Joined  2004-07-16
jmper - 01 December 2012 09:30 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=340040

Thank you.

Posted: 01 December 2012 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 677 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  791
Joined  2006-10-07

I thought the same of the Avenger until I found the size chart, but I like that you scaled it to the Intrepid size. It has more of a smaller ship feel than that of the larger ships. She has that FFG (Fast Frigate) feel, fast and maneuverable without the gimmicky moving nacelles of the Intrepid. I huge thanks Matty for giving some of these more unusual designs new life for the Poser and DS community.

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 02 December 2012 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 678 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

Hi everyone,

I need some help from you all, back when we were on the old forums, I think it was Reggie69 posted a texture for the “The Next Adventure”  sets that altered the next and shoulder panel to look more like the Star Trek style. I grabbed when it first came out but due to two computer swaps since then I have lost it. Can anyone help me with this or possible point me where to find it? I tried to find it in her gallery at ShareCG and the first page here with no luck. Any assistance with this would be hugely appreciated!

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 02 December 2012 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 679 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  243
Joined  2005-10-16

This maybe?
http://www.sharecg.com/v/55079/browse/6/Texture/Post-Nemesis-look-for-New-Adventures-Uniform

Signature 

Gone.

Posted: 02 December 2012 08:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 680 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  243
Joined  2005-10-16

Actually, if it is that there is a lot more under Erico’s portfolio.
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=erico

Signature 

Gone.

Posted: 02 December 2012 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 681 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

Yes, yes it is! Thanks Jmper, it didn’t show up when I did a search for Star Trek. Thanks for the help!

Signature 

Posted: 02 December 2012 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 682 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1474
Joined  2004-07-16
shadowhawk1 - 02 December 2012 08:51 AM

Yes, yes it is! Thanks Jmper, it didn’t show up when I did a search for Star Trek. Thanks for the help!

There are alot of ‘Trek stuff on ShareCG. The site is run by Hypocrites. They refused to host my “Nova Trek” books because they’re tied to a copywrited property- But, they’ll host “23rd century starship bridges” and “Starship uniforms” that are clearly Star Trek designs.  Over half their site is made up of projects based on copywrited properties- the ones that upload them simply don’t use the copywrighted name. As a result, you have be creative sometimes with your searches.

Posted: 02 December 2012 10:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 683 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5216
Joined  2012-04-07

I don’t have anything on sharecg.com at the moment but when I do I’ll use the terms “scifi”, sometimes ‘fantasy’.
Everynow and then the lawyers that also use the site get rather edgy so I don’t like leaving stuff there “forever”.

This is the next set I’m working on atm. A little guesswork and estimating ... so am also making it a little modular so people can resize, not use, replace, whatever, as they please. I’m not modeling in the items for the wall ... no specific textures planned. I will model in the actual brig ‘door’.

Image Attachments
wip.pngwip2.pngwip3.png
 Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 02 December 2012 11:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 684 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

That is a great looking brig so far, will this be available for everyone and will it had the consoles and monitors with it or will they have to be added from other sets.

Signature 

Posted: 02 December 2012 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 685 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5216
Joined  2012-04-07
shadowhawk1 - 02 December 2012 11:16 AM

That is a great looking brig so far, will this be available for everyone and will it had the consoles and monitors with it or will they have to be added from other sets.

If I can get the brig made before the chariot comes to take me home, yes it’ll be available free for everyone.

It’s rather busy ‘round here right now ... may or not come with a security console, we’ll see.

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 02 December 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 686 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1334
Joined  2006-08-19
Patience55 - 02 December 2012 10:39 AM

I don’t have anything on sharecg.com at the moment but when I do I’ll use the terms “scifi”, sometimes ‘fantasy’.
Everynow and then the lawyers that also use the site get rather edgy so I don’t like leaving stuff there “forever”.

This is the next set I’m working on atm. A little guesswork and estimating ... so am also making it a little modular so people can resize, not use, replace, whatever, as they please. I’m not modeling in the items for the wall ... no specific textures planned. I will model in the actual brig ‘door’.

Looks great,  I remember seeing a picture and floor layout of the Enterprise D Brig in the 2nd generation technical manual, but now I can’t find my copy, so I will be tearing the house apart in a few minutes.. I did find my DS9 tech manual with its Brig.

however I did find this..

Image Attachments
1000px-USS_Enterprise-D_brig.jpg
 Signature 

http://rarethdigitalmusings.blogspot.com/

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/35801

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 687 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

Thanks for making a great freebie for all of this, and I for one am looking forward to this. However the whole Chariot comment has made me wonder, English? Sorry if I am prying and feel free not to answer, but I work with the English, Australians, South Africans and am constantly trying to keep up with all of their sayings and accents.

Signature 

Posted: 02 December 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 688 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  128
Joined  2005-01-01

To let you all know, RPublishing’s store at Renderosity is also 50% off. There’s some Trek-related stuff in there, too, like a Galaxy Class transporter room, sickbay, NX-01 bridge, Excelsior Class bridge.

Here’s the link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=253496

Signature 

“Time is a fire in which we all burn.” -Dr. Tolian Soren

Posted: 02 December 2012 01:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 689 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  204
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks Blubeetle

blubeetle3 - 02 December 2012 12:46 PM

To let you all know, RPublishing’s store at Renderosity is also 50% off. There’s some Trek-related stuff in there, too, like a Galaxy Class transporter room, sickbay, NX-01 bridge, Excelsior Class bridge.

Here’s the link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=253496

Posted: 02 December 2012 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 690 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  613
Joined  2004-12-14

Question for the goup.

Is there any good Klingon bridge sets other than the Starship Bridge 10? 

I have Starship Bridge 10 w/the Klingon materials, which make a good bridge for a small ship like the BOP, but I am looking for something for a larger ship i.e. a D-7.

Signature 

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored” - Aldous Huxley

46 of 99