HU - This Friday is First Friday Bazaar at CP

KeryaKerya Posts: 7,242
edited June 2012 in The Commons

It is that time of the month ...
223 products including Bulldozers at the moment:

http://www.contentparadise.com/SaleGroupView.aspx

Post edited by Kerya on

Comments

  • mrposermrposer Posts: 773
    edited December 1969

    Oh thanks for the reminder... I'll check it out.

  • Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 171
    edited December 1969

    That always sounds like something religious! LOL

  • ssgbryanssgbryan Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

    If you ever wanted to get the G2 figures (James, Jessi, Kelvin, Koji & Olivia) now is the time - 5.99 each.

    There is also a shedload of G2 clothing along with quite a bit of Miki 2 clothing available.

  • mrposermrposer Posts: 773
    edited December 1969

    I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

    Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 7,242
    edited December 1969

    MrPoser said:
    I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

    Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

    I hope not - I don't like the expiring downloads at CP.

  • VaskaniaVaskania Posts: 5,113
    edited December 1969

    Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:
    I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

    Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

    I hope not - I don't like the expiring downloads at CP.


    Can't you reset them there like you can here?

  • Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 546
    edited December 1969

    Vaskania said:
    Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:
    I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

    Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

    I hope not - I don't like the expiring downloads at CP.


    Can't you reset them there like you can here?

    No you can't and that's what I don't like at CP! but there are other things I like :-)

    Thank you Kerya for the heads up. I'm going to get me some poses for Miki 3
    I can't wait to see your face again again :)
    Have a very nice day,

    Love, Jeanne

  • ssgbryanssgbryan Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

    JeanneM said:
    Vaskania said:
    Kerya said:
    MrPoser said:
    I got the bulldozer and a couple of Ferraris for 1.99 each. I sure wish they would put Terai Yuki 2 on sale... she has been on my wishlist for a couple of years.

    Never thought I would ever enjoy CP Store shopping... but it was a refreshing change.... maybe Daz can move their products over to CP until they get the Daz Store fixed.... and in return Daz will send some gurus over to Smith Micro to get Genesis working in Poser.

    I hope not - I don't like the expiring downloads at CP.


    Can't you reset them there like you can here?

    No you can't and that's what I don't like at CP! but there are other things I like :-)

    Thank you Kerya for the heads up. I'm going to get me some poses for Miki 3
    I can't wait to see your face again again :)
    Have a very nice day,

    Love, Jeanne

    You can get extended time for your downloads, but you do have to pay extra for it.

  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 973
    edited December 1969

    FYI

    There are More $1.99 items that aren't listed on the First Friday Page.

    Look under items on sale and scroll through. There are $1.99 items, $2 items, $2.50 items, etc.

    Best of luck!

    :coolsmile:

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel