Digital Art Zone

6 of 20
Welcome to the November 2012 Freebie Challenge!
Posted: 09 November 2012 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5667
Joined  2005-04-16

Looking really good, Music!  grin 

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 09 November 2012 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  679
Joined  2009-03-17

Yes, nice General Store, and Carter’s pretty fetching too!

I hope Rob’s okay with me posting another thank-you render here, this one for prizes from the October Challenge.

Hard to say why Victoria has a FOUR-POSTER BED in THE CRYPT (both by SKIPPER25), but she looks great in her Jersey Jacket with a lovely new TEXTURE by CHOHOLE.

And imagine her surprise at digging up a KID’S RACER (also by SKIPPER) in the Crypt grave. There must be some explanation!

Image Attachments
OctThanks01.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 10 November 2012 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2784
Joined  2010-11-30
Dorseyland - 09 November 2012 06:57 PM

I hope Rob’s okay with me posting another thank-you render here, this one for prizes from the October Challenge.

No problem at all, as far as I’m concerned. We’re here to have fun!

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 10 November 2012 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17

It’s still early (for most places); but I thought I’d post this image anyway.

Image Attachments
lest_we_forget_b.jpg
 Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 11 November 2012 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16030
Joined  2003-10-09

And on the 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month, I click on that image.  How spooky.  Just as Big Ben is chiming 11 times.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 November 2012 05:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16030
Joined  2003-10-09

The last rose of Summer, A rose for remembrance

Image Attachments
The_last_rose_of_summer._.jpg
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 November 2012 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  822
Joined  2008-09-17

Wow! this place is a quiet as a… tomb.

Signature 

Resistance is futile.  You will be DAZzimilated

Old post count: 5719

Posted: 12 November 2012 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16

I think everyone is recovering from something or other.  Actually, the whole site is rather quiet.  This is the second notice I’ve gotten since early yesterday.  Yesterday I actually went looking for things, figuring I wasn’t getting notices again.  So I read a couple of forums I don’t normally go into.

Plus, they had that downtime for some people.

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  132
Joined  2008-05-26
Dollygirl - 05 November 2012 01:20 AM

Lest We Forget - The Suffragist

Truly awesome render, Dolly.

Signature 

Never let ‘em see you sweat wink

Posted: 12 November 2012 03:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-30

I know the November challenge is usually quiet - presumably because we’ve all come off the October “Music and Madness” challenge and are getting ready for the December “Winter Wonderland” challenge… but this is quiet even for November. I suppose I should put together an NAE or two…

On the flip side, if we don’t get any other entries, everybody who has entered will win something... smile You don’t want people to win by default, do you?

Signature 

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Posted: 12 November 2012 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1338
Joined  2010-03-01
robkelk - 12 November 2012 03:39 PM

I know the November challenge is usually quiet - presumably because we’ve all come off the October “Music and Madness” challenge and are getting ready for the December “Winter Wonderland” challenge… but this is quiet even for November. I suppose I should put together an NAE or two…

On the flip side, if we don’t get any other entries, everybody who has entered will win something... smile You don’t want people to win by default, do you?

Whoo, who wouldn’t want some store cash at DAZ in December? So there are three entries currently, that means the odds are great for the three of us. Yeah!

Posted: 12 November 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  487
Joined  2003-11-30

I’ve got a bunch of really neat ideas, but lack the material to work with. There just aren’t too many freebies in the lines of uniforms for police, firefighters, rescue workers and the like, nor the military. I was itching to do something related to the Revolutionary War or World War I, but, alas, not a lot is out there for that sort of thing.

Okay, I’m just trying to liven thing up a little ‘round here…

Posted: 12 November 2012 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-16
Lord Ganthor - 12 November 2012 03:49 PM

I’ve got a bunch of really neat ideas, but lack the material to work with. There just aren’t too many freebies in the lines of uniforms for police, firefighters, rescue workers and the like, nor the military. I was itching to do something related to the Revolutionary War or World War I, but, alas, not a lot is out there for that sort of thing.

Okay, I’m just trying to liven thing up a little ‘round here…

There are some things at ShareCG.  I think I’ve seen some WWI vehicles and outfits, helmets, and such.  If not, at least WWII things I’m sure of.

Dana

Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-30

What do you know - I can do a speed render if I try… and if I don’t have to hunt for freebies first.

NAE (because I’m the host, and because there aren’t enough freebies in this render, and most importantly because I did some postwork on the inset photo) - Wish You Were Here

Not every sacrifice is obvious.

Image Attachments
nae-wish-you-were-here.png
 Signature 

Posted: 12 November 2012 06:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24
robkelk - 12 November 2012 06:22 PM

What do you know - I can do a speed render if I try… and if I don’t have to hunt for freebies first.

NAE (because I’m the host, and because there aren’t enough freebies in this render, and most importantly because I did some postwork on the inset photo) - Wish You Were Here

Not every sacrifice is obvious.

\well if you can do a speed render then you’ll be up for the mini contest in December. I do a 1-hour mini render contest where you have to do a render in under an hour. It’s alot of fun.

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

6 of 20