Digital Art Zone

Hope Someone Can Help
Posted: 30 October 2012 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-04-12

I have looked everywhere I can think of for “School Recital” for Sadie and have come to a dead end :o(

Does anyone know where I can purchase the above item?
If not do you know if the creator is a member of this forum?

Thank you for any help given

Sharren

Posted: 30 October 2012 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15632
Joined  2003-10-09

Unfortunately this item was originally on Poser Pros, which of course is no longer with us. 
I too hope that someone knows if it was transferred to another site, and if so which one.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 October 2012 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  803
Joined  2007-01-08

You should contact DAZ_Guarie normally, since he appears to be the author of that product, but I see my “Compose Private Message”  is completely dead. confused Searching by username seems broken as well.

Posted: 01 November 2012 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-04-12

Sorry for the late reply to you both

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Chohole
Sadly that this is not available anymore as I really needed it for a project I am undertaking.

ReDave
Hopefully I will somehow be able to contact the creator and purchase through him personally

Posted: 03 November 2012 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09

Unfortunately items from my PoserPros days are no longer available anywhere. I did have my own store but after it was hacked several times I decided to give it away. However, if there is something that you absolutely must have (and please remember that a lot of my stuff is pretty old) then just send me a PM or an email and I will see what I can sort out for you.

G