Star Trek Builders Unite 2 “Renderings on the Edge of Forever” 
Posted: 15 November 2012 08:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 331 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2006-10-07
MotoTsume - 15 November 2012 01:58 AM

thought I would get in on the andorians with antenna adorements
best seen at DeviantArt

http://mototsume.deviantart.com/art/Andorian1-337845692?ga_submit_new=10:1352966657

Great looking image Moto and welcome to the club! I love that color of Blue you have for your Andorian and just found it myself. I may have to use it for an image myself but I love the blue that mine is so much that I am torn over it.

PDSmith - 15 November 2012 08:52 AM

Noticeing most people are putting rings on their Andorian’s antenna with the exception of Roy (Shadowhawk1)...his Andorian has her’s pierced as well. 

Since this tiny appendage is loaded down with nerve clusters according to Memory Alpha and Beta..I propose peirce the stalk would be the same as a ‘Prince Albert’.  Those who have them…wear them proudly.

Agreed?

I can work with that, well the antenna piercings that is, not sure I really want to know about any other types of piercings, but we know how you ex-Navy Jag sailors get bored on long boat trips so I think that might just be one of those things better left unsaid! cheese

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 15 November 2012 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 332 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07
Ptrope - 15 November 2012 12:07 AM

Not as obvious as I wished, but I gave a go at antenna jewelry, too - this is also a bracelet (“Kyrie 2” - unfortunately, it’s been in my runtime so long that I have no idea who created it :( ), which I scaled and then duplicated and placed on both stalks. I hope we’ll see more of this sort of thing - it just seems so obvious!

Also, I used the DAZ alien morph pack for V3 to add some forehead sculpting to her, and to eliminate her ears. The hair is AprilYSH‘s “Rievel” (love this piece!), which includes ear location morphs, so I just ‘lowered her ears’ until the gap was filled in.

Nice one Ptrope! she looks pretty good with those rings on her antenna! I think we have started something here and who knows the next thing will be Klingon’s getting studs hammered into the forehead ridges or maybe Vulcan’s and Romulan’s getting their ears and eye brows pierced!

Signature 

“When wrongs are pressed because it is believed they will be borne, resistance becomes morality.”  “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”  “Most bad government has grown out of too much government.” —Thomas Jefferson.

Posted: 15 November 2012 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 333 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  618
Joined  2004-12-14

There is a booboo with the boots, so while I am waiting for Steve at PoserWorld to fix them, I am getting started on converting the Mylochka’s M4 landing party poses.

Hopefully, I’ll have these ready shortly….

Image Attachments
GNDT_On_The_Bridge-sm.jpg
 Signature 

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored” - Aldous Huxley

Posted: 15 November 2012 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 334 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  304
Joined  2006-11-22

SSGBryan, are you using the posable MARS viewers or the original non-posable prop?

Posted: 15 November 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 335 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-12-14
Thalek - 15 November 2012 02:42 PM

SSGBryan, are you using the posable MARS viewers or the original non-posable prop?

I am using the posable MARS viewer.  Give me a few minutes & I’ll throw up an image of what the Engineering Station looks like.

Signature 

Posted: 15 November 2012 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 336 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-11-22

I confess to being very proud of my work in making the viewer posable, so I sometimes plug my own work.  [grin]

Posted: 15 November 2012 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 337 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-12-14
Thalek - 15 November 2012 03:57 PM

I confess to being very proud of my work in making the viewer posable, so I sometimes plug my own work.  [grin]

And good work it is.

Here is the Engineering Station.

The MARS viewer is in place of the standard viewer and the screen image is replaced with a modified MSD.

Image Attachments
Engineering_Station_sm.png
 Signature 

Posted: 15 November 2012 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 338 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-11-22

Pretty!

Posted: 15 November 2012 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 339 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  128
Joined  2005-01-01

Well, my Romulan textures for the M4 Valiant are up in Renderosity’s Free Stuff section.

And here’s the link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=69906

Image Attachments
RomulansTunicPix.jpg
 Signature 

“Time is a fire in which we all burn.” -Dr. Tolian Soren

Posted: 15 November 2012 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 340 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07

I would like to let everyone know that the Mirror Universe Communication badge and Dagger done up in a Star Trek “The Next Generation” style. They load as props and have both Poser and DS mats as well as having multiple Mat Zones for easy customization.
The badge is parented to V4’s chest and can be used by other characters with a little tweaking, the dagger will load to either V4’s or Genesis’s right or left hand and has a zero load option as well.
This props was designed for me by DAZ’s very own Fisty and can be freely redistributed, you just can’t sell it.

The Mirror Universe Jumpsuit will be made available in the very near future as soon as we solve some issues with the textures.
Here are the links where they can be downloaded.

http://shadowhawkone.deviantart.com/art/Mirror-Universe-Communications-Badge-337977309?ga_submit=10:1353037300
http://shadowhawkone.deviantart.com/art/Mirror-Universe-Dagger-337978494?ga_submit=10:1353037842

Image Attachments
MU-Com-Badge.jpgRoysKnifePoser.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 15 November 2012 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 341 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-11-22

Thank you, BluBeetle.  Thank you, ShadowHawk.

Posted: 15 November 2012 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 342 ]
RankRank
Joined  2006-10-07
Thalek - 15 November 2012 10:47 PM

Thank you, BluBeetle.  Thank you, ShadowHawk.

You are welcome Thalek

Signature 

Posted: 15 November 2012 11:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 343 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  387
Joined  2003-10-09

Good ol new Daz same old problems no notifications but still subscribed to thread

Yes Thank you, BluBeetle.  Thank you, ShadowHawk for the goodies

Signature 

Old Posts: 2913
The person who makes no mistakes usually doesn’t make anything—-Edward J. Phelps

Posted: 16 November 2012 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 344 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2009-01-14

Janeway

using werts - doesnt look exactly - must be the mats lol
trying to figure out what mat to use

any suggestions on mats and hair?

Image Attachments
janeway1a-sml.jpg
 Signature 

my art: http://mototsume.deviantart.com/
or http://mototsume.webege.com/
freebies:  http://mototsume.webege.com/downloads.htm

Old Post Count: 1773

Posted: 16 November 2012 01:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 345 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  155
Joined  2005-04-30

Raptors on patrol. Thanks for the model Bluto. Hope you don’t mind but I replaces the warp engines with my own design . Hope you like it

Image Attachments
Raptor.jpg
 Signature 

We are all alone, born alone, die alone

23 of 99