Yet another revision upon my TimG inspired recovery ward depicted earlier in these two posts…
This time I’m using my edited version of the Google grabbed vital signs readout displaying the “He’s dead, Jim” stats. I also added divider screens from Ptrope’s Pike quarters which added a hopefully interesting shadow effect.
Then, I updated the recovery beds with XCalPro’s later versions. My earlier renders used his older attempt. This version has the pivoting bed monitor. Please note: one should shrink XCalPro’s latest version of the recovery bed down to roughly 85 percent. This makes the width and height of the bed similar to his earlier model. It also corrects the length. His first attempt was so long that it was best suited for Ruk the android.
Finally, I made the material setting for the existing mattress and pillow “invisible” and positioned 2 copies of EnglishBob’s free “morphing mattress” in their places. It’s not demonstrated in this render since there is a shroud draping a dead body (implied by the shape), but ‘Bob’s mattress has 45 spots (5 across by 9 along its length) that can be “depressed” one by one wherever you position a figure. A rather clever alternative to using Dynamic cloth or “magnets”
Click thumbnail to see full-size image