Digital Art Zone

4 of 8
Buy It All Bonus Items
Posted: 06 November 2012 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2007-03-07

From what I understand from other posts, the norm is for DAZ to send out the bonus email 30 days after the end of the sale. They tried to be nice and rush things to get these out only a few days after the sale, so it is not very surprising that there would be a glitch. Having to wait a day or two for the bonus rather than 30 is a good thing, even if I had to submit a ticket for it.

I am not angry or upset. I figure that I will still be installing all the products I bought in October when the bonus shows up.

Posted: 06 November 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  575
Joined  2011-02-03
LmWolfSpirit - 06 November 2012 03:23 PM

From what I understand from other posts, the norm is for DAZ to send out the bonus email 30 days after the end of the sale. They tried to be nice and rush things to get these out only a few days after the sale, so it is not very surprising that there would be a glitch. Having to wait a day or two for the bonus rather than 30 is a good thing, even if I had to submit a ticket for it.

I am not angry or upset. I figure that I will still be installing all the products I bought in October when the bonus shows up.

I am not angry so much as disappointed.

Signature 

My DAZ Gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/68
My deviantART http://kitashrak.deviantart.com/

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  624
Joined  2007-12-04

I’m just glad that I know to submit a support ticket.  If I’d waited, or wasn’t watching this thread, I wouldn’t know.

Signature 

Follow me on facebook, check out my website or find my freebies here.
Don’t forget to have a look at The Wizard’s Library, my multi-figure Daz scene.

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2280
Joined  2003-12-06
DAZ_bfurner - 06 November 2012 10:46 AM

If you did not receive an email for the Buy It All Bonus, you were missing one or more items.

I might have the e-mail (just checked again and yes I do still have everything in the BIA page in my recent orders), but it’s a bit difficult to find things in my inbox right now — I’ve apparently received a bunch of vital messages on the Vodaphone forums, and all my British Airways ticket receipts have arrived at once, i.e. the usual spam and mass phishing junk. What subject line should we be looking out for?

I’m not in any great rush, though, I’ll wait another day or so until I fire off my aaaiiieee-mail to Support.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 06 November 2012 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  997
Joined  2012-01-29
Shaaelia - 06 November 2012 04:02 PM

I’m just glad that I know to submit a support ticket.  If I’d waited, or wasn’t watching this thread, I wouldn’t know.

Actually, I expect a LARGE number of people to start looking for the reward after 30 days, as they are used to. Not everyone frequents the forums, so many most likely do not know that DAZ e-mails had been already sent and that they had not been included for some reason.

Posted: 06 November 2012 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2009-11-01

Yes, checked, double checked and triple checked and I have everything that is required for the Buy Itall Bonus including the free K-Nicky hair but like everyone else most of what was purchased was purchased in the bundles. Ticket submitted. I too am not angry…just a bit disappointed long face

Posted: 06 November 2012 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  476
Joined  2010-01-14

Does anyone know what the buy it all bonuses were for before I put a support ticket in. The reason I ask is that I think I already have the bundles that were being offered and there isn’t much point in putting in a support ticket and creating more work for support if I have.

Signature 

Honorary member of the BWC

Posted: 06 November 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2280
Joined  2003-12-06
kimh - 06 November 2012 05:20 PM

I too am not angry…just a bit disappointed long face

I’m not, either. I’m also, unfortunately, not surprised — every other part of the PC Sale flaked out at least once over the last month, why not this as well?  <sigh>

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 06 November 2012 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1733
Joined  2012-04-14
kimreb55th - 06 November 2012 05:24 PM

Does anyone know what the buy it all bonuses were for before I put a support ticket in. The reason I ask is that I think I already have the bundles that were being offered and there isn’t much point in putting in a support ticket and creating more work for support if I have.

V5 Pro, M5 Pro and S5 Pro bundles

Posted: 06 November 2012 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  476
Joined  2010-01-14
anikad - 06 November 2012 05:45 PM
kimreb55th - 06 November 2012 05:24 PM

V5 Pro, M5 Pro and S5 Pro bundles

Thanks. I thought that was what it was, and yes I do already have them. No point in putting a support ticket in as there isn’t any bonus for me.downer

Make note in diary. Don’t buy pro bundles when they first come out.hmmm

Signature 

Honorary member of the BWC

Posted: 06 November 2012 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  521
Joined  2006-07-28

I too bought the Extravaganza bundles and the Moonshine ‘s Diner Bundle.  I also purchased several products separately because I had missed PC10 Extravaganza 1 and 2 (this was before the DSON Importer for Poser was released so Genesis clothing was of no use to me.  But then too, neither were M5/V5/S5)

When PC10 E1 and E2 went back on sale, I purchased those, then requested refunds on the duplicated products I had purchased separately. 

So ... either my refund request screwed up DAZ’s count (not that I’ve been refunded anything yet), or else it’s that DAZ is not taking the bundles into consideration after all.

Since I have yet again checked my orders (I keep a purchase of all my orders and I also kept a list of everything that was added to the BIA category), I will be submitting a request for an explanation why I don’t qualify for the BIA reward.

Of course, there always could be an undocumented BIA product that snuck in on the last days.

Signature 

Satira Capriccio on deviantART

Posted: 06 November 2012 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  899
Joined  2012-02-03

I just sent my support ticket in. I realized that I frequently don’t get email notifications like I should, so I wonder if that could be part of the problem, too.

Posted: 07 November 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  575
Joined  2011-02-03

I hazard to guess that this is exactly why the e-mails were sent out early just in case they had this issue and why they mentioned it on the forums.. I am still looking forward to getting my pro bundle smile

Signature 

My DAZ Gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/68
My deviantART http://kitashrak.deviantart.com/

Posted: 07 November 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04

I’ll send in a support ticket if I have to, but I, as many others, purchased everything required through bundles, except the first 4 items and K-Nicky hair, in which I still don’t understand why it is included when it was free, but oh well. I think DAZ should fix the problem on their end and why do I always spell the word their the wrong way, No matter how many times I type their, I put the i before the e. Just goes to show why DAZ is having these problems. We think we know the answer, yet we keep doing it the wrong way.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 07 November 2012 09:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1670
Joined  2008-05-31
Dollygirl - 06 November 2012 01:30 PM

I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Ticket has been submitted.

Someone from DAZ confirmed in another thread that bundled items counted as well, so that should not be a problem.

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

4 of 8