Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
NGM Unrestricted Preview Images on Facebook?  REELY?
Posted: 08 November 2012 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

I hear ya. I think for me it matters not too much because I don’t use S5/V5 or BF. I tend to mix my own so they are typically an even mix of at least two different shapes anyway.

I use NBM, NGM and NGM F on genesis all the time(via genx). Frankly they work better on genesis then they did for me on V4. (largely because I can use NBM and NGM on the same character without it crashing DS)

But I am curious if there are plans for more too.

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 08 November 2012 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-12-12

Well,  this set is intended for the Genesis Basic Female and the universal shapes: Voluptuous, Body Tone, Body Volume, Body Builder, Emaciated, Fitness, Heavy, Pear Figure, Pot Belly,Thin. They work really well with characters made with this body shapes.

Now, due to the different geometry distribution on each of the specific body shapes (V5, S5. etc..) it will have to be as with the Gen4, each shape require an specific NGM. You can combine the set for GenFem with other shapes but will work only at low values , if you try with the full morph a distortion will occur.

I’m trying to do a set for all the Genesis-Gen4 shapes and if I can make it work correctly then an NGM for all Genesis-Gen5 can be possible.

Thanks larsmidnatt, DavidGB and wancow!

Thanks for all the support and glad many people enjoy this sets.

Posted: 08 November 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  957
Joined  2003-10-09

how many sets of morphs do a pair of breasts need?

Posted: 08 November 2012 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  207
Joined  2006-01-26
TimG - 08 November 2012 07:23 PM

A LOT!, believe me, you can’t have too many breast morphs.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#users/1312/
http://zilvergrafix.deviantart.com/

Posted: 08 November 2012 08:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1815
Joined  2005-06-08
zilvergrafix - 08 November 2012 07:30 PM

I wish we got this kind of detail on testicle-draping morphs.  mad

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 08 November 2012 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  908
Joined  2012-02-03
KickAir 8P - 08 November 2012 08:13 PM

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon when I got the email about this product. I know there are some morphs out there for the M5 gens, but more variety is always good.

Posted: 08 November 2012 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

Umm…unless you live in Hollywood where they all come from the same 4 or 5 doctors…a lot.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 08 November 2012 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  349
Joined  2004-03-03
Posermatic - 08 November 2012 06:32 PM

Well,  this set is intended for the Genesis Basic Female and the universal shapes: Voluptuous, Body Tone, Body Volume, Body Builder, Emaciated, Fitness, Heavy, Pear Figure, Pot Belly,Thin. They work really well with characters made with this body shapes.

Now, due to the different geometry distribution on each of the specific body shapes (V5, S5. etc..) it will have to be as with the Gen4, each shape require an specific NGM. You can combine the set for GenFem with other shapes but will work only at low values , if you try with the full morph a distortion will occur.

I’m hoping you mean one with V5 and the universal shapes (Body Tone, Body Volume, Body Builder, Emaciated, Fitness etc), and one for S5 with the universal shapes, not just a V5 only or an S5 only. I generally use just one of the base female shapes (V4, or V5, or S5) but a bunch of the universal shapes with that one female base shape.

(I must say, when I first saw V5 came with a set of assorted large breast morphs for her, I did wonder if DAZ had hired you to do them and they were the V5 NGM set.)

Anyway, sounds like I’d better hold of, then, settle which out of the V4, V5 and S5 morphs I’m going to use as the base for my main female Genesis characters and then wait for the appropriate NGMs to come out. I bought all your gen3 NGM and NBMs, and all the Gen4 NGMs, NPMs and NBMs apart from the Girl4 one (as I don’t do toons). But sadly a descent into disability, loss of a wage, and reduction to subsisting on state disability benefit has meant an end to the days of profligate 3D stuff purchasing. I can only make the very occasional purchase of things I really, really want, now. After much use of your gen3 and gen4 products, and knowing their quality, I must have a Genesis NGM set, but it’ll only be one set so I’ll have to select which carefully.

Good luck with your Genesis sales.

Posted: 08 November 2012 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  349
Joined  2004-03-03
riftwitch - 08 November 2012 08:16 PM
KickAir 8P - 08 November 2012 08:13 PM

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon when I got the email about this product. I know there are some morphs out there for the M5 gens, but more variety is always good.

Using the collision feature in DS, along with the morphs and rotations of the parts, adds a lot of utility.

Hm, reading that back, using the word ‘collision’ in a sentence on this subject makes me wince ...

2 of 2