2 of 2
Why isn’t there any Bryce sales?
Posted: 01 November 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3452
Joined  2004-10-01
LordHardDriven - 01 November 2012 10:56 AM

For the purpose of discussion here though I think it fair to call it your’s and Horo’s site.

Thank you Mark. David (or rather Chris) and I do strictly not compete. I set up a new container with Bryce relevant documents and PDF-ized documents from tutorials on these forums.

Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 19 December 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2554
Joined  2004-07-06
Pippen - 31 October 2012 02:05 PM
David Brinnen - 31 October 2012 05:17 AM

It used to be possible in PARC to set sales on products.  Which is what I did last Christmas.  I’ll try and find out if this is possible within the new framework.  I don’t doubt that Horo will concede, we do our best to support the community within our means.  So it’s really up to DAZ 3D.  I’ll email Paul today and ask.  In the mean time, let us say they say yes, and we have a choice, what date would you like a sale on our products?

If you are curious about our products…  There are some links in my signature to help you out.

I don’t know what PARC is. I appreciate your offering. Christmas or January works.

I bought Bryce 6.3 and the Bryce 7 Pro upgrade. It’s time I learn how to use Bryce! Your tutorial looks interesting. The links in your sig aren’t working. Neither is the link you reference on your tutorial. That tutorial you have will certainly help in my learning curve. I’ll look for your sales.

OK finally… it’s taken a while, but you get your wish.  Horo and I will do you a sale starting on the 25th.  Other people may take advantage of it too if they are interested, in fact, I’d encourage them to do so.  I’m letting you know now before you splurg all your pennies on mince pies and sherry.

Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 19 December 2012 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2007-05-06

Thanks for letting us know. How long will your sale be? Also, is there as way to be notified/reminded about it?

With the new site….we don’t get vendor updates any longer. Which sucks!!

Posted: 19 December 2012 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1424
Joined  2011-09-25

@Pippen:  I don’t remember where it is, but you can sign up to receive e-mails telling you what sales are taking place and about special offers.

Signature 

If you constantly look backward, it’s guaranteed you’ll run into something on your forward journey.
My Gallery Page: GussNemo’s Efforts

Posted: 19 December 2012 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  77
Joined  2007-05-06
GussNemo - 19 December 2012 01:49 PM

@Pippen:  I don’t remember where it is, but you can sign up to receive e-mails telling you what sales are taking place and about special offers.

I get Daz’s newsletter. But you use to be able to subscribe to your favorite vendors and get updates e-mailed to you on their new releases and sales.

Posted: 19 December 2012 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3452
Joined  2004-10-01

The newsletter doesn’t seem to work anymore since May. I have subscribed to myself to see when products get online. I haven’t got any since May.

Signature 

**  [ Stuff by David Brinnen and myself**  [ My DAZ 3D Gallery**  [ My Website**  OPC 4565 **

Posted: 19 December 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06
Pippen - 19 December 2012 01:18 PM

Thanks for letting us know. How long will your sale be? Also, is there as way to be notified/reminded about it?

With the new site….we don’t get vendor updates any longer. Which sucks!!

You are welcome.  Er… till the end of the month I think.  As observed, the automated system doesn’t seem to function any longer.  I’ll endeavour to remind you.  It is after all in our interest to remind you!  wink

Signature 

that Bryce Tutorials Info and this Products made by Horo and myself and a link to my gallery at DAZ 3D

Posted: 25 December 2012 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-06

Horo and David’s Christmas Sale

Signature 

2 of 2