I’m back. At least as long as the power holds up. The wind is blowing.
Still can’t get Smart content to work. I have confirmed that the CMS is up and running. I have re-imported Meta-Data. I have re-installed all the most recent Daz updates that I downloaded. I have restarted the computer, restarted Daz. Still No Smart content.
I just can’t figure whats going on.
OK - do this.
In the Smart content folder is a file named DAZ Content Management Service.ini.
You need to authorize to edit it and do it with something like TextWrangler (not TextEdit as it has a tendency to ruin files by being “smart”.
There is a row saying VerboseLevel=0 change that to 3, save, then stop/start CMS
Now start DS, and browse.
Now, check the logfile, it should be large as everything is now logged, if not, DS cannot connect to the CMS. In that case, you need to check if you have the firewall turned on and not allowing that communication, or if you somehow have two CMS installations and the other one is running.