3 of 8
Hiro 5 Pro Bundle is in the store!
Posted: 30 October 2012 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  991
Joined  2005-11-27
belovedalia - 30 October 2012 12:56 PM
DAZ_Kevin - 30 October 2012 11:33 AM

Don’t forget PC discount drops back from 40% to 30% on Nov 1st…

That’s too bad, that’s pretty damn short notice. Especially at the end of 2 months of sales. Nothing left, nada. zilch.
And it’s a bit of a shame that you can’t see the individual details of the products in the bundles, so its basically a “buy it now before the sale changes even if you aren’t sure exactly what you’re getting” deal which is kinda risky. 

Couldn’t there be a basic bundle?  I really only liked a couple outfits…

Sigh.

There technically is a basic bundle, as its part of the Pro Bundle. The basic one just isn’t available yet.

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)

Posted: 30 October 2012 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1582
Joined  2009-08-08
atryeu - 30 October 2012 01:40 PM
DAZ_Kevin - 30 October 2012 12:02 PM

EDIT:  BOTH should be working, and work together now.

Coupons/offers are not combine-able, so you cannot use the Free Dryden Offer AND the Other coupon. Sorry.

Does that mean I can’t use my 30% coupon I got through email a few days ago and get Dryden for free if I end up buying the bundle? :(

It took mine, I don’t know if it gave me 30% off the bundle, but it did discount the rest of the things in my cart.

Posted: 30 October 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1741
Joined  2012-04-14

Someone in another thread mentioned that it worked on their bundle.

Posted: 30 October 2012 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

I tried a few minutes ago and it did work on the bundle. That and the Dryden product were the only items in my cart. The price was dropped down to about $36 after using the 30% coupon (better deal than that rebate they are offering!)

Posted: 30 October 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-27
atryeu - 30 October 2012 03:50 PM

I tried a few minutes ago and it did work on the bundle. That and the Dryden product were the only items in my cart. The price was dropped down to about $36 after using the 30% coupon (better deal than that rebate they are offering!)

Crap! I’m not getting the newsletter and didn’t even know about the coupon. I used the $25 rebate off a $100 order instead.

Signature 

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

Posted: 30 October 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1499
Joined  2010-02-14

Okay, time to come clean, everyone. Let me first start by saying that as much as the knot in my stomach for David & Aiko ten-folded, I am VERY pleased to see all of this new content and H5 himself in full gear, instead of just sneaks in other people’s previously featured products.

For those of you who weren’t in the know, the first featuring and first time I saw H5 was in ForbiddenWhisper’s Merchant Essentials Anime Eyes for Genesis Gen 4. I later stumbled upon him when I noticed the male skin textures in MAB’s Hairdresser Modular Hair, in which he was waiting for H5’s release to update with them for those who purchased the item.

I just have to say I LOVE the way his hairs and textures are. They are a big homecoming to the actual anime-boy style of H3, while noticeably maintaining the latest visual trend with MallenLane’s Hitomi. If we are to still receive A5 in the near future, it will be a more than safe bet that she will follow this style as well. Of course, I am NOT at all surprised to see the token Martial Arts apparel, but what I AM surprised to see the guy featured in modern real world clothing, and it’s not even anything overly J-Popish either! Again something that I haven’t seen since the days of H3.

Overall I am VERY impressed and this only excites me to see what’s in store for the rest of the Gen 5 line. In the mean time, I’ll go debate whether or not I should call the funeral parlor and make wake arrangement’s for David & Aiko.

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 30 October 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16
TheWheelMan - 30 October 2012 03:54 PM

Crap! I’m not getting the newsletter and didn’t even know about the coupon. I used the $25 rebate off a $100 order instead.

It wasn’t in a regular newsletter. I got an email on October 25th with the subject “Save 30%!” and it had a coupon in it.

Posted: 30 October 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRank
Joined  2005-11-27
atryeu - 30 October 2012 03:56 PM
TheWheelMan - 30 October 2012 03:54 PM

It wasn’t in a regular newsletter. I got an email on October 25th with the subject “Save 30%!” and it had a coupon in it.

Unfortunately, I’m not getting any of the newsletters now. I guess I need to file a ticket. I get my order confirmations just fine.

Signature 

Posted: 30 October 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  681
Joined  2004-11-12

Ugh, I am so relieved he’s finally out! Now I can post the renders I make with him without breaking any NDAs! :D

Image Attachments
popup_10.jpg

Posted: 30 October 2012 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-10-25

I tried to add the bundle to my cart but it keeps showing 0 items in my cart ...so then I hit the add to cart button again and got “The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1” ...what’s going on???

Posted: 30 October 2012 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-11-12
LaniNoa - 30 October 2012 05:54 PM

I tried to add the bundle to my cart but it keeps showing 0 items in my cart ...so then I hit the add to cart button again and got “The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 1” ...what’s going on???

This happens from time to time. Make sure you’re logged in, and wait a few minutes for the changes to register. Then try refreshing.

Posted: 30 October 2012 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2003-10-09

I love Hiro > 3 was awsome, 4 was fun and could be blended with the other 4’s

I love the clothes, the body shape and the hair styles , but I really, really, Hate Hiro 5’s face, I’m devastated

so it’s lucky I cancelled my PC membership at the weekend !

Posted: 30 October 2012 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-11-12
adzan - 30 October 2012 05:56 PM

I love Hiro > 3 was awsome, 4 was fun and could be blended with the other 4’s

I love the clothes, the body shape and the hair styles , but I really, really, Hate Hiro 5’s face, I’m devastated

so it’s lucky I cancelled my PC membership at the weekend !

I think Hiro 5’s face very closely resembles traditional bishounen characters, such as Mamorou/Darien/Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon.

What is it about the face that you don’t like? If it’s the nose, both Hitomi and Hiro 5 come with “realistic” nose morphs that add nostrils.

Posted: 30 October 2012 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-10-25
BishounenTaurus - 30 October 2012 05:56 PM
LaniNoa - 30 October 2012 05:54 PM

This happens from time to time. Make sure you’re logged in, and wait a few minutes for the changes to register. Then try refreshing.

I’ve tried all of that ...even tried restarting my computer ...still no go! I’ve had this problem a number of times since they switched to this new format. I hope they work out the bugs soon.

Posted: 30 October 2012 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  536
Joined  0

Would like to see some realistic renders, how well he mixes with other Genesis morphs. Anime is not my thing really, I only bought Hiro 4 because I could blend him with Michael. That, and he had some really cool outfits that also worked on M4.

3 of 8