Total Posts:  463
Joined  2009-11-22

Most bundles for me too.

I just sent in my help request.

Posted: 06 November 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26

I kinda feel like santa… I made a list and checked it twice and found out who was naughty or nice *g* I have them all, also bought them in bundles and there’s no mail in my inbox that concerns the buy it all… so I’ll file a ticket too I guess.

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 06 November 2012 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  911
Joined  2012-02-03

I just checked, & I bought everything ; on the list. I’ll submit a ticket when I get home.

Posted: 06 November 2012 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1319
Joined  2010-03-01

I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Ticket has been submitted.

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2008-03-23
Dollygirl - 06 November 2012 01:30 PM

I bought all of mine through bundles except the first four. Based upon the evidence in this thread there has been a gotcha! Bundles were not considered in the query when determining BIA qualifications.

Yep, that’s my theory also…. *bashes Magento with a baseball bat… again*

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  911
Joined  2012-02-03
TLTJade - 06 November 2012 02:25 PM
Dollygirl - 06 November 2012 01:30 PM

Yep, that’s my theory also…. *bashes Magento with a baseball bat… again*

I got a lot of them in bundles too. It sure sounds like that could be the problem.

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  998
Joined  2012-01-29

I also bought bundles. Filled a ticket. Can nothing at DAZ work as it should? I am becoming more and more alergic to Magento… mad

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  199
Joined  2005-07-18

I’m wondering if anyone got an email?  We bought the products during the sale. Whether they were in a bundle or not shouldn’t matter.  Submitting tickets and begging support to honor their sales agreement is not satisfactory!

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/media/3d/badges/images/badges/badge_16.png

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  573
Joined  2008-07-18

I suddenly cannot access the PC forums. Is it just me? (yes, I’m a current PC member.)

Nevermind: It’s back now.

Signature 

My Free Stuff | My Big Store at CP | My Smaller Store at Renderosity | Prayer | Me on Twitter | Me on DA

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1741
Joined  2012-04-14

I purchased in bundles except for the last item and first four. Have sent them a support ticket with attached spreadsheet.

Posted: 06 November 2012 02:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  537
Joined  2009-08-07
DAZ_bfurner - 06 November 2012 10:46 AM

If you did not receive an email for the Buy It All Bonus, you were missing one or more items. You can contact Sales Support to find out your individual situation.

DAZ Support Then select the Group, DAZ Sales. We will help you from there.

Ticket submitted. I bought all 8 Extravaganza Bundles.

Signature 

Check out The Lesser Evil, a graphic novel made using DAZ models, and published by Zeta Comics!

Posted: 06 November 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  540
Joined  2010-09-02
azoohouse - 06 November 2012 02:49 PM

I’m wondering if anyone got an email?

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for that first “I got mine.”.

We bought the products during the sale. Whether they were in a bundle or not shouldn’t matter.  Submitting tickets and begging support to honor their sales agreement is not satisfactory!

It’s very undesirable.

I’ve got things set up already, but it’ll still be tedious. Some folks are going to have hours of tedium ahead.

And this is at a time where Sales support is bogged down.

Signature 

Windows:          DAZ History Manager         Daz Wishlist Manager         3D Content Downloader

Firefox Fixes for the Old Forum:      Bookmarks       Images

Fun With Bundles Thread 2

Posted: 06 November 2012 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  998
Joined  2012-01-29

The Buy It All bonus was supposed to make customers happy, but the poor execution of distributing the bonus only makes them upset or angry. DAZ should FINALLY do something with this. Constantly anger customers, especially with things that are supposed to make them feel good - that´s a road to hell… But instead of any improvement, DAZ repeats the same pattern over and over. When they make a nice sale, then immediately site goes down, cart crashes, or sale prices don´t show etc. When they give people coupons, those don´t work. When they do BIA, they don´t give the bonus to all people who qualify and some have to beg Support to receive what they are entitled to get…  This all is rather a suicidal behaviour on DAZ´s part.

Posted: 06 November 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  588
Joined  2011-02-03
Proxima Shining - 06 November 2012 03:12 PM

The Buy It All bonus was supposed to make customers happy, but the poor execution of distributing the bonus only makes them upset or angry. DAZ should FINALLY do something with this. Constantly anger customers, especially with things that are supposed to make them feel good - that´s a road to hell… But instead of any improvement, DAZ repeats the same pattern over and over. When they make a nice sale, then immediately site goes down, cart crashes, or sale prices don´t show etc. When they give people coupons, those don´t work. When they do BIA, they don´t give the bonus to all people who qualify and some have to beg Support to receive what they are entitled to get…  This all is rather a suicidal behaviour on DAZ´s part.

I agree I was excited for the buy it all and getting the product of my choice at the end as this was the first time I could participate in the Buy It All. Now I must wait while they research my orders although I was told they would get back with me ASAP. I did go so far as to add my order numbers dates and from what bundles things were bought hoping that would help expedite things. But Magneto strikes again. ON an up-note at least I didn’t have to wait 30 days then have to wait again to get this fixed.

Signature 

My DAZ Gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/68
My deviantART http://kitashrak.deviantart.com/

Posted: 06 November 2012 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2008-03-16

Just to add to those who already stated the same pretty much. I got no email either and I’ve already checked twice throughout the sale to make sure I had it all, well, I guess I get to waste at least an hour going through everything again, documenting and then submitting a supporting a ticket. And yes I bought all the bundles as well as the first four items. In fact 3 of the bundles I bought twice (need to file a ticket for this as well).

Signature 

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”  - Jake “Bama” Chambers       Deviant Art

DAZ Gallery works

3 of 8