Digital Art Zone

DSON   Poser Male Body suits (SuperSuit)?
Posted: 31 October 2012 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  418
Joined  2004-08-23

I’m very happy to see the DSON installer for Poser now! I was so excited to try it out I even got the M5 morphs in the store, which are better than I hoped.

But I was hopping there would be a body suit (or super suit) even for the normal Genesis into the Poser gear. I just ask because it seem to be the most versatile out fit for Super hero or sci-fi renders. I’m not big on the self conversion, silly me I would rather buy stuff from Daz then try to comprehend the process (and I have tried and failed too).

Any one know of plans on one?

Posted: 31 October 2012 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1006
Joined  2005-11-27

It’s a pretty safe assumption that the Supersuit will be converted eventually. It’s already been made importer compatible.

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)

Posted: 31 October 2012 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  418
Joined  2004-08-23
TheWheelMan - 31 October 2012 09:48 AM

It’s a pretty safe assumption that the Supersuit will be converted eventually. It’s already been made importer compatible.

Whats ” importer compatible” mean?

Posted: 31 October 2012 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1069
Joined  2006-04-16

Unless he corrects me, he probably means DSON Importer compatible.

But I just reset my downloads for the Supersuit and I don’t see any DSON downloads, so DAZ still has not updated it yet.

But don’t worry, I’m sure they will. wink

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 31 October 2012 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1006
Joined  2005-11-27
Knight22179 - 31 October 2012 10:21 AM

Unless he corrects me, he probably means DSON Importer compatible.

But I just reset my downloads for the Supersuit and I don’t see any DSON downloads, so DAZ still has not updated it yet.

But don’t worry, I’m sure they will. wink

Basically what I meant was the suit uses the new .duf format,which means you could easily create the Poser Companion Files you need yourself, but I may have been wrong though.

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)