Digital Art Zone

73 of 100
The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown
Posted: 18 November 2012 12:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1081 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12154
Joined  2005-10-07

is a shame to spend money on food with A3 stuff on such great sale.  and David3 stuff.

lol, easier to feel that way with a full tummy now.

Signature 

Ð tongue laugh ° ° ° ° ° C Ø

Posted: 18 November 2012 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1082 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6540
Joined  2003-10-09
Miss Bad Wolf - 18 November 2012 07:04 AM

It is a nice but cold Sunday morning.  My ear is a bit feeling better but now it hurts a little.  I am also hearing a slight ring out of it.

I told my Doctor my ears were ringing. He told me not to answer because no one is at home. smile

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 18 November 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1083 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12578
Joined  2007-11-06

...another cold rainy bleak day.  Heading into a log wet spell this week that will last though the holiday.  Thankfully I am not travelling anywhere.

Joints aching like mad from the weather change. Went to bed just after midnight didn’t get up until 10:30 this morning. 

...supposedly we have a short work week, but knowing the situation at the workplace, three days will still feel like five (maybe even six).

Gonna really need the four days off as I’m not sure my vacation request for next month will be approved (kind of got that feeling from the super’s tone of voice before she left for two weeks).  So not only do I not get my usual holiday week off (because things were so hectic I never got around to putting in the request) but most likely will have to wait until mid January at the earliest. That will be nine months since I had any significant time off during which my workload and responsibilities have more than doubled, but my pay hasn’t gone up a cent.

If I were in Germany with the years I have put in I’d have over a month of paid leave time, health coverage paid for, and possibly even a four day work week.  After seventeen years here, I get the maximum which is three weeks and am restricted as to what part of the month I am allowed to take time off, basically have no “real” sick leave to bank on (due to a very cumbersome company policy), and still have to pay for my health insurance.

Is it just me, or is most of America overworked, underpaid, and under-appreciated (unless you are somewhere high up on the admin food chain)?

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 18 November 2012 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1084 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6540
Joined  2003-10-09
Kyoto Kid - 18 November 2012 02:21 PM

<snip>
Is it just me, or is most of America overworked, underpaid, and under-appreciated (unless you are somewhere high up on the admin food chain)?

Not just you, KK, everyone that has to work for a living.

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
We’ve all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted: 18 November 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1085 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5349
Joined  2008-03-06

I have a gripe.  Why is personal space in abeyance when I go to church?  I love being hugged by friends and family but I hate being hugged by strangers (or patted or grabbed by the arm, etc).  If they just want to greet me in a friendly way, that’s what handshakes are for!

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 18 November 2012 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1086 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9072
Joined  2004-07-21

Here is a story idea.  A gal becomes a concubine while she was having her cycle.  Forty days latter, she was began to feel sick.  She checked her calender,and saw the cycle was late.  She starts to panic.  She does not know what to do.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 18 November 2012 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1087 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8555
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. Having a white rabbit kind of day, late for everything and looking for a handy burrow to go hide in. Meh Monday ! smile

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1088 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06

...that happens for me in another fifteen hours.

Signature 

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1089 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Spyro - 18 November 2012 06:52 AM

Borg that is a brilliant render! I really like that one. There’s so much story that comes from the artwork. Well done smile

Oh TY for kindness. Haz pleasure in keeping things simple smile

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1090 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Woolyloach - 18 November 2012 09:43 AM

Re-installing, re-installing,
Lots of files, coffee calling
First an Aiko, then a Vicky
Then some M4, ‘cause he’s tricky
Freaks and Trolls, a texture map
All this work, s lots of crap!

big surprise big surprise big surprise

hehe installers lament. My complaint is a meeting scheduled at lunchtime, civilisation will collapse without lunch smile

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1091 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
SickleYield - 18 November 2012 03:49 PM

I have a gripe.  Why is personal space in abeyance when I go to church?  I love being hugged by friends and family but I hate being hugged by strangers (or patted or grabbed by the arm, etc).  If they just want to greet me in a friendly way, that’s what handshakes are for!

seems to be a universal thing ‘cos that happens to me too, ppl say don’t be uptight but eeeow, don’ know where they have been smile

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1092 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-06-11
Kyoto Kid - 18 November 2012 05:02 PM

...that happens for me in another fifteen hours.

I’m sure you will go to your fate bravely KK, as for me was in the grip of this beautiful dream and suddenly….  smile

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1093 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5349
Joined  2008-03-06
ps1borg - 18 November 2012 05:26 PM
SickleYield - 18 November 2012 03:49 PM

seems to be a universal thing ‘cos that happens to me too, ppl say don’t be uptight but eeeow, don’ know where they have been smile

LOL. Exactly.

Signature 

My store at DAZ.

My Deviantart gallery and tutorials.

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1094 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06

...speaking of dreams, had a “Wendy-esque” dream the other night (complete with soundtrack) that involved dancing slices of buttered toast (of the “bread” variety). No cartoony hands or feet just, the toast slices which bent, twisted and moved to the music as a synchronised group (kind of like the T-Mobile ad shot in Liverpool Street Station but set in a kitchen instead).

...really weird.

Signature 

Posted: 18 November 2012 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1095 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9072
Joined  2004-07-21

I think ps1borg went to my dragon scroll and clicked on all my eggs and hatchlings.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

73 of 100