Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
Actual Face Hair
Posted: 01 June 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1805
Joined  2003-10-09

I can’t wait to see it released myself as it is really amazing product , I really expanded it to max so i guess you will have everything you need
it looks great in all software , no need for high resolution just the way it should be and with 30 unique styles it can’t get wrong , plus you can mix them for unique extra 15 looks so versatile .

Signature 

Just Released :The Aviatrix &  The Vampire Huntress
MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 03 June 2012 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2012-04-12

Looking forward to the new facial hair product.  By the way, Cath, I just visited your store and fell in love with Magda…  had to have her!  wink  Natasza and Magda are the most beautifully realistic figures I’ve seen yet.  Great work, thank you!

~ Russ (a.k.a. Ansel)

Posted: 03 June 2012 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7760
Joined  2004-07-21

Will the new facial hair be only Genesis or will it be able to work on other figures?

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 03 June 2012 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4531
Joined  2004-08-11

Genesis

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 03 June 2012 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Yes Only Genesis and common shapes ,if you own M4 shapes for genesis , you can load the M4 shape while the beard is on, then choice the right beard style , export as obj and use as prop on M4 with point at the head , the M4 expression will not work but for still renders you can do that , the product have 30 styles and is huge , M4 need different setup but I don’t own last Poser version as I work only with DS and Carrara and product will works in both as well . Another thing you can do after you get it , is exporting M4 obj shape of the beard and all styles included , then rig the main cloud base in Poser and load all the morphs into the new figure it still will not works with the expressions as for that you will need the additional expression morphs what in this case can’t be done as the base is just a cloud object and not actual hair-fiber as the set is made manually and not using fibers .or automatic generating hair so little different , the base clouds are little geometrical rots and with the morph sliders you make them grow to desire length using the morph sliders in DS that why Poser creation would be total different , beside the product was created for DAZ and M5 in focus to compliment the M5 shape , and when the time come I would be happy to provide some support if you need one ... smile

go to http://youtu.be/M9cZ6Z486F4  and look for the last video showing the beard in action .

Cath

Signature 

MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 03 June 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks Russ , still my favorite also smile) I am glad you like it !

Russ Sprouse - 03 June 2012 12:55 PM

Looking forward to the new facial hair product.  By the way, Cath, I just visited your store and fell in love with Magda…  had to have her!  wink  Natasza and Magda are the most beautifully realistic figures I’ve seen yet.  Great work, thank you!

~ Russ (a.k.a. Ansel)

Signature 

MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 03 June 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4531
Joined  2004-08-11

Love it… “GROOM ROOM”  lol Your so clever!  XO

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 21 June 2012 06:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2005-11-13

She sold the fibermesh hair to Daz but what is taking them so long to get it out. I’ve definitely not forgotten it! Me wants it nao! smile

Posted: 21 June 2012 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15572
Joined  2003-10-09

There is a thread here, and Mec4D is taking part in it. I can merge this post with that thread, once I know you are aware of what I am going to do.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1096/

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 21 June 2012 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2005-11-13

Oh oops. You can actually delete this one fully or merge it whichever you prefer. I didn’t know there was a thread already. smile

Posted: 27 June 2012 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  627
Joined  2007-12-04

Really looking forward to seeing this released smile

Signature 

Follow me on facebook, check out my website or find my freebies here.
Don’t forget to have a look at The Wizard’s Library, my multi-figure Daz scene.

Posted: 27 June 2012 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2011-01-22
Shaaelia - 27 June 2012 06:42 PM

Yeah, somehow I don’t ever see this item being released.  It’s most likely already been rejected by Daz for one reason or another.

Also, this post is like two dozen or so pages back, considering this forum is still currently inoperable.

What a waste.

Posted: 27 June 2012 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-04

:(  I hope that’s not the case.  I’ve been looking forward to this product since Cath started working on it.  Even did some of the testing for it.  Hopefully Daz is holding on to make a grand release.  Don’t think they’d buy the product from Cath if they weren’t going to sell it.

Signature 

Posted: 27 June 2012 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7760
Joined  2004-07-21
Cagnazzo82 - 27 June 2012 07:13 PM
Shaaelia - 27 June 2012 06:42 PM

Yeah, somehow I don’t ever see this item being released.  It’s most likely already been rejected by Daz for one reason or another.

Also, this post is like two dozen or so pages back, considering this forum is still currently inoperable.

What a waste.

The main problem is that the threads are being organized by when the first post was made not when the newest post in the thread was made.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 27 June 2012 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-04

Looking forward to them fixing that up too.  Not particularly looking forward to the wait, mind you.  hmmm

oh, and Miss Bad Wolf… chocolate sounds good! (re - sig grin)

Signature 

2 of 3