Digital Art Zone

Hope Someone Can Help
Posted: 30 October 2012 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-04-12

I have looked everywhere I can think of for “School Recital” for Sadie and have come to a dead end :o(

Does anyone know where I can purchase the above item?
If not do you know if the creator is a member of this forum?

Thank you for any help given

Sharren

Posted: 30 October 2012 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17075
Joined  2003-10-09

Unfortunately this item was originally on Poser Pros, which of course is no longer with us. 
I too hope that someone knows if it was transferred to another site, and if so which one.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 October 2012 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  811
Joined  2007-01-08

You should contact DAZ_Guarie normally, since he appears to be the author of that product, but I see my “Compose Private Message”  is completely dead. confused Searching by username seems broken as well.

Posted: 01 November 2012 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-04-12

Sorry for the late reply to you both

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Chohole
Sadly that this is not available anymore as I really needed it for a project I am undertaking.

ReDave
Hopefully I will somehow be able to contact the creator and purchase through him personally

Posted: 03 November 2012 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09

Unfortunately items from my PoserPros days are no longer available anywhere. I did have my own store but after it was hacked several times I decided to give it away. However, if there is something that you absolutely must have (and please remember that a lot of my stuff is pretty old) then just send me a PM or an email and I will see what I can sort out for you.

G