly some other sets of additional props to change what the rooms etc can be (especially that last room I just showed which is kinda almost multi-purpose)

This set itself has 3 rooms… and then we have about 50 props to go with it (and figures) that really make the dungeon a proper dungeon smile I think we may do the rooms as one pack and then the props as another and then a bundle maybe the two together. Not sure if there would be any interest in just the rooms or just the props? I’m more then open to thoughts on that LOL

To give you a little more of a sneak peek..here are a few more little additional bits:

Image Attachments
CeilingLight.jpgTable.jpgBarCuff.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 14 November 2012 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3775
Joined  2012-02-06

Ooh, this looks amazing, and it’s right up my alley: I could really use a good dungeon, and if it can also serve as a manor house/generic medieval interior, so much the better! cheese

Not sure I can afford it any time soon, though…better start saving…! tongue laugh

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 14 November 2012 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01
Miss B - 14 November 2012 04:51 PM

This is shaping up beautifully Annie, but I want to see more, please.  I’m asking nicely . . . pretty please, with chocolate on top.  No wait, I can’t give away chocolate or I’ll have a withdrawal, and trust me folks, you don’t want to see me in a chocolate withdrawal.  ~shakes head~

heehee… I’ll second that request…

...and I’ll add the chocolate, cream and cherries for good measure! smile  edit: (oops…I’m too late… hey! more awesomeness! yay!!)

(*giggles* yes, I have some xtra chocolate for you, too, MissB. smile I sure don’t want you to suffer in any way!) lol LOL

4 of 6