Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
Food, glorious food!
Posted: 04 November 2012 11:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  768
Joined  2008-10-19

There are also a large selection of food stuff at trumarcar’s Treasure Chest under food   http://trumarcar.francemi.net/
lots of edible goodness

Posted: 04 November 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  223
Joined  2011-10-02

No food links to add, but I want to note that I passed on the “new” diner because I’ve always loved maclean’s, with all its props.  It’s a lot more like the diners I’m used to seeing in every small community or older neighbourhood.  Worth the money just for the props.

Posted: 05 November 2012 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2003-10-09
cimaira - 03 November 2012 03:33 PM

wow, great diner and wonderful assortment of food maclean!  I really like that dish that has just smears of food left on it, great idea! hmmm…. looking closer at the OP’s link, I think that “other” diner stole your recipes, lol

Heh. These are all textures photographed by me from real food and plates. The smeared plate was done after I’d eaten off it. LOL. I actually bought quite a few things I wouldn’t normally eat, just to get the texs.

mac

Posted: 06 November 2012 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1695
Joined  2012-09-16

Awesome fact!
I like the cozy setting and the food props as well.

*looks at DAZ*
Still, some food props would be a welcome add-on, I am surprised there isn’t one!

Signature 

Studio DB Page
DeviantArt page

Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2003-10-09
Estroyer - 06 November 2012 12:28 AM

Still, some food props would be a welcome add-on, I am surprised there isn’t one!

I’ve had a Food Pack on my To Do list for some time now. Not sure when I’ll get to it, but I’m finishing up a project now, so I may tackle it after that.

mac

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-12-17

I have lots of food items 3d objects.http://tinyurl.com/3mwftys

Signature 

MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.1, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB Cheetah 3D, Gimp, Poser Pro 2012, Vue 7 Pro,.

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4524
Joined  2007-09-13

Not really ‘food’...well, not ‘meal’ time food…

http://www.sharecg.com/v/60426/view/11/Poser/Smores

http://www.sharecg.com/v/56482/view/11/Poser/Popcorn

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

Any of you great folks know where I can find a good raw fish? You know just cut in half looking.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 08 November 2012 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I’m now in the process of making a few food props that will be Free items when I finish. I have masters of a T-bone steak Raw, a Pork Chop Raw, a Hamburger Raw and a T-Bone Steak Cooked. They all need some mesh clean up and UV texture work but I’m well on the way.

If I could get a few Ideas of items you would like I’ll see what I can do. I plan cooked and Raw versions of most of what I do.

This is a quick render of my Masters of the Pork Chop and 1/4 pound Burger patty. The texture stretching will be fixed before the Items are offered to the Public.

Image Attachments
Capture-2.png
 Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 08 November 2012 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4946
Joined  2009-02-26

WOW Jaderail! These are great man!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 08 November 2012 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1695
Joined  2012-09-16

Oh yum!
I have been looking for raw fish, just out of my own curiousity.
Couldn’t find any 3D ones so far, so I failed in that >> (apart from lots of sushi)
But now I read it again I just asumed you meant a 3D fish, or were you looking for ideas as well?

About your question, maybe some union rings to go with the meat?
Other things that come to mind are meatballs, perhaps shrimp and, of course, bacon!
LOL I just went to my own kitchen and I spot: eggs, canned herbs, flour, macaroni, spagetti, bread, jam, butter, pancakes and some unpaid bills…and veggies!

A thing that I also haven’t found so far is chinese take-away food.
Lots of pizza though and fries as well, somehow no chinese!

Signature 

Studio DB Page
DeviantArt page

Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 08 November 2012 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Onion Rings on the List already as well as French Fries. Hot Dog in the works and I’ve been asked for a Build your own Burger set. It will have the Buns the Patty (cooked) tomato Slice an Onion Slice, lettuce and Pickles all as separate parts and also assembled in different ways for fast use.

But yes I do need Ideas of items people would like, Spaghetti now on list, that’s cooked with meatballs. But a List of stuff like Spaghetti Raw Spaghetti Cooked with…...... Fruits and Veggies I can find on the net but much has been left off. Like Chinese Take out Now on list. Bacon and Eggs on list.. Cooked and Raw. Still need Ideas.

Here is my Raw and Cooked T-bone Masters. They will also have Clean up and texture work done to them. And a Raw Filet of Fish Master as well.

Image Attachments
Steaks.PNGCapture_DAZ.PNG
 Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Man my tribes missing out! They have lots of tropical fruit, rabbits and sea food! LMAO

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Spyro - 08 November 2012 12:20 PM

Man my tribes missing out! They have lots of tropical fruit, rabbits and sea food! LMAO

Naw Spyro, I just got the hang of this pretty fast so I’m doing modern foods right now. Butchered stuff for the Primitive people will come next. On that list is Mammoth, Deer, Rabbit, Boar, Fish and a few others.

Signature 

Posted: 08 November 2012 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Jaderail - 08 November 2012 12:25 PM
Spyro - 08 November 2012 12:20 PM

Naw Spyro, I just got the hang of this pretty fast so I’m doing modern foods right now. Butchered stuff for the Primitive people will come next. On that list is Mammoth, Deer, Rabbit, Boar, Fish and a few others.

Wow! It’s great to see you finally using your talent in prop making smile It’s great to see your creations flourish

Signature 

2 of 3