Has anyone had any luck creating Genesis morphs with Sculptris? I really like the way the software works but I haven’t been able to create a working morph from it.
This is what I did.
1) Export genesis figure as .obj with resolution set to Base and subdivisions set to 0
2) Import .obj into Sculptris and edit it without changing the geometry.
3) Save .obj file.
Then in Daz studio I used Morph Loader Pro to load the morphs from the scultris edited obj. Daz then tells me the morph has been successfully created but when I activate the morph…. things get all explodey.
If I load the .obj file and look at it, everything looks fine.
I’ve even tried sending the obj to Hexagon, then sending it back to DAZ as a morph but it still gets all explodey when applied.
I’d really like to be able to use this software because I find it has much better sculpting than Hexagon does.