Beautiful Bends V4 - Updated - [COMMERCIAL]
This is just to let everyone know that Beautiful Bends V4 (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/beautiful-bends-v4) have been updated. The new files should have 1.2 in the end (ie. 14478_BeautifulBendsV4Ps_1.2_dpc.exe and 14478_BeautifulBendsV4DS_1.2_ds.exe for PC files).
Some of the changes include:
- New corrections for hands and fingers movement.
- New corrections for thigh, shoulder and forearm twists.
- Reworked shoulder corrections. The updated version should work better in Poser now.
- Reworked most of the joint corrections and added some new JCMs to smooth the mesh.
- Reorganized magnets and morph dials for clarity.
- Renamed magnets for better compatibility with Poser magnetize scripts.
- Removed thigh and shoulder compatibility fix, since it was no longer needed.
- Removed the fit poses because it was causing some confusion with users. The reset to default pose is still included and moved to the Pose folder..
- Added 13 additional body poses.
- Added Magnetize to BBV4 scripts. You have to use both the Magnetize to V4 and Magnetize to BBV4 scripts to magnetize conforming clothing.
- Updated MATs. The update now include Elite Human Surface Shader presets with and without subsurface scattering.
Some additional notes:
- If you have V4.2 Muscle Morphs installed, loading the Beautiful Bends V4.cr2 will display some circular ERC errors. This is a problem with the V4.2 Muscle Morphs and not Beautiful Bends.
- This will overwrite the older .CR2. If you still want to use the old one, just renamed it to something different.
- With some poses, there still be some pokethrough. Please read the accompanying readme file to deal with pokethrough issues.
- Due to differences between DS and Poser, collar twist (x rotate) are still problematic in Poser.
Thank you all.