12 of 100
The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown
Posted: 03 November 2012 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8390
Joined  2009-06-11
Skiriki - 03 November 2012 12:18 PM

Like I said, if you pick manual updates, autorestart shouldn’t happen either. (Or maybe that’s for Pro and Ultimate versions of it, but won’t hurt to test.)

Wisdom. We control the tech, it doesn’t control us smile

Posted: 03 November 2012 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6450
Joined  2003-10-09
Kyoto Kid - 03 November 2012 05:50 PM
tjohn - 02 November 2012 07:05 AM

A change in title for (hopefully) a change in tone.

...garsh…

(someone had to do it I guess)

LOL

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 03 November 2012 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
tjohn - 03 November 2012 06:16 PM
Kyoto Kid - 03 November 2012 05:50 PM
tjohn - 02 November 2012 07:05 AM

A change in title for (hopefully) a change in tone.

...garsh…

(someone had to do it I guess)

LOL

I’d like ten cents for every time….... smile

Posted: 03 November 2012 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11

Six days and no word from Misty. Oh hear us when we cry to thee, for those in peril near the sea *worries*

Posted: 04 November 2012 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4789
Joined  2011-10-04

I’m out of candies!

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 November 2012 02:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11

Sitting in a cool breeze on the pier watching the sun leave a shiny trail in the bay tracking westward toward a distant indigo haze. There is a bunch of seagulls and what looks like a couple of fairy penguins- or men be an old car tyre? -  riding the swell a little ways away. On a night like this I prefer to see penguins.  Sunday night and Haz big hungry for Sunday tea and perhaps a bit of Monday’s breakfast as well, ,  but seem to be too mesmerised by the big blue right now to find my way home smile

Posted: 04 November 2012 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11

Full of fried rice and fish and black bean sauce oh wow bloated, good thing I managed to get home would have been mistaken for a beached whale and refloated out to sea on the ebb tide smile

Tintin is on TV. Every time I see it I notice something different happening in the deep background.

Posted: 04 November 2012 07:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

*headdesk*

I accidentally deleted my DAZ downloads directory.

...undeleting it did not work as planned, either.

I foresee lots of download fun!

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 November 2012 07:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11

Oh noes. Was it an accidental death or premeditated SNAFU? Screwing up stuff you thought about causes far greater percussion for me., around 8.2 on the open-ended headbainging index at least.  On the upside you get updated versions of everything smile

Stargate Ark of Truth is on TV.  Aliens are remorseful for trashing the universe. Interesting.

Posted: 04 November 2012 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 175 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2847
Joined  0

Meh, some Sunday complaints:

- forgot to drop the clock back an hour and woke up way too early
- Out of breakfast sausage and had to eat turkey cold cuts
- Hash browns taking forever to cook
- Got a cold, stuck at home sniffling and honking like a goose

I could grouse about having to reconstruct my runtime again but why?  new machine, new software, new ideas.

*blows nose*

At least I have lots to do, lots of hot coffee, lots of hot food, and aspirin so I can stay home and get well.  I’ll be working on my runtime - first install all my RDNA content (smallest) then the Rendo content (big but easy to do), and finally Daz content (Daz installers suck, period).

I had some extra money left over and a bunch of Rendo stuff in my wishlist was on sale, so… red face red face red face

I got a new multifx guitar pedal too, sucker is amazing. a perfect compliment to my current effects pedal.  Time to work on an album again!

*blows nose*

Time for more ccccccccooooooooffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then it’s runtime construction time! shock

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 04 November 2012 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 176 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11

*waves* Oh yes please moar tracks please please was listening to I think it is called Cowbell Hell - the one with the cowbell - at the beach before - likes very much. After your cold goes away smile  My complaint is it is way past my bedtime and Monday morning work is looming, haz big tired nao *kerplop* ouch!  wink

Posted: 04 November 2012 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 177 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04
ps1borg - 04 November 2012 07:29 AM

Oh noes. Was it an accidental death or premeditated SNAFU? Screwing up stuff you thought about causes far greater percussion for me., around 8.2 on the open-ended headbainging index at least.  On the upside you get updated versions of everything smile

Well, I THOUGHT I had selected the right directory I want to delete, but apparently my desktop decided otherwise, no matter how the directory was highlighted…

Meh, I can download stuff, no bigs. Just put the download tool to do it after I’ve reset everything. raspberry

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 November 2012 08:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 178 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16786
Joined  2003-10-09

I am a bit paranoid, I have my download folder backed up twice, on 2 separate externals.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 November 2012 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 179 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Now resetting everything… Well, I do not have to download *everything*, just most. My latest backup of backup did not reach far enough. Gnurgh.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 04 November 2012 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 180 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4969
Joined  2009-02-26

Skiriki at least you will know that everything is up to date! With all the updates we got with genesis. I still got items saying I have duplicate I’d s. I dot know how to stop that pointless error. Everything runs fine. Thou I did notice aged for v4 and m4 is all corrupt v4 displacement n textures install but nothing else.

I also need to re convert all my genx morphs since it has been updated and apparently converts morphs more efficiently. I just too scared cos many of my saved characters use vital morphs From my existing genx morphs! I terrified my characters will go all bad if I do

At cho - I am very paranoid about that aswell. I have it all on my external my PC and also saved on an old PC aswell lol!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

12 of 100