Digital Art Zone

No DSON installer for Pure Hair Crazy in Stephanie 5 Starter Bundle
Posted: 30 October 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1006
Joined  2005-11-27

Although the product description for the hair that their should be one. Anyone else notice this?

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)

Posted: 02 November 2012 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2010-11-30

I have DSON Core, Poser CF & Poser Legacy files for Pure Hair Crazy in that bundle.  The DSON version is version1.1.  the oldernon DSON version was 1.0.

Posted: 02 November 2012 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-27

I only have “14842_Stephanie5_1.0_trx.exe”. I guess I’ll either do a reset first, or file a ticket.

Signature 

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

Posted: 02 November 2012 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2010-11-30

Quick Edit:

I managed to contact support via the phone.  It is in going to get fixed.  Try doing a reset in a bit.  Hopefully they’ll have it updated and no one will have to contact support again.

Phone support has been getting lots of calls and has been tough to reach this week.

Posted: 02 November 2012 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-27
Jay_NOLA - 02 November 2012 04:01 PM

Quick Edit:

I managed to contact support via the phone.  It is in going to get fixed.  Try doing a reset in a bit.  Hopefully they’ll have it updated and no one will have to contact support again.

Phone support has been getting lots of calls and has been tough to reach this week.

Yes, I reset earlier and got all of the files. Thank you for following through with this.

Signature