Digital Art Zone

WANTED By MBI
Posted: 31 October 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2009-04-23

LOL! First off, Happy Halloween everyone.

Now to business-

Does anyone know where I may find outfits and hair styles identical or similar to the ones in the image?
And yes to fellow anime fans they are Musubi, Matsu, Tsukiumi and Kazehana.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/whiteskunk247/Sekirei.jpg

It’s for the rpg I’m developing.

Signature 

My Mind Is A Scary Place, I Don’t Even Like To Go There.

Posted: 31 October 2012 08:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  855
Joined  2005-11-06

Happy Halloween also!

the outfits look like many i have seen here and at Rendo and you can probably texture them to be closer to what you are looking for. Look for vendors BillyT, hongyu and kobamax for starters,

keep in mind that if this is for a game, you cannot include any actual mesh unless it falls under the DAZ gaming license (which you will need to purchase) and not everything here does.

Signature 

Regards, Michael

“Documentation? Who needs documentation, just open it and learn!”

My DeviantArt Gallery

My DAZ Gallery

Posted: 31 October 2012 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2009-04-23
FSMCDesigns - 31 October 2012 08:04 PM

Happy Halloween also!

the outfits look like many i have seen here and at Rendo and you can probably texture them to be closer to what you are looking for. Look for vendors BillyT, hongyu and kobamax for starters,

keep in mind that if this is for a game, you cannot include any actual mesh unless it falls under the DAZ gaming license (which you will need to purchase) and not everything here does.

Yes it is for a game but only as 3d stills (faces mainly and full bodies for the game start up). If you’re familiar with Aldorlea games-on that order but with some 3D images.

Signature 

My Mind Is A Scary Place, I Don’t Even Like To Go There.