Digital Art Zone

70 of 100
The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown
Posted: 17 November 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1036 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10921
Joined  2005-10-07

i peeked in that thread once, won’t do it again.

what to render today?
anyone want a faerie? or catgirrl? naughty tentacles?

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 17 November 2012 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1037 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1615
Joined  2012-01-04
Spyro - 17 November 2012 12:02 PM

Yeah, I’ve read that thread… pretty touchy subject that… I am tempted to expresses my feelings on it’s subject, but, as a regular forum addict, I don’t want to ‘stir the pot’ so to speak. I’m actually rather surprised how many there are with conflicting opinions.

I appreciate what you say Spyro. You just went up a couple of notches in my book. If only me and several others could do the same and if other peoples morals were taken into consideration, it would not have become a problem to begin with. Thank you for expressing your reason not to post in that thread, it makes me look at things a bit differently and hopefully try not to stir the pot in the future, even though that was not my intention.

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 17 November 2012 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1038 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10921
Joined  2005-10-07

looks like daz bought out some LR characters.  Lorelei for v4 is in the discount cat.  she looks Norma Jean-ish, very pretty

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 17 November 2012 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1039 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4910
Joined  2009-02-26
Ledhead - 17 November 2012 12:45 PM
Spyro - 17 November 2012 12:02 PM

Yeah, I’ve read that thread… pretty touchy subject that… I am tempted to expresses my feelings on it’s subject, but, as a regular forum addict, I don’t want to ‘stir the pot’ so to speak. I’m actually rather surprised how many there are with conflicting opinions.

I appreciate what you say Spyro. You just went up a couple of notches in my book. If only me and several others could do the same and if other peoples morals were taken into consideration, it would not have become a problem to begin with. Thank you for expressing your reason not to post in that thread, it makes me look at things a bit differently and hopefully try not to stir the pot in the future, even though that was not my intention.

Lol, thanks man smile - I don’t by any means intend to discourage ones right to express themselves on an opinion… Every one is entitled to it. I’m just wavering my right to do so on that topic. tongue laugh

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 17 November 2012 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1040 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4910
Joined  2009-02-26

I see alot of cool new expressions on RO for V4!!! But none for genesis which is disappointing for me :(  I wish RO would start bringing out stuff for Genesis… Genesis is feeling rather neglected there :(

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 17 November 2012 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1041 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6246
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 17 November 2012 09:24 AM
Misty Whisky - 17 November 2012 08:46 AM

is hockey popular in the UK?

sometimes i think i’m a Canadian trapped in the body of an American, cuz the Canadian anthem makes me feel emotional sometimes. “O Canada aaa”

well, the Whitney rendition of “O say can you see” makes for an emotional overload.  the Roseann version, not so much.

Are you talking Hockey or Ice hockey here.  Hockey is a sport that is (or certainly was) played in just about every British school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_field_hockey

You don’t want to know what “field hockey” is in my neck of the woods. LOL

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 17 November 2012 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1042 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1893
Joined  2011-07-31

Have anything to do with cows, tjohn?

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 17 November 2012 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1043 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2847
Joined  0
Spyro - 17 November 2012 09:44 AM

Why u not have Victoria and Michael installed? Or genesis ? They is essential man lol

I wiped out my old runtime and I’m rebuilding.. urgh. big surprise

All my RDNA and Rendo content is re-installed, now for the Daz People.. snake

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 17 November 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1044 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6246
Joined  2003-10-09
AtticAnne - 17 November 2012 03:02 PM

Has everything to do with cows, Anne. LOL

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 17 November 2012 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1045 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11175
Joined  2007-11-06
Jaderail - 17 November 2012 01:19 AM

Complaint for the thread. This will sound like more than one but is really just one long one all run together.

Rendering animation still frames is one heck of a fast way to cook your PC’s chip set without even trying hard. Trying to edit the said frames into a good movie format with a Freeware editor is as easy as taking a fresh peace of meat from a sharks mouth. Adding good Audio effects to the finished movie format is almost as much fun as passing a kidney stone (for the men) or pushing something the size of a watermelon out of your uterus (for the ladies). Wanting GREAT software (that cost tons) to make the last two things easier when your living on rice and beans just so you can have a really NICE Thanksgiving dinner BITES THE BIG ONE.

Accidentally finding out that you REALLY Really really like animating after spending every extra penny you’ve had for the last four years on getting better at single image renders (I never get better, so hush) Just chaps my arse.

Rant, Complaint, what ever this was is now over. Blah!

...I hear you on this.  Studied “classic” cel based animation back in the 80s.Unfortunately a 16mm multi plane animation stand (and the place to put it) makes even proggies like 3DS, C4D, Maya and Lightwave look like Daz PC items in comparison (and that’s not including cinelab processing fees or the facilities to do it yourself).  Even paying for time on a stand is relatively cost prohibitive for most on our income level.

The tough thing I I’ve had the animation bug for some twenty five years now.  About the only way to go is GPU assisted rendering to save your CPU some of the strain, however outside of the high priced Pro Grade apps, only Blender (with it’s Cycles render engine)  has that capability right now (which is why I am taking the time to learn it).

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 17 November 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1046 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15933
Joined  2003-10-09
tjohn - 17 November 2012 03:27 PM
AtticAnne - 17 November 2012 03:02 PM

Has everything to do with cows, Anne. LOL

Hmm now I am intrigued,  come on fill us non US types in, why don’t you.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 17 November 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1047 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
ps1borg - 17 November 2012 04:26 AM

When it comes to business the better the suit the blacker the heart is a rule of thumb which works for me smile

...agree 100%.

Signature 

Posted: 17 November 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1048 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7921
Joined  2009-06-11

Morning. Rain is still quite a novelty, shiny puddles everywhere from overnight showers are sparkly delightful in bright sun, as if some giant scattered glitter all over while we were asleep smile

Posted: 17 November 2012 04:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1049 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7951
Joined  2004-07-21

I am learning to listen to my vibe sense of people.  If I get a bad vibe, that person is probably no good.  It has to do with how he acts and behaves.  How he talks.  It is about the whole package of how he behaves, even the most minute thing my mind picks up and then combine it all and process it to see if I can trust him or not.  My brain does it automatically it has become second nature.  I observe the world, consciously and subconsciously.  I try to see as many details I can, but I also have a filter so I will not get overwhelmed with all the details.  Even though I notice a lot of things, I try to focus on the task on hand, but sometimes that is hard.

I met a guy yesterday and the vibe I got from him is that he is not good for me.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 17 November 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1050 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
wendy♥catz - 17 November 2012 10:01 AM
Spyro - 17 November 2012 09:47 AM

I remember the theme of UK anthem…  But like the US one… I don’t know the words to them.

God save our old tom cat
feed him on bread and fat
God save our cat.

...ah, the anthem of the women’s loo at Paddington where the late Tiddles once resided.

Image Attachments
tiddles.jpg
 Signature 

70 of 100