Digital Art Zone

How do I get rid of the diamond nipples on the super suit.
Posted: 31 May 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  748
Joined  2011-05-17

Is there a way to get rid of the nipples on the supersuit besides flattening them on my characters? I can’t find a dial for them, in all of the customizing the suit has.

Posted: 31 May 2012 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

You do not need the nipples dialed in on your character unless you want them to show when they are in the suit.

So the moto is if you do not want sweater bumpers do not have sweater bumpers. The suit is designed to show them if they have them.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 01 June 2012 01:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7546
Joined  2009-07-13

I have not tried it but you could use send to Hexagon and use the displacement brush on smooth to create a new morph slider if your hero is cold and has a thin lycra suit!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 02 June 2012 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2005-01-31
Paradigm67 - 31 May 2012 04:36 PM

Is there a way to get rid of the nipples on the supersuit besides flattening them on my characters? I can’t find a dial for them, in all of the customizing the suit has.

I don’t really get what you’re trying to do. A morph on the suit can’t flatten nipples on the figure. If you want the nipples to poke through the suit, you’ll have to turn off the collision detection and undial whatever nipple morph the suit has copied from the character morph.

Signature 

Typed using two wangs (patent pending)
old post count 14346