Digital Art Zone

1 of 3
Um…pricing?
Posted: 31 May 2012 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  280
Joined  2011-05-15

Anyone else notice like all the sale items suddenly switching over to not being on sale anymore in the middle of the friggin day? lol

I had stuff I put in my cart an hour ago and all the prices jumped back to full price.

DAZ is having just major issues right now.

Signature 

Patron the creation of Outstanding Pajamas: http://www.patreon.com/BCRice

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-15

And even stuff that shows that it IS on sale on the actual product page, once you put it into your cart it’s full price.

:sigh:

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9608
Joined  2007-11-06

There was a glitch in which many items which were not supposed to be on sale were put on sale, so I think they turned them all off while they correct things.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-15

Not all of them. Put this one in your cart and watch it magically turn to full price.

I hope that the items that were on sale previously (like this one) are still on sale after the “glitch”.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/cyberpunk-for-m4

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2006-12-26
fixmypcmike - 31 May 2012 06:32 PM

There was a glitch in which many items which were not supposed to be on sale were put on sale, so I think they turned them all off while they correct things.

Why do I always miss the sales that arn’t supposed to be sales?  It just ain’t fair I tell ya’.

Signature 

Peace.

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
Super Newb - 31 May 2012 06:36 PM

Why do I always miss the sales that arn’t supposed to be sales?  It just ain’t fair I tell ya’.

I know what you mean.  Every time the Supersuit Pro Bundle showed up at $33 for me I threw it in the cart. but it always reverted to the correct price.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1334
Joined  2011-09-13
fixmypcmike - 31 May 2012 06:39 PM
Super Newb - 31 May 2012 06:36 PM

I know what you mean.  Every time the Supersuit Pro Bundle showed up at $33 for me I threw it in the cart. but it always reverted to the correct price.

I feel this. It’s like my glee is being repeatedly ground under a boot.

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  840
Joined  2005-12-12
BC Rice - 31 May 2012 06:33 PM

Not all of them. Put this one in your cart and watch it magically turn to full price.

I hope that the items that were on sale previously (like this one) are still on sale after the “glitch”.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/cyberpunk-for-m4

Doesn’t seem that way. From my notes Beautiful Bends V4 (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/beautiful-bends-v4) should be on sale till June 1st, but just when I put it in my cart - BAM, full price.
Now what to do. Wait and hope they get it fixed before the sale ends (lol) or buy and hope to god I can get a refund for the difference from support, who are probably swamped with tickets atm….

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  532
Joined  2007-10-30

Yup; I definitely noticed. I put a bunch of things from my wishlist in my cart;. The store was super slow so I took my dogs for a walk; then came back to purchase only to find everthing was back to full price. I getting pretty ired of all the errors I keep encountering; so,I think I’m just going to delete everything and stop buying. At least until DAZ a reliable store again where you can tell what is on sale and for how long.

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-15

lol True that. I just headed over to Renderosity and started buying up stuff as well as nabbing some freebies from ShareCG. DAZ is emotionally crippling me. No joke I spent 2 hours compiling all the stuff I needed to buy today, carefully budgeting, making choices and then—SMACK!

“Hahaha…you dumb bastard. How’s that two wasted hours feel?”

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2004-06-02

Was going to pick up the M5 Pro bundle but it’s back to full price. Aiden is showing $1 price tag but once in the cart he’s full price. I’ve got a voucher due to expire in about 2 hours…Is DAZ working feverishly to fix the issue or are these items off sale now since there wasn’t a sale price expiration date on things any more? What’s going on? Anything? Nothing?

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-05-15

A couple of the items I was going to purchase have been on sale for awhile, so I think it’s just a big glob of glitchy. But who knows when it will be fixed? Could take weeks before the Store is back to functioning properly—if ever. Nothing’s worked since they changed over to Magneto.

Shoulda went with Xavier.

:D

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2003-10-09

Just opened my e-mail and came across the Daz3d newsletter dated 31/5/12, I clicked on the ‘Fantasy Bath’ promo, which took me to this page-

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dms-prompt-fantasy

The page displayed the sale price as $13.27 (reduced from the regular price of $18.95) but when ordered from there, it came up in my cart as the full regular price of $18.95 !?

Since when did Daz new product sale prices last a mere 24hrs? It was 2.45am GMT when I tried to purchase (I’m in the UK), but technically still the 31st May in all the US.

I’m very disappointed to miss this product’s lower price, but unfortunately its now too much for my tight budget.

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06

The sale price will be back—there was a problem with many products being put on sale which weren’t supposed to be, so they had to take everything off sale while they fixed it.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
Nosiferret - 31 May 2012 07:51 PM

Was going to pick up the M5 Pro bundle but it’s back to full price. Aiden is showing $1 price tag but once in the cart he’s full price. I’ve got a voucher due to expire in about 2 hours…Is DAZ working feverishly to fix the issue or are these items off sale now since there wasn’t a sale price expiration date on things any more? What’s going on? Anything? Nothing?

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 31 May 2012 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2004-06-02
fixmypcmike - 31 May 2012 08:24 PM
Nosiferret - 31 May 2012 07:51 PM

The 30% coupon that expires on the 31st for the owners of the M4 bundles, I was hoping to use it on the M5 bundle plus my PC voucher as it would put it closer to what I could afford but it doesn’t look like it will happen, and both will expire. Why not put the new site on hold and reopen the old site that works properly until this beta site is fit for consumer use.

1 of 3