Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
Itemised Order History Woes
Posted: 08 November 2012 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2004-07-06

When are you people going to fix the Itemized Order History list?  I have close to 3000 items in that list and have to go through many pages to find one item.  If you want me to continue purchasing here, FIX IT

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  304
Joined  2006-11-22

I also have many items in my Itemized Order History.  If implementing additional sort functions are not practical at this time, how about a Search function?

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-08-04
Thalek - 08 November 2012 02:47 PM

I also have many items in my Itemized Order History.  If implementing additional sort functions are not practical at this time, how about a Search function?

I second this

Posted: 08 November 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2004-07-06

Oh cool.  They deleted my first comment complaining about the Itemized Order List.  I guess that means , they have no intentions of fixing it. 

I feel like they don’t want to fix it.  If you have to go through much trouble to reset , maybe you won’t as much. I’m sure that saves them money.  Just as the site does not let you know if you’ve purchased an item before. They have not fixed that either. Cha Ching….  If you’ve bought so much from the store over the years and you can’t remember to product, you have to go through your itemized order list to do so.

Posted: 08 November 2012 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1304
Joined  2004-02-13
SmoovArt - 08 November 2012 02:58 PM

Oh cool.  They deleted my first comment complaining about the Itemized Order List.  I guess that means , they have no intentions of fixing it. 

I feel like they don’t want to fix it.  If you have to go through much trouble to reset , maybe you won’t as much. I’m sure that saves them money.  Just as the site does not let you know if you’ve purchased an item before. They have not fixed that either. Cha Ching….  If you’ve bought so much from the store over the years and you can’t remember to product, you have to go through your itemized order list to do so.

Not deleted, just temporarily removed so it could be moved to it’s own topic. smile

It is not that DAZ3D does not want to hear your feelings on this issue..it was moved because it does not have any relation to the DSON Importer for Poser which was the purpose of the other thread smile When DAZ3D posts a thread on a specific topic, update, or release , we ask that people try to stay on that topic in that thread as it starts getting really confusing really quickly when the thread becomes a free for all on 10 different topics. It’s very easy to then miss questions or problems posted that are on the topic.

Please feel free to continue discussing this issue here though and we will be keeping an eye on it smile

Signature 

Aundrea M Anderson (ann0314) (ARTCollaborations) (ARTCollab)
DAZ3D Community Volunteer Program Manager
DAZ3D PA/Customer Relations Liaison
Co-Owner of ARTCollaborations

Posted: 08 November 2012 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2004-09-18

Oh come on DAZ, when are you going to fix Itemized Order History so it is A) Searchable and B) ONE PAGE even if there are a couple thousand items? 

Signature 

McG.

I am NOT a newbie!

Posted: 08 November 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1699
Joined  2008-05-31

If you’re on Windows, you could try this, it’s free:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

Posted: 08 November 2012 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2004-07-06

But, it does indeed relate to it.  The post asked us to go to our Itemized Order History and reset it.  Daz knowing the problems that they have with that list , should just reset it automatically for those that have it..  Having to comb through that list for updates is a pain, that shouldn’t be

Posted: 08 November 2012 05:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-09-18

No thanks, I want DAZ to do what they promised and make the IOH even more functional than the old version.  At this time I’d be happy if THIS version were AS functional as the old one.

Signature 

McG.

I am NOT a newbie!

Posted: 08 November 2012 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13

It still wasn’t a question about the plugin itself and would have started a discussion on the IOH instead of leaving the thread open to questions on the actual plugin.

That said I completely agree the IOH is a pita and something they are looking into resolutions for smile I know my Order History is painfully long LOL

There is a little bit of a shortcut you can try though that does help in the meantime:

When you go to you IOH and then look at like page two, if you look at the URL you will find it reads something like below:
https://www.daz3d.com/shop/customer/account/itemizedHistory/?limit=50&p=2

If at the p=2 spot you change the two to any other number, you can jump through your list far more quickly so if it is an item that begins with P you could look at how many pages you have (in my case I have 32 when viewing showing 50 per page) and then change the 2 to something that is about half the number of pages (so in my case about 15) or p=15 so your URL looks like this https://www.daz3d.com/shop/customer/account/itemizedHistory/?p=15 and see where in the alphabet you are and then go from there rather then going forward forever one page at a time. smile I know that is now how I move around my list while they work on this and it does work pretty well and cuts out a lot of hair pulling for me smile

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2003-10-09

order history is in alphabetical order; really not that hard to figure out
not trying to inflame
but really, i figured it out w/o a problem
not a malfunction of a major order
(and yes i’ve been around here awhile too smile  )

Posted: 08 November 2012 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  638
Joined  2007-05-26

Once you move ahead one page in the itemized order history, then you will see the page number at the end of the url and you can change it directly to bounce to any page…. I have gotten good at guessing which page is close to what I am looking for.

Signature 

If I want to be a fool then I will be a fool! That is my God given right as an American!

—- Jason from True Blood

Posted: 08 November 2012 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-02-13
MrPoser - 08 November 2012 07:59 PM

Once you move ahead one page in the itemized order history, then you will see the page number at the end of the url and you can change it directly to bounce to any page…. I have gotten good at guessing which page is close to what I am looking for.

Right smile That seems to be the very best and easiest work around at the moment though hopefully it won’t be necessary to need to do at some point in the future smile

Signature 

Posted: 09 November 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-09-18

One help would be to make our preferences sticky.  There is NO ‘sort’ like we used to have.  There used to be ONE page which is useful.  But this won’t even allow 100 per page and won’t even remember the 60 it does allow.  I am not laughing.  It is not funny.  Nobody is even smiling.

Signature 

McG.

I am NOT a newbie!

Posted: 09 November 2012 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6980
Joined  2012-09-10

I figured out the page thingie in the url (page=whatever) very quickly, and also have a printed sheet of what is alphabetically at the top of each page so I know where to go (aka, page 19 Reflections) etc. But MY biggest gripe is what someone else mentioned- it wont hold on to the 60 per page, you have to keep resetting it when you log in and out- and I had ALL my products disappear from Sept 21 and earlier and they were like “reset it.” That makes the itemized order history and the orders NOT match up- but if they had that stupid search function, it wouldn’t matter. So I second, third, fourth, fifth whatever to get a search function!

Signature 

SILO Step By Step
The Art Studio: Thread #4   Product Discussions
Beginners Videos Thread-

Posted: 09 November 2012 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2003-10-09

I would just like to see more filters for the search instead of just alphabetical order.  Sometimes I don’t remember the exact name of a product so a search by most recent would help as well.

1 of 2