RankRank
Total Posts:  834
Joined  2012-03-25

Here’s the Reality render.

Image Attachments
purgatory1.jpg
 Signature 

Visit My Dumor3D Store
Proud to be - Bald Wizards Club Certified!

Posted: 19 November 2012 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5352
Joined  2008-03-06

Good progress!  I’ll be interested to see the accessories.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 19 November 2012 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  834
Joined  2012-03-25

Thanks SickleYield!

I think I need just a bit hanging on the wall by the door. Spare constraints basically. I’m thinking it needs something that could used in the middle of the room… table, bench or combo of those. A rack comes to mind, but I don’t want to tread on other toes.

As for the rest of the accessories, like I said before, that’s actually where this all started. There are fully rigged chains of various lengths, locks, weights, wall mount rings (anchors) which I actually used scaled up for the door handles. The cage was displayed in an earlier image. Shackles… Basically the stuff that gets used to keep people in place in here. smile That group is getting rather large with various materials and poses. I don’t know what might be suggested by whoever accepts this for a PA item, but I’m thinking it might be two packages. Neither would rely on the other but compliment each other.

And now I have a Robinson Caruso raggedy pants/shorts and feed sack shirt in mind. Too many ideas, too little time. HAH!!

The only thing that jumps out at me right now is the floor is too even/clean. I need to do something to add some variety to that. Might try using a specular map or something. Not sure I can get what I want without it showing as an obvious pattern.

Signature 

Visit My Dumor3D Store
Proud to be - Bald Wizards Club Certified!

2 of 2