29 of 100
Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory
Posted: 09 November 2012 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 421 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1781
Joined  2011-07-31
Miss Bad Wolf - 09 November 2012 04:50 PM

My mum complains that a twenty minute drive is so darn long.  She is upset that my brother might be moving to Arizona which is a bit further from us.  I told her that unless the rates are extremely different, a plane can take her to visit him in either his current place or his new place.  She said it would take longer since it is a bit further.

MBW, Arizona is a lot further from you…and civilization.  It’s like moving to the Big Bend of Texas.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 09 November 2012 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 422 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1198
Joined  2007-11-30
Jaderail - 09 November 2012 10:53 AM

All dressed in warm clothes ready for half hour drive to the store, yep that’s the closest to me (no internet option in my part of the woods). Ate me a samich so I’ll not be hungry, never shop hungry. It’s now a waiting game. Will bro show up, did he go to bed? If not here before noon I’ll have to take my DON’T even think of driving for hours med’s so he will just have to wait again. Sid is not exactly the most reliable person under the sun. Which is also Stupid.

A friend of mine calls me Sid, because… Well, I’m not the fastest person to respond…

Image Attachments
Sid_ice_age.jpg

Posted: 10 November 2012 05:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 423 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4852
Joined  2009-02-26

I’m stupid and wish to ask what is reality2 render???  Renders using reality are just stunning! Is it some sort of render engine plug in ? Or is it a program ? What’s the go ?  I at work on my phone which it’s expensive enough to be lookin on the forum let alone searching the web lol

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 10 November 2012 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 424 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7443
Joined  2004-07-21

I worried about how to get my rent paid for November as I do not want to be evicted twice in the same year.  I worried and worried.  My rent check went through after my transfer from savings went through.  I guess worrying works.

Or maybe some higher power wants me to stay in this place.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 10 November 2012 05:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 425 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13433
Joined  2003-10-09
Miss Bad Wolf - 10 November 2012 05:40 AM

I worried about how to get my rent paid for November as I do not want to be evicted twice in the same year.  I worried and worried.  My rent check went through after my transfer from savings went through.  I guess worrying works.

You need to hold off on buying content until you know you have enough money for rent and food - you can’t render without a roof over your head.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 10 November 2012 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 426 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4753
Joined  2011-10-04
Spyro - 10 November 2012 05:36 AM

I’m stupid and wish to ask what is reality2 render???  Renders using reality are just stunning! Is it some sort of render engine plug in ? Or is it a program ? What’s the go ?  I at work on my phone which it’s expensive enough to be lookin on the forum let alone searching the web lol

It is a rendering engine plugin for DAZ and Poser; it pipes all the funstuff to Lux so it can do the render work.

Signature 

Thanking: M F M for a gift of dragons!
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 10 November 2012 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 427 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

I have seen its definitely more realistic and clean and accurate render. Is it faster than 3delight? But I should prob ask if the price is good first lol

Signature 

Posted: 10 November 2012 06:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 428 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4753
Joined  2011-10-04

You’re in for a treat! It is now available at Renderosity at a great price! Less than 40 US bucks.

Faster? Well, when I asked its coder, he said that “No, but the results will be worth it, it is not meant for speed, but quality”.

Signature 

Thanking: M F M for a gift of dragons!
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 10 November 2012 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 429 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
Richard Haseltine - 10 November 2012 05:54 AM

You need to hold off on buying content until you know you have enough money for rent and food - you can’t render without a roof over your head.

Yes sir.  I understand. I did not think clearly when I saw that H5 was in the store.  I know I made a mistake but I need to learn from it.  Thank you

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Posted: 10 November 2012 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 430 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26
Skiriki - 10 November 2012 06:17 AM

You’re in for a treat! It is now available at Renderosity at a great price! Less than 40 US bucks.

Faster? Well, when I asked its coder, he said that “No, but the results will be worth it, it is not meant for speed, but quality”.

Wow really!! I am soooo gonna look at that when I get home smile. I also got that hair creation plug in which is free in commercial products. Some wow creations can be made. But I haven’t yet been able to try it. I hear its much faster rendering that normal hair made of trans maps.

Signature 

Posted: 10 November 2012 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 431 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15143
Joined  2003-10-09
Spyro - 10 November 2012 06:54 AM
Skiriki - 10 November 2012 06:17 AM

Wow really!! I am soooo gonna look at that when I get home smile. I also got that hair creation plug in which is free in commercial products. Some wow creations can be made. But I haven’t yet been able to try it. I hear its much faster rendering that normal hair made of trans maps.

I am going to be honest, I have seen as many iffy renders made using it as I have seen good ones. Like most things, the quality is down to the user, not the plug in.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 10 November 2012 07:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 432 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-26

Yes that is true. There are many factors tha make a good render like same with bad ones. If the users does his research right then what he already has is all he needs. I have only just came accustomed to 3delights parameters. Shaders are still a big learning curve and I learn something new here every day so I shouldn’t rush into something like that.

Signature 

Posted: 10 November 2012 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 433 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

I am trying to decide what to do right now.  Install H5, read a book, take a nap, watch something on streaming, or watch an episode of Full House.  Most of the people in the first two episodes of full house wore their hair 80’s style.  I watched that last night after finishing Dexter Season six.  That was kinda strange.

Now I want to see Dexter season seven but I have to wait until next year.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Posted: 10 November 2012 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 434 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
AtticAnne - 09 November 2012 09:14 PM
Miss Bad Wolf - 09 November 2012 04:50 PM

My mum complains that a twenty minute drive is so darn long.  She is upset that my brother might be moving to Arizona which is a bit further from us.  I told her that unless the rates are extremely different, a plane can take her to visit him in either his current place or his new place.  She said it would take longer since it is a bit further.

MBW, Arizona is a lot further from you…and civilization.  It’s like moving to the Big Bend of Texas.

Arizona has Cardinals. um, no that is not what I meant to say.  Arizona has the job that my brother is looking at. 

was going to do a cat girl drop but the pic is too big for the forums.  Gotta open Photoshop to crop it and make it smaller.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Posted: 10 November 2012 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 435 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10542
Joined  2007-11-06
Richard Haseltine - 10 November 2012 05:54 AM

...yeah I know, however here in Portland (OR) because of all the upscale development and gentrification rents have become obscene.  A small “shoebox” studio flat that won’t even fit the meager amount of furniture I have is going for way more than my budget can manage on what I earn.  I have maybe a couple months at best before I have to move because of the city’s ridiculous zoning laws.

...and they say they want to deal with the homelessness issue…right.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

29 of 100